Maat Discussion thread(LAST EPISODE) - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago

I actully didnt really like the 2nd episode as much as the first. I thought it was too slow and im actully hating samans charachter a lot and aaiman looked better in the 2nd episode she didnt look as old. Do you guys know whos going to be the second lead oppisite aaiman and can someone post the original ost the one they show at the end of the episode.

i think the other lead is that guy who was in Komal Rizvi's music video, yehi pyar hai he is also coming in the drama mujhey roothnay na dena opposite komal rizvi, not sure about his name (Junaid Khan?)...and this is the OST i found, the video isn't there though just the song.

The story is progressing at a good pace!!!

the story is nice but i am tired of the story concentrating on middle class!!!I enjoyed it in the beginning but now i feel the trend should change for sometime:/

i remember Doraha,Daam,Quaed-e-tanhai all concentrated on Middle class>>i want soemthing different!!

The lead seems weird in it.I mean Saman is literally insulting her and he's droolin over her:/

I would rate it 2.5/5!!!
M a fan of Summan in the serial...🤣...shez hilarious man...🤣🤣...love watching her scenes..
cant comment cx didnt watch it
was watching kuch pyar...
I did watch this serial...
B4 the serial strtd I wasnt xpecting much bt it did turned out to be much better..the storyline is catchy...nd I decided Il follow thz one...
Aaj ki epi was good...that yellow shirt wala chichora was unbeatable...🤣...seriously man...🤣
|Okay,i just watched it rewind kar ke;)

ahahhahaha,the cousin was so cooll...Oh my gaawdddsss😆

Saba is acting realli well.

Her elder is too nice man😕 ajeeb lag rahi hai.

okay-ish episode

@sunshinegirl
agrrees,yellow shirt wala was ajeeb
Edited by meepha - 12 years ago
U can call me Hina...wats ur name???
Nd that guy OMG ...🤣...i cant stop laughing...
Muneefah!!its long so my username is just fine
lol

hehehe,so r u planning to follow this and cheat on FAwad???😲😆
Like I said ary is irritating so Il watch thz serial onlyn...I cant cheat fawad for sure...☺️...hez mere bachpan ka pyaar...❤️