Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 11 September 2011 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Sensitive issue and focus on a couple of different Genre needs a good understanding of the concept, this show will have to do good research with realistic surroundings and then bring it to teh viewers, keeping these factors in mind I would  see it happening with Rajan Shahi's show as its different from his earlier production house shows, when he was a  only director he had directed a show for  SONY I guess he knows the way show work here other than on SP or Zee

I look forward to see a mature story with the lead actors

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shibz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Expectations from the show? (Page 2)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 12 September 2011 at 4:10am | IP Logged
My Expectation is a good content that'll keep me glued to this show.

-Nymphadora-

IF-Veteran Member

-Nymphadora-

Posted: 12 September 2011 at 5:05am | IP Logged
im having hopes form this show..
two brilliant actors...and i hope a MATURE story line..
the promos have a very diffrent feel to them!

ShiningStar18

IF-Rockerz

ShiningStar18

Posted: 12 September 2011 at 6:00am | IP Logged
I'm really excited to see the show. Ages ago, this seriel called Dhoop Kinare came and to see the concept in an Indian version really arises excitement and curiousity. Mohnish Behl and Kritika Kamra are two great actors of the industry and am looking forward to see them sharing screen space.Smile

Mehek25

IF-Rockerz

Mehek25

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 2:55am | IP Logged
My expectations are pretty high from this show because
# I like the concept although don't know the story.

# Rajan Shahi is a good director.

#I love Mohnish Behl. he is  superb actor.

# Kritika is also a good actgress. This role seems a bit hatke from her previous roles so wanting to watch her in Dr's role.

# I like the shows on Sony much  much better than the ones on Star Plus.

sameera_ori

sameera_ori

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Hey Guys.Tongue.. my expectations like all my frnds here are very high from this showStar...thr are numerous reasons but iam writing below the first five:Smile

1: Great story (This show is based on Dhoop Kinare which was an awesome show )Clap

2: Looking for a romance which would be mature.Embarrassed..sweetEmbarrassed...intenseDay Dreaming at the same time with, iam sure  intelligent convos and romantic with subtle undertones Embarrassed

3: Monish Behl.Day Dreaming ..iam a great fan of hisEmbarrassed i think he is not only handsomeEmbarrassed but has intense looks and is an excellent actor whho knows how to play his character to the tee.Embarrassed

4: The lead pair:Embarrassed Though our lead pair is a bit hatke and unusual still even before watching th show i can say that thier chemistry is awesome and subtly sizzling. Embarrassed

5: Last but not the least is Rajan Shahi's shows may be a bit dramaticLOL but still thry r not over the top or EktaishDead...iam sure this going to be a grt show..Embarrassed

waiting eagerly for it to startEmbarrassed.

Edited by sameera_ori - 19 September 2011 at 7:55am

Roopal_ArDi

IF-Stunnerz

Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
expectation are very high for me
i am a big rajan shahi fan
and i love kittu and mohnish is fab
their pair is refreshing one
and the concept of the show is also a good one
i wish it become a superhit show

anjubala

IF-Rockerz

anjubala

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
I have watched Dhoop Kinare and I am in love with the story. I used to get cassettes and watch it alongwith my mom even during my exam days and used to bear all the scolding from my dad. So, expectations are really high as it is re-make of the same show.
Friends, I will not vouch for Rajanji as he butchered my favorite show - Chand Chupa Badal Mein. He never gave importance to this show as he did to others and even after pleading him to revive the story he just ended the show before it completed 1 year... He never paid any attention to CCBM fans and his creative team was useless. So, I will not depend on him and his team for anything.
I think the whole burden will lie on the cast to perform and create history as Dhoop Kinare did. I like Mohnish Behl and I am sure he will meet all our expectations. Kritika seems to be seasoned and very bubbly. I pray that the cast add their own touch to this mature love-story which touched the heart of millions 2 decades ago...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.