Dharampatni

HARSHAD's most attractive feature??

Poll Question: which 1 feature of HC attracts u d most??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
2 [4.88%]
26 [63.41%]
1 [2.44%]
11 [26.83%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [2.44%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

harshu.sundas

IF-Stunnerz

harshu.sundas

Posted: 11 September 2011 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
SOOO ppll, hp u all r still alive widout HARSHAD in d weekendLOLLOL!!
 Sooo plsss take part in d poll nd share dat wat attracts u more 2wards him!!Big smileBig smile.
Though i kno all d options r useless, coz his evrything is lovable, but den alsoo sumthing of his is special 4 each of usWinkWinkWinkWink!!
soo go on nd vote!! let's c which is d most attractive feature og our luvly darling HARSHAD CHOPRAHeartHeart

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "HARSHAD's most attractive feature??" in Dharampatni forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Evash

IF-Dazzler

Evash

Posted: 12 September 2011 at 12:50am | IP Logged
his smileDay Dreaming

princess_star11

Goldie

princess_star11

Posted: 12 September 2011 at 4:10am | IP Logged
My vote goes to his lady killing smile!

When he smiles life feels beautiful and I'm like...Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

But its very hard to chose I mean...uski urti hui zulfein...his beautiful expressive eyes...how can I forget them!

komal jagdesh

IF-Dazzler

komal jagdesh

Posted: 12 September 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged
hahah most defficult ques for me mje tohsb pasand hai but i will go for smile n eyesDay Dreaming

khajju

IF-Rockerz

khajju

Posted: 12 September 2011 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
hmm..tht was difficult...i luv everything abt him.
his urti sulfein
his exporessive eyes
his smile
his physique
his voice
he is just perfect

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

komal jagdesh

Elizabeth Darcy

IF-Dazzler

Elizabeth Darcy

Posted: 12 September 2011 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Can I cheat and say...EVERYTHING?? LOL

Of course on a more serious note, it's probably his silky urti zulfein and his eyes which can tell  you a million stories Big smile

harshu.sundas

IF-Stunnerz

harshu.sundas

Posted: 12 September 2011 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
even i was literally confused 2 choose between 1!!! his each nd evry feature is sooo attractive dat i move 2wards him as if he is d north pole nd i m d south poleDay DreamingDay Dreaming!!!! but will prefer his urti hui zulfein!! wen they fly, i literally go crazy. OMG, his hair is soo butiful dat even it can beat butiful long hair of a girl!!!
luvvv his all d adaenHeart. lord knows dat kitni fursat mein usne mere HARSHU ko banaya!!!

adipihu

adipihu

Posted: 12 September 2011 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khajju

hmm..tht was difficult...i luv everything abt him.
his urti sulfein
his exporessive eyes
his smile
his physique
his voice
he is just perfect
u  are correct. with all these and with additi i like him very much. bcz i think additi is salt.Wink

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.