Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

alishba45

alishba45

Posted: 10 September 2011 at 11:44pm | IP Logged

What If...

Sunday, September 11, 2011 | 10:55:35 AM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Comments 2 Comments
What If...

What If Deepali Pansare aka Payal of Star Plus's Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?...

Have you guys ever thought that our small screen industry has few highly qualified actors too who had kept their education on a back seat?

One of such actors is Deepali Pansare aka Payal of Star Plus's Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? who in spite of being an software engineering has entered into acting.

Deepali Pansare talks to Tellybuzz What If that she would not have been an actor...

"Since childhood I always dreamt of being an actor, what may comes as a hurdle I had always cherished the dream of being an actor. But of course if I would have not been an actor then definitely would have working somewhere as a software engineer as I am an engineer by qualification. Truly speaking, being an engineer was just for sake as my parents always used to say that if ever i want to persue acting as my career, I should be ready with a alternate option of earning. So studies and engineering came to me as my first step towards acting."

"After completing my engineering I had also worked with Birla Company.But doing 8:00 AM-5:00 PM job was never my cup of tea. I used to get bored with looking at the same computer, the same keyboard and the same set up. After which I finally started my acting career only once when my parents learnt that now I am independent and can earn on myself. But fortunately I always dreamt about being an actress. If ever my fortune fails, I would never seat at home as I have a degree and experience of engineering (laughs)."

sorry if already posted Smile

cheers,

Edited by alishba45 - 10 September 2011 at 11:45pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AromaHussainArshig8Namzz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What If with Deepali aka Payal" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anjali_k24

Groupbie

anjali_k24

Posted: 11 September 2011 at 1:01am | IP Logged
love her as Payal ...wanna see more of Payal -akash nowSmile

neetusidhu

Goldie

neetusidhu

Posted: 11 September 2011 at 1:10am | IP Logged
me too love her as payal and wow did not know that she was that educated...good to know that she followed through with her degree and than started to act...cant wait to see more of her and akash...if only the  cvs would develop there story...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Namzz

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 11 September 2011 at 4:02am | IP Logged
thank u!!

alishba45

fardee

Goldie

fardee

Posted: 11 September 2011 at 4:10am | IP Logged
tfs
love her as payal 

she's luking lovely in this pic

alishba45

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.