Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

_SK_

Viewbie

_SK_

Posted: 11 September 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shoobhanamigansrimahopper_ocean--Siva--Carynmiraarenithyamkveclat

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nadaswaram Sep12-16.mon-fri posted" in Nadheswaram forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

klarasu

klarasu

Posted: 12 September 2011 at 8:03am | IP Logged
intha Junior PP ye konja naala aale kaanum me ?

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 12 September 2011 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
I was hoping last Friday after they talk about Sathyam and all that Gopi and Malar immediately run away. Enough of dragging the love. They both were conveniently wearing blue. But don't know what happened Monday. Promo doesn't show like that. So it is still dragging...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_SK_Caryn

_SK_

Viewbie

_SK_

Posted: 12 September 2011 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lakshmikr

Wednesday.
Monday : Sr.pp prasangam panni Shree ya oru vali pannaporaru
Tuesday: Elope plan draft by Sr.PP for kobi -malar starts
Appa ennaku elope plan ending ahShockedD'oh

Lakshmi...Enna villathanamAngryLOLLOL
Ungalukku mattum elope plan...enakku mattum kaadhu vali episode aa??...pongappa...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshmikr

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Shree, unngallaku semma escape from sokku dialogs LOLLOL Migan, all the best daa Wink Kadavalai, indha 3 days episode ellam sentimental dialogs mudinja nallathu ennake, mangalamana episode kudhe paar ennake on thursday WinkTongue

Thanks shree for the updates. ShockedShocked malar agreed with her father? D'oh why are they dragging this? It wud have been easier if PP or Gopi open their mouth and tell Jeganathan everything Confused '

Patti nalla question kethangal, on why Maha not wanting to remove the thali, annalum maha super explanation kudhutha Confused

Inniki PP enna solluporar nu theiryalai but i really hope he gives the both ladies nicely. In fact, Gopi should have told them there is no marriage in his life anymore, that would have punished them
Angry

shoobhanamigan

_SK_

Viewbie

_SK_

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hopper_ocean

Shree, unngallaku semma escape from sokku dialogs LOLLOL Migan, all the best daa Wink Kadavalai, indha 3 days episode ellam sentimental dialogs mudinja nallathu ennake, mangalamana episode kudhe paar ennake on thursday WinkTongue

ROFL Smiley Animation Thirumurugan kku tamizh la pidikadha orey vaathai mangalagaram...Ennavo ponga...Mangala "kaaaramana " episode ungalukku kudukka i'll pray to god...

Thanks shree for the updates. ShockedShocked malar agreed with her father? D'oh why are they dragging this? It wud have been easier if PP or Gopi open their mouth and tell Jeganathan everything Confused '
as per promo...sokku says no more waiting...evlo seekiram mudiyomo avlo seekiram nadathi kattren...nalladhaan irukku dialogue...anna enna nadatha poraru nnu dhaan theriyala...lecture class nadathama vera enna venumnalum nadathunga uncle...Cry

Patti nalla question kethangal, on why Maha not wanting to remove the thali, annalum maha super explanation kudhutha Confused

Maha vazhi...Thani vazhiiiDead

Inniki PP enna solluporar nu theiryalai but i really hope he gives the both ladies nicely. In fact, Gopi should have told them there is no marriage in his life anymore, that would have punished them
Angry

i too want sokku to give left and right to those 2 ladies...plus nadu mandaiyila Nadaswaram vachu adichalum ok...but this time ...sokku seems to be serious...edho nalladhu nadakka pogudhuConfused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shoobhanalakshmikrmiganhopper_ocean

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shreenithi

[QUOTE=hopper_ocean]
ROFL Smiley Animation Thirumurugan kku tamizh la pidikadha orey vaathai mangalagaram...Ennavo ponga...Mangala "kaaaramana " episode ungalukku kudukka i'll pray to god...

Mangala "kaaramana" Shocked Angry ennavo pongga, ennake alu alluvaya varudhu CryCry inniki episode parthu ennake mangalamana episode kidaiyathu nu thonudhu for thursday CryCry

lakshmikrmigan

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Thanks Shree for the Monday updates.

Before I runno runnunu poi Sokku kitta dialogue kekarathukku munnadi unga kitta onnu sollanum.

Vayla nalla varuthu aana kaila varla. Next time when I visit India neenga yengga irunthalum ungala thedi pidichu kuduthuttu poreen.

Now coming to the point - I can't wait to hear sokku blasting off those two ladies or hitting their heads with peePee. I don't see him play any more - may be he can use his Nadaswaram for at-least this.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shoobhanalakshmikrhopper_ocean

Post Reply New Post

Go to top