Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Issue over Ahem on MOTW? Lol.. Is this a dictation we took in class one..
SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Swashi here are the answers to your questions.

1.  What do you take away for yourself from SNS?
Well Swasthi, like you and Yuks, I would also like to take Ahem away from SNS, and since that is not in the cards, I will take some of Gopi's patience and Koki's strength.

2.  What do you think Ahem has to do to realise Gopi is the one for him?
 I think Ahem need to open his mind as well as his heart and see the real Gopi which he is now doing, there are many misconceptions that he has about her in his mind once those are clear, his heart will be completely Gopi's. Lets hope Gopi doesn't mess up this chance she has by listening to the wrong people.

3.  Can Jigar pay the price for his wife's ill-doings?
He shouldn't have to but knowing Jigar and his heart, he will want to. He will feel guilty enough, once he finds out his wife's true colors, he will want to pay the price.

SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
My dearest brother Jake, here are the answers to your questions.😃

1.Hottest female nurse in NJ...lol
As I don't work in New Jersey, I work in Philadelphia, I haven't run into any female hot nurse in New Jersey, so I don't know who is the hottest female nurse in New Jersey. Sorry!

2. Hottest Female Doctor in town -[ my mom wants me to marry a doc...lol]
Hmmm...since mom couldn't get you to be a doctor, she wants you to marry one. But I think you would be more happier with a number cruncher like you, so forget the doctor and find an accountant or someone who is into numbers as much as you are.😉

Besides all the hot female doctors that I know are all taken, so you are out of luck with those too.

ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Shilpa , I have had such a goodtime reading about you likes and dislikes.  I hope someday I run into you and know it is you from your awesome VM's & FF that you have made of gohem,   I am so happy that I stumbled into this forum.  May god always shine upon you, becausethey have been day when things were not going good for me and your VM  (especially you VM of gohem , made me feel so good)  thank you my Forum friend for the ray of sunshine you bring. 
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hey, since I can't find the ghup shup, and this seems to be the next best thing...ghup shup ghup shup...

I have decided to post all manner of horror clips today Dushman...Jadu Tonaa... (I couldn't find a Jadugar one...lol)..

**Viewbie's Note!**

I have edited out the link in this post. It is not appropraite for audiences of all ages, and this forum welcomes people of all agres. Do keep in mind that IF does not restrict membership by age.
Let us not subject young minds to such content.

Furthermore, this is considered spamming. You have posted here something which does not relate to the original topic what-so-ever.
If you wish to shat and spam, please do so in the chat thread, that is what it is there for. Otherwise, chatting and spamming are against the rules of IF

Edited by queenyuks - 12 years ago
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Hey, since I can't find the ghup shup, and this seems to be the next best thing...ghup shup ghup shup...

(this is us all judging each other and pointing fingers at each other)

(and especially for Jadugar there tick tock, tick tock) ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜›

You are being evil and I'm telling you to exorcise yourselves in hindu incantations...as per the Vikram Bhatt horror 1920...😆

**The links in this thread have been removed. See above posted reasons!**
Edited by Nafisa_blossoms - 12 years ago
aachus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
congrats shilpa ben...

-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
@Nafisa: This is the MOTW thread, not the chat thread.
In the future, please do not treat them as one and the same

These is no spamming on the MOTW thread. Chatting is acceptable, because of the nature of the post.

Also, be careful about the links you are posting on the forums, since anyone has access to them.
Do try to keep them G rated.

Yuks
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: queenyuks

@Nafisa: This is the MOTW thread, not the chat thread.
In the future, please do not treat them as one and the same

These is no spamming on the MOTW thread. Chatting is acceptable, because of the nature of the post.

Also, be careful about the links you are posting on the forums, since anyone has access to them.
Do try to keep them G rated.

Yuks

But as chatting is taking place here, I took for the ghup shup thread...if you say links have to be G rated very well...horror is not G rated.

All the same the message was delivered appropriately as you had to open the links to watch them, so you got the message.
Edited by Nafisa_blossoms - 12 years ago
angelirebelli thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey S.. good job with the responses... ðŸ˜Š

Here is my first set of Qs for you, please do not hesitate to unleash your wild side...😉😛
  1. What is the most craziest/wildest thing you have ever done? 
  2. What is the most stupidest thing you have ever done?
  3. What is the cheesiest pickup line anyone has ever used on you? Did it work?
  4. Did you use a line to pick anyone? If yes, what was it? Did it work?
  5. Name you high school crush. Did you ever confess?
  6. What was your nick in school?
  7. Do you cry while watching movies?
  8. Any tattoos? If yes what do they depict ?
  9. Any piercings?
  10. What is your most prized possession?
  11. What is the most expensive gift you have bought for anyone? 
  12. Have your ever danced on the street or in the rain?
  13. If you liked a guy would you approach him / go for him or would you wait for the guy to make the move? 
I guess that would keep you busy for now... More later !! ðŸ˜ˆ

Edited by angelirebelli - 12 years ago