Ankita

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

chopra940

chopra940

Posted: 11 September 2011 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
ultimately ankita is out of comedy circus.what i felt bad about her was the treatment she was given by kapil.i have a strong feeling that she is a much better actress then what was portrait ed by kapil. i really feel sorry for kapil's behavior. i know he is a good actor but nobody has given him any right to disgrace other actors. sorry kapil but i am going to boycott your episodes i dont know about others

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ankita" in Kahani Comedy Circus Ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

GManda72

GManda72

Posted: 12 September 2011 at 4:54am | IP Logged
When Ankita was around, all of Kapil's jokes were directed against her only. After a certain point, it became boring. The acts certainly did not give Ankita much chance.
Ankita may not have been as good as Kapil in comedy but she did try it out. Her lack of time may have affected the rehearsals etc but Kapil did get full scores even then.
I do not see any great or original comedy here even in the other's acts except occasionally.
kapil should learn to take bad with the good and should learn to be a good sport. After all, life will not always give him good scores unlike Archana Puran Singh.

dumbledore1

dumbledore1

Posted: 12 September 2011 at 5:24am | IP Logged
I am bored with Kapil's monotone comedy. I always skip his acts. Just can't stand his over inflated ego.

GManda72

GManda72

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Happened to see the repeat of last week's episode.
Kapil is still taking potshots at Ankita.
Kapil, if you are sooo good, pls try something different apart from cracking not-so-witty jokes at the expense of your current and ex- partner. Its getting on my nerves.Is that the only way of cracking jokes that you know.
Come on, you happen to be the three-time champion. We expect more  originality from you.

missmalika

IF-Dazzler

missmalika

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
hmmm but I thought that kapil and ankita for examples were just actors and that there are scriptwriters behind them...isnt that like this?? I mean they just say whatever the scriptwriters tell them to say because if im not mistaken..archana alot of times said tht the act was good but the scriptwriters good have done a bit better with the jokes..hmmm Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-raiAasma-Angel-Jot.Samraat_92

Sadie.Saxton

IF-Rockerz

Sadie.Saxton

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
I always wonder why it's Kapils partners who leave him...
every season he has his partner switched atleast once.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaisoif

khushiramsharma

khushiramsharma

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Ankita is better

http://i.imgur.com/MCkhV.gif

Edited by *Shruti* - 01 January 2012 at 8:06am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saru.g-Nightingale-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.