Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Kaisi Yeh Paheli # 4

NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Paheli # 4

Humne dekha ki Viren ne Nivi se pyaar ka izhaar kiya...aur aab toh usne NT dadi se Nivi ka haath bhi manga...phir usne NT dadi aur Nivi ke baatein suni Siddharth ke bare mein...

aab batiye ki -
1] kya Viren ne jo NT dadi se kaha woh dil se tha
2] aur aap ko kya lagta hai ki Viren ke dil mein kya chal raha tha Nivi-Siddharth ke bare mein jab use pata chala

Please Comment "CCBM Views and Demands"

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

love_never_dies thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Viren loves nivi truly and he asked her hand is only because of his love... All the words he told to NT dadi is from the bottom of his heart...

After know about nivi-sid love, viren was completely heart broken and he almost devasted... This was clearly returned in his face while seeing nivi the next day and her offered of friendship.. His every heart beat had pain while shook her hand as a friend... I felt this every time while watching the scene...

NICE COLLAGE AND QUESTIONS Raj... Thanx for the PM.. 😊
deepti_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
aab batiye ki -
2] aur aap ko kya lagta hai ki Viren ke dil mein kya chal raha tha Nivi-Siddharth ke bare mein jab use pata chala

1.)yes jo kaha wo dil se kaha..iske peeche koi plan nahi tha..jab usne nivi aur dadi ki baat suni tab jo uske dil mein aaya usne keh diya
2.)wo nivi se bahut pyar karta tha ..from childhood..aur jab usse nivarth ke baare me pata chala to wo tut gaya usse laga ek baar phir sid ne usse uski sabsae pyari cheez  cheen li hai..tab usne socha ki this time mein nivi ko pakar rahunga aur sid ko jeetne nahi dunga..aur tab shayad viren thought ki is tharah mein apne pyar ko bhi pa loonga aur sid se mera badla bhi pura ho jayega..he was heartbroken completely as again nivi did not accepted her love because of sid...which made him remember his childhood memories of what he had gone through because of sid
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

Paheli # 4
aab batiye ki -

1) whatever  viren said to NT dadi is from his heart... as he loves  nivi from the bottom of his heart...

2) He was bit upset after hearing nivi-sid... i think the very next day when nivi asked for friendship and she herself told viren that she don't love sid and want sid-divya marriage... viren got a ray of hope that nivi may become his as she don't love sid... side by side he helped nivi to get sid-divya getting married and he got nivi ...😳

diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

Paheli # 4

aab batiye ki -

Please Comment "CCBM Views and Demands"

1)Yes Dear jo Bhi kaha dil se kaha, woh Nivi ko dil se pyaar karta hai, Bahut pyaar, karta hai

2) Usse dukh hua ke Nivi uske bhaai se pyaar karti hai aur uske bhai ke udaasi kaa kaaran Nivi hai, Usko ehsaas hua ke woh Nivi ko shaayad nahi paa sakegaa

NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
yes i too am with you.. that what Viren told NT dadi was dil se .. there was no plan there... he was broken after hearing about Nivi-Sid... and the next day he saw Nivi and decided to walk past her as he felt he could not have her and he has lost her... but then as he was about to do it his love came to him as Nivi herself put forth the hand of friendship and what he said to Nivi then too was dil se...
reza1996 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hi buddy
 its reza 1996
u r niviren fan, right.😊
roops82 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
kya Viren ne jo NT dadi se kaha woh dil se tha
Yes..i truly believed that whatever Viren said to NT abt getting married to Nivi was from his heart..he meant each and every word that he told..

And he had told all this before he knew Nivrath relationship..this was not preplanned nor a drama..

2] aur aap ko kya lagta hai ki Viren ke dil mein kya chal raha tha Nivi-Siddharth ke bare mein jab use pata chala
He had already left the hopes of Nivi when he knew abt Nivi and Siddharth and tried to ignore her but it was Nivi who moved the first step towards friendship and then Viren thought of playing a trick where he would get his Nivi back and also take revenge from Sid.
CCBM-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Whatever Viren said to NT dadi ...was directly from his heart as his eyes were teeling the truth of his heart...He was honest and sincere when he asked 4 Nivi's hand...

But when he got 2 know about Sid Nivi's past...the hatered for Sid overshadowed the love for Nivi...
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi girls... Hope you all are doing good.

I never believed that Viren was the real stalker and CT's just butchered his character completely without handling it properly.
The reason why I believe so is that Viren had loved Nivi from bottom of his heart and whatever he said to Dadi was the truth. I will not say that he loved her from childhood but yes he considered her his very good friend - best friend as I do not believe in childhood love...
He was shocked and shattered to hear that Sid loved Nivi too. That was the time when all his old memories came back to him related to Siddharth and his upper hand. It seemed to him that Sid has again beaten him in his journey of love.