Dharampatni
Dharampatni

India-Forums

Harshad Chopda Dil Se: Written Update

-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Posted: 12 September 2011 at 5:30am | IP Logged

guys...as many of u were requesting for a written update of hc's interviews...Smile

here i am...Smile
first lemme post a disclaimer for the u me aur tv updateLOLLOLLOL
u better hold ur breath...coz for the first time harshad actually shares his college life and teenage years with usEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
and it becomes pretty impossible to concenterate coz u can't decide wat u should be doing while watching the interview!Day Dreaming
get ur eyes off him in black...Day DreamingDay Dreaming
u can't help but go aww at his smile...Day DreamingDay Dreaming
u can't help but  be mesmerised by the way he talks.Day DreamingDay Dreaming
u can't help but drool over the way he wipes his sweat!...Day DreamingDay Dreaming

so all u do is ooohh aaah ouch...ROFL

it took me 2 whole days to let this interview actually sink in.Day Dreaming
..so that i can write for u guys!
so no more bak bak...
here u go!WinkWinkWink

the segment starts with the music oh oh oh jaane jaana in bg and some varied screen shots, promo clips and off screen clips of hc flash as the host intoduces him with his name and date of birthSmile

(by god...u me tv is in love with shirtless hc...coz they repeated his shirtless shots quite a few times!)
and wen oh oh jaane jaana played...i could close my eyes and visualise a shirtless hc walking down the same ramp as salman...holding a guitarDay Dreaming
(try it...it works...just make sure the music is there!WinkWink)

the first thing that he talks abt is his childhood...he say he did his schooling(upto 12th standard) from gondia and then came to pune to do his engineering...it was only after he finished engineering that he came to mumbai to try his luck at acting

the voice over then says...that harshad wanted to bewcome an actor right from day one...but he never shared his dream with anyone else!

to this harshad replies that until and unless u...urself know wat u want to do with ur life...u always tend to do wat others say...so as he has always said...till the time...he didn't start acting...he was just a furniture...he  wasn't living...he was just breathing...alive!
ge had no goal...no aspirations...no aim...he didn't know wat he wanted to do...yupp he did want to become an actor...but that dream lay in one tiny corner of his heart...a dream which he could not share with others...he was just flowing...and became an engineerjust like that!
(watch his smile as he says thisDay Dreaming)]
he then adds that there is a large time span of his childhood which he doesn't remember...he's sure that he must've been very naughty at a certain point of time...but yes...there was a time that he was practically non existent...he kept to himself...in his room...kind of introvert...interacted less with people...so less that  even his father's friends didn't know that he was his son!

the voiceover then says that he was addicted to movies...and there was one big reason for his addiction...

harshad then says that it was pretty strange...but its a fact that he used to guess the actors by just hearing their voices in songs...its now that he knows that the playback person is different...but he calls himself stupid as a kid...and strangely all his guesses...most of the times were right!

the voiceover then adds that hc always did wat his heart said...no matter wat the world said abt him...

he smilingly adds that he is a huge fan of salman and grew up in his teenage yrs watching his movies
(haila hc...same pinch...for us...exam s over celebrations were incomplete without watching a salman movie...)
those were the days wen pyaar liya toh darna kya, jaanam samnjha karo, judwa, jab pyaar kisi se hota hai released...all back to back
(harshad...u forgot bandhan, hum dil de chuke sanam, kuch kuch hota hai, biwi no. 1ROFL)
he has always admired him...and wenever he came out of a theatre after watching his movie...he felt different than others...(watch his eyebrow movement hereROFL)
he went in a thinking mode and thought...yes!!!!!! this is the kind of work one should do!

the voiceover then says that harshad was such a big sallu fan...that he used to be like him in collegeEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

to which hc adds that yes...he had a big group in college...4 boys and 8 girls...and at the end of first yr...all 3 boys left...and he was the only guy left in the groupROFL
but the girls took good care of him...since he was a hostelite...they brought food for him...one picked him up from hostel...one dropped him...
(who wouldn't harshadWinkDay Dreaming...waha toh 8 thee...had it been only one...she would've done all of it...happilyROFLROFL)
he gets a bit emotional as he adds...those were the days...he misses them as he hasn't met them for yrs...but if they r watching him...he wants them to know...he remembers them and misses themSmile

the voiceover then adds that if hc is such a big salman fan...has he got a temper like him too?

hc then adds smilingly that at one point he was indeed very short tempered...lost his cool at the tiniest of things...but later on he regretted his actions...
later on he stopped interacting...so that nobody messed with him...nor he lost his temper...

the voiceover then adds how he started his journey by auditioning for ads

hc then adds that he had given numerous auditions...but never tasted success...either he was too big...or too young for the role...that really frustrated him and made him think...to which age group does he actually belong! that he doesn't fit in any character...but as the saying goes...one doesn't get anything ahead of time...so he got it later...but...the hard way...

the voiceover then adds that wen the ad world rejected him...he fought his way to where he is today...maybe he never talked abt his failure to anybody...but he has struggled a lot to be where he is today!
he knew that the path which he had chosen for himself was not an easy one...and thats the reason why he never lost hope and  auditioned for mamta...and that was his first step in telly world...
though mamta gave him work...but he never got any recognition as karan...it was only wen he did left right left and played the character of ali...that he started being noticed in this industry...

harshad tells that ali was the easiset of characters that he has played so far...
shy reserved type of character like ali came very naturally to him...and now he realises that intense characters also come very naturally to him!...he has to work for other types of characters...LOLLOLLOL

the voice then adds that the yr 2008 was a milestone in his career as he got to play the character of prem juneja...

hc then adds that he was called to audition for the character of lakshya(the character was being replaced)...but then ekta said that no...this guy will play prem in desh and do mahabharat too
he then met her and heard the story( notice how he wipes his sweat)...he was very excited coz though the character would've lasted only 2 months...but then he would've enjoyed it and lived something which he could cherish thruout his lifeSmile
so he said yes...and the rest is now...KNOWN

the voiceover then adds that kis desh made harshad  fall in the race of the most sought after actors of telly and earned him the first awards of his career...

hc then adds that he got two awards...his first awards on his b'day...desh holds a special place in his heart coz it was his first solo show(amber dhara would've been first had he done it fully...)...but since it was destined to be this way...it happened...

the voiceover then said that during desh...harshad earned name fame ...everything...
but after desh ended...he was left with no work

hc then adds that ekta had called him and told him that she had written tl...with him in mind...
there r shows which r written first...and then the cast is decided...but here he was decided first...and then the story was written...lot of aspects of anuraag was taken from his life...how he was...or how people thought he was! ekta had told him...he'll enjoy...and so did he!
wen the voiceover said he never had scarcity of work...he adds that he is blessed in that way...coz no actor goes in front of camera...awwei...
coz the whole thing is going to get recorded...it'll be telecasted anmd watched by pople who are going to judge u on that!...so everybody wants to put their best foot forward...come all prepared!
he'll justsay that he has been lucky...he has till date chosen shows as per his understanding...characters which he has liked...which he felt...he'll enjoy doing...his most important criteria for choosing a show is...his heart should say yes to it...if he's a part of this show...he'll be happy that he was ever a part of this show

the voiceover then adds that maybe harshad doesn't remember his childhood so much...but he remembers each and every details of all his characters...

hc then adds that each character has helped him move forward and left him at a particular level...
karan might've not helped him professionally...but personally it has been the most helpful to him!
watever he learnt as karan...formed the base for his future journey as an actor...he learnt the basics of acting...it was his schooling...his temple!
wheras left right left established him in the industry...made people notice him...
but with kis desh everything became big...

voiceover then says that harshad has always given priority to his work...and work is most important for him now!

hc then adds that at present he is work is most important to him...
he can take...or wants to take responsibilities(additional ones) only if he has less work pressure...
so
until he stops getting work(chuckles) or his work pressure decreases...he can't get into a relationship...

and his goodbye message...

"thanku is...u know...not  good enough!...but anything...which is the highest form of...(scratches the back of his ears...)...thanku...or showing gratitude...thats wat i want to say...
and...
i'll promise...i'll promise the way i've been working...i'll continue working like that...
and i like wen people like my work...and i hope people like my work always(smiles...)

video links

Edited by -vandy- - 13 September 2011 at 12:54am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

bhagii10Anita16chaha_khansugiiminaz296x-Sundas-xAymeeapril10khajju-Alina--ProudHarshad-silky_harshadRajiniliciousSoaps1

silky_harshad IF-Rockerz
silky_harshad
silky_harshad

Posted: 12 September 2011 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Vandy di Hug Hug Hug. Hug Hug Hug. Hug Hug Hug.Hug i love u sooo much Hug Hug.main to bilkul hi nhi dekh paati Heart huh HC Day Dreaming u never wanted to study n u becme an engineer n this innocent gal wants to study n still i feel lyk banging my head against wall Disapprove.u shud better start teaching me Approvemain kitna dil laga kr pdhungi Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming.Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming. Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming. Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming. Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-vandy-

-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Posted: 12 September 2011 at 7:29am | IP Logged
still editing silky...last part is still left!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

silky_harshad

silky_harshad IF-Rockerz
silky_harshad
silky_harshad

Posted: 12 September 2011 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -vandy-

still editing silky...last part is still left!

okiiiees!!!!!!
harshadbaaz IF-Dazzler
harshadbaaz
harshadbaaz

Posted: 12 September 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged
thnkuuu so much
khajju IF-Rockerz
khajju
khajju

Posted: 12 September 2011 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
thanks a lottt vandy for the written update
i simply enjoyed reading it.
-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Posted: 12 September 2011 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
done fully!
sorry is got disconnected yesterday!
Elizabeth Darcy IF-Dazzler
Elizabeth Darcy
Elizabeth Darcy

Posted: 12 September 2011 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
I swear the first thing I wanted to say when I saw this was "thank you ad world...if you hadn't rejected him, we'd probably only see him barely two  minutes in a couple of days" ROFL Now we can see him 15 minutes a day whenever the CVs are sensible enough! LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index