Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

more and more

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

LoveTVShows

IF-Dazzler

LoveTVShows

Posted: 12 September 2011 at 1:10am | IP Logged

we should be more active to this forum . last post was posted on friday after that no post from anyone . its not active at all why ? its good show with good actors but ... we should help our show to be in top in chaska meter and in trps also .

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aiimsur.AnkitaKaran-sahasra-love_never_dies

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "more and more" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sur.

Goldie

sur.

Posted: 12 September 2011 at 3:44am | IP Logged
ya m trying hard to increase d ranking of d show n actors too but there r very less comnents on actors fan club profiles so m not able to post comment again till others comment after my comment...guys plz comment there,like their pics n upload more pics..so their ranking increases
n dont forget to hit chaska metre

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-sahasra-

shumi.

IF-Sizzlerz

shumi.

Posted: 12 September 2011 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajeevsurbhi

yaar will u pl tell me how to hit chaska meter? cus i love this show!Big smile

-sahasra-

pratts

pratts

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Pls somebody update this show even a short update will do for those who want to watch the serial but cant and pls post it as a stick, otherwise it gets lost in the forum.  Thanx in advance

Edited by pratts - 13 September 2011 at 1:35am

-sahasra-

IF-Rockerz

-sahasra-

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shumi.

About Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka is produced by television maverick Ekta Kapoor. The story revolves around a fallen hero Kunal Chopra played by Samir Soni who has lost his zest in life due to his failures and continues to lead a ... Read more..

User Rating
Rate Me...
Rating Saved!
here you'll find 5 symbols just like the ones below the last week(votes) you are seeing now in the adjacent box.just click the 5th one and your rating will be saved.you can do it any number of times by refreshing the page

Last Week   Votes (45) 9 Stars
  • Chaska Meter
    (- 1)
  • CM Total Points: 187

Edited by -sahasra- - 13 September 2011 at 4:51am

shumi.

IF-Sizzlerz

shumi.

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sahasra-

Originally posted by shumi.

About Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka is produced by television maverick Ekta Kapoor. The story revolves around a fallen hero Kunal Chopra played by Samir Soni who has lost his zest in life due to his failures and continues to lead a ... Read more..

User Rating
Rate Me...
Rating Saved!
here you'll find 5 symbols just like the ones below the last week(votes) you are seeing now in the adjacent box.just click the 5th one and your rating will be saved.you can do it any number of times by refreshing the page

Last Week   Votes (45) 9 Stars
  • Chaska Meter
    (- 1)
  • CM Total Points: 187

oh! i see!!! thank u very much and so sweet of u for helping me...so far i was trying to click Chaska Meter in the red  box beside rank 27  but i could not LOL

Edited by shumi. - 13 September 2011 at 6:01am

-sahasra-

-sahasra-

IF-Rockerz

-sahasra-

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 6:34am | IP Logged
welcome dear Big smile(can i call you shumi)Smile

whenever an article is released about parichay on india-forums,plz hit the rating below the article and comment there.that also increases our rating.
Smile

shumi.

IF-Sizzlerz

shumi.

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 7:45pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -sahasra-

welcome dear Big smile thanks yaarHug (can i call you shumi)Smile sure... Big smile

whenever an article is released about parichay on india-forums,plz hit the rating below the article and comment there.that also increases our rating.
Smile oh i seeTongue. thanks for yet another informationBig smile.. for sure i will follow itSmile

-sahasra-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.