spoilers from 12sep to 14sep - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by saman.17

kaash police congo ko umar ked ki sazaa sunaa de...😑
Sach main yaar bohat irritating hai...😑 she has to poke her nose in everything...😑😑😑
grt monday synop...  chahe dialogue aksh ka ho ki aap mujhe samajhte nahi bt actully its aksh who nevr understnds naitik & wont evr undrstnd him in future too.. i remembr charu said sumtime ago tat bubble couple ka trailor naksh ki puri film bannewali hai... now it seems naitik will ignore aksh... completely indulge himself in work... 
Originally posted by nishi755

thanks 4 sharing what a wa week is this going to beπŸ˜”

Welcome...
monday ke synopsis are superhit πŸ˜†
thanx for sharing...
thanks for sharing

dont know how to react.

akshi would definitely want naitik to go for the ultasound

& why should naitik snap at akshi---------he isnt going thru the harmonal imbalanceπŸ˜†
So  now  naitik  is  not  interested  to  see  his  baby's sonography  just  because  he  is  upset  with  askhi? so  he  can  be  angry  with  her  fine  but  why  dont  involve  in  the  baby  thing? i  hope  it  wont  happen  hole  9  month  just  like  his  wedding  the  hole  wedding  is  spoiled  and  then  sorry? now  even  if  askhi  is  at  falt  if  he  will  not  do  anything  for  baby than  who  will be  at  falt.   i  will  say  that  he  will  miss  the  best  part  of  his  life.
PS _thanks  for  the  infoπŸ‘
Edited by madhaviben - 12 years ago
Originally posted by madhaviben

So  now  naitik  is  not  interested  to  see  his  baby's sonography  just  because  he  is  upset  with  askhi? so  he  can  be  angry  with  her  fine  but  why  dont  involve  in  the  baby  thing? i  hope  it  wont  happen  hole  9  month  just  like  his  wedding  the  hole  wedding  is  spoiled  and  then  sorry? now  even  if  askhi  is  at  falt  if  he  will  not  do  anything  for  baby than  who  will be  at  falt.   i  will  say  that  he  will  miss  the  best  part  of  his  life.
really madhavi natiik atleast for teh baby sake he should have gone to ultrasound . but dont knwo again they repeat the same mistake during naksh marriage he was totally upset with akshi and mu her now cv's showing the same thing shit yaar yrkkh u all feel worth watching ,really cv's totally spoiled the track and naitik ignoring akshi akshi ignoring naitik and next akshi vl start crying and what is the new in this track really cv's showing the best track to worst track every one feel annoyign last week askhi ignoring naitik now he vl ignore her tit for tat. really no words and synop y rj should go with akshi yaar y she dont allow naksh and she is doing the same thing what she did with varsha really boring to watch naksh like this .😲πŸ₯±
Originally posted by madhaviben

MB where is it written that he doesn't wanna accompany akshara πŸ˜•
Originally posted by Asawari_naksh

Thanks for sharing...πŸ˜ƒ
What a wonderful and evenful week we are going to have... btw I liked monday's synopsπŸ˜† Akshi still don't know the reason...πŸ˜•

welcomeπŸ˜›
Originally posted by Asawari_naksh

Thanks for sharing...πŸ˜ƒ
What a wonderful and evenful week we are going to have... btw I liked monday's synopsπŸ˜† Akshi still don't know the reason...πŸ˜•

welcome dearπŸ˜ƒ