Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Reason Of each other smile

mariyam959 Groupbie
mariyam959
mariyam959

Posted: 11 September 2011 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Good to see Sanaya Irani And barun Sobti "s 
 friendship growing with each passing Day.
TongueBarun is sweet And simple 
 our Sanaya is bubbly and chirpyWink.

Love the way How 
 sanaya Said:** Dnt ignore me Barun*
                     ** In Arnav Character I Like Barun**

Barun Said *Tu Tu Hamesha Achi lgti hai*  
                             and List Go On and On

.they are poles apart Bt still   reason ov each other smile...!!! No doubt Friendship is king ov awl Relations..Heart.!! ...How cute..na!!!!Day Dreaming  

...Enjoy Sarun interviews in one video..

.common Guys share the  Sarun"s lines You hav  Loved mOst.!!!Wink

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

gilgameshalishba45amara23-sia-shonu2TheBlueAngelsun2011shilparoxx-RushTrip-pinky_blueskiesNeloufer..Dulcet

OnepoundChic IF-Sizzlerz
OnepoundChic
OnepoundChic

Posted: 11 September 2011 at 5:46am | IP Logged
woho beautifull post mariyamClap...
okh now my top 5 fav lines...
      1...when san said hum hero heroin hain and barun said heroin ho tum hain?LOLEmbarrassed
      2...san..."Pathar ka dil hai kuch sunai nai de ra"..LOL
      3...Barun..."aj b bht achi lag rai ha...hmesha achi lgti hai to.." awwwDay Dreaming
      4...and again when barun was speechles by san's red sari look...HeartEmbarrassed..he wasn't able to say even single word..Embarrassed
      5...(my most fav)...barun...bada mza aya g,itna fun aya main kya btaon...dil bagh bagh ho gyaLOL...and their shila ki jwani stepWinkHug

Edited by ainimonaya - 11 September 2011 at 6:18am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

alishba45sun2011pinky_blueskies

alishba45 Senior Member
alishba45
alishba45

Posted: 11 September 2011 at 5:57am | IP Logged
only if barun wudnt be already marriedUnhappy,they would be together Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pinky_blueskies.Sad.But.True.

mariyam959 Groupbie
mariyam959
mariyam959

Posted: 11 September 2011 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by alishba45

only if barun wudnt be already marriedUnhappy,they would be together Embarrassed

Bt still they  Enjoyin Laughing and smiling togther like anything TongueBig smile.. they Share Most beautiful Relationship ** friendship** sweetheart..Common Nw tell us what "s ur  top 5 Lines Of Barun and sanaya  for each other...

alishba45pinky_blueskies

OnepoundChic IF-Sizzlerz
OnepoundChic
OnepoundChic

Posted: 11 September 2011 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by janu-sumi

I just want to say something frankly and truth about sanaya.I know many people may be start bashing me but really i want to say it.I always noticed something about her that she like to stick boys.She behave over friendly with all her co-actors always roaming around them beside she has a boyfriend.But  sometimes her behavior is weird with her co-actors.They can touch and hug her whenever they wish and sanaya said nothing to them.we also noticed other telly actors interviews who know their boundaries but this madam even don't know about self-respect.dancing like Club girl all the time,Showing yourlatka-jhatkas to the co-actor,Force to feed him cake.everything is over rated.

I don't know about her boy friend;s reaction about her that kind of things but i knew one thing  any boyfriend can't tolerate such kind of thing.I Think sanaya need to be more reserve and avoid such kind of things otherwise that will effect on her personal relationship.

Even my cousin who was a big fan of Sanaya  before she also said me that why tht girl behave like an idiot while she gave interview with Barun.He is also a married man and she should remember this.

Sanaya's that kind of behavior only proved her cheapness or nothing else.I know many of you start bashing me but u think properly what is she doing is it right or wrong ?

i think this kind of thinking shows your cheapness dear...not sanaya's...will not say anything else but its purely ur cheap thinking that u cant see the difference between friendship and flirt...and i think u r nobody to comment on her personal life...all mohit and sanaya fans know how strong and beautifull bonding they share...so u dont need to think about their relationship...

Edited by ainimonaya - 11 September 2011 at 6:21am

alishba45amara23pakpearl

alishba45 Senior Member
alishba45
alishba45

Posted: 11 September 2011 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mariyam959

Bt still they  Enjoyin Laughing and smiling togther like anything TongueBig smile.. they Share Most beautiful Relationship ** friendship** sweetheart..Common Nw tell us what "s ur  top 5 Lines Of Barun and sanaya  for each other...

the doctor scene, in which she is muaaahhingg 3 times to him Embarrassed and also when she is feeding him the food and brownieeWink
alishba45 Senior Member
alishba45
alishba45

Posted: 11 September 2011 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Evilic-angel

Don't y ever thik like that sanaya was allready in a relationship with Mohit sehgal since 2 years and Barun is also married.Plz stop link them like this.Yes, may be they have a good working relationship but Mohit is the men of her life and They love each other a lot.So plz stop commenting like this that can creat only baseless roumous or nothing else.I really love Monaya a lot so can't hear anything against them.Ouch 

when did I say anything against monaya?? Confused I just said they would luk good as a couple if they wouldnt be already commited n wasey bhi this is not mjht forum so I shudnt link them togethr this is ipkknd forum so everybody will be toking about barun n sanaya only n plus if u read my post correctly then I didnt say anything which would link them togethr it was plainly my point of view n opinion n we should respect each others opinion rather then start bashing on jus one simple post which was never meant to hurt any monaya fans in particular

amara23.Sad.But.True.

mariyam959 Groupbie
mariyam959
mariyam959

Posted: 11 September 2011 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ainimonaya

woho beautifull post mariyamClap...
okh now my top 5 fav lines...
      1...when san said hum hero heroin hain and barun said heroin ho tun hain?LOLEmbarrassed
      2...san..."Pathar ka dil hai kuch sunai nai de ra"..LOL
      3...Barun..."aj b bht achi lag rai ha...hmesha achi lgti hai to.." awwwDay Dreaming
      4...and again when barun was speechles by san's red sari look...HeartEmbarrassed..he wasn't able to say even single word..Embarrassed
      5...(my most fav)...barun...bada mza aya g,itna fun aya main kya btaon...dil bagh bagh ho gyaLOL...and their shila ki jwani stepWinkHug

ROFL ROFL...OMG ...Aini ...!!! These r sweetest scenes ever...!!! N remember when  Barun Do modelin as Sanaya said. and called * Hawt model *n sees her..ROFL..N when sanaya said mein tmain blue and red mein se Pink wala Friendship Band pahanaun gi!!!Omg its a laughter cooster ride when they r together!!

alishba45amara23pakpearl

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index