Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Kriya to fall and realize her feelings for Rey now

KreyaArshiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
If we put the Viha and Kriyansh promo togther i think this will happen.

Kriya will think, that Rey is making a team against her. But inssted. He will be helpingh Vicky with patoing Neha.

Kriya will get the things which the boys are accully had planed for Neha. But Vicky has arange something diffrent for her bceouse he know that she will not like that.

But by mistake Kriya will get them. And she will think its from Rey. That he is planning something to irritat her. But she will realize its not a typ of a prank. And hopefully fall for Rey.

But then she will get to know the truth, that all those things is acculy for Neha. She will be heart broken.

She will try to ignore Rey. But he will follow her and ask why is she avoiding him. And by mistake in there little fight she will confess that she loves him.

What do you think?

Amina
Edited by Kriyanshlover - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_sana.Magic_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
If he had to ask he would have asked y did she hit him but ok now time for a big confusion and now again I don't think he'll go after her to ask y is she avoiding??
So hope for the best
KreyaArshiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: sana.shanak

<font color="#993399" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif">If he had to ask he would have asked y did she hit him but ok now time for a big confusion and now again I don't think he'll go after her to ask y is she avoiding??</font>

<font color="#993399" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif">So hope for the best</font>

Opps i forgot abt the slap insident. Sorry
_sana.Magic_ thumbnail
he had to ask he would have asked y did she hit him but ok now time for a big confusion and now again I don't think he'll go after her to ask y is she avoiding?

Opps i forgot abt the slap insident. Sorry[/QUOTE]
thats no prob its good to be optimistic

~~ MICK ~~ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Honestly i dnt feel that this will happen.. (Though i want it to be) CV's kuch bhi expected nahin karenge.. ya toh itna mast karenge jo hum soch bhi nahin sakte ya fir pehle ki tarah misunderstanding.. 
piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Well,im not looking forward to any DMG style confession..they better show us something else other than DMG things.
_sana.Magic_ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: piya2025

Well,im not looking forward to any DMG style confession..they better show us something else other than DMG things.

ya I agree. DMG ka style dikhana hain toh DMG part 2 start ke waha dikhayo it shud be D3 style
This content was originally posted by: kriyaaansh

Honestly i dnt feel that this will happen.. (Though i want it to be) CV's kuch bhi expected nahin karenge.. ya toh itna mast karenge jo hum soch bhi nahin sakte ya fir pehle ki tarah misunderstanding.. 

ya, ur right... maybe they will show that kriya is in misunderstanding😭 and she may fall for him😳 after she realises that Rey is actually not Rayansh Singhania😲 but actually he's Chabilal..😛...the sweet 1.😆
asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

yar ,..teri mouth mein ghee shakar,..will love 2 c it!!

This content was originally posted by: rayrose

ya, ur right... maybe they will show that kriya is in misunderstanding😭 and she may fall for him😳 after she realises that Rey is actually not Rayansh Singhania😲 but actually he's Chabilal..😛...the sweet 1.😆

This content was originally posted by: rayrose

This content was originally posted by: asmi202

yar ,..teri mouth mein ghee shakar,..will love 2 c it!!

thanx alot 😆