Humse Hai Life

what's the take

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

THE-FUTURE-LORD

Posted: 10 September 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Yami-.AbhIyalicious.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "what's the take" in Humse Hai Life forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.AbhIyalicious.

IF-Rockerz

.AbhIyalicious.

Posted: 11 September 2011 at 1:30am | IP Logged
well , i personally do not like raghav at all for now...he seems a little too full of himself..and takes others' admiration of him for granted according to me...i mean...he is a little stuck-up , conceited and narrow-minded..he dives in his popularity..and believes that his life and everyone's lives around him starts and finishes with his attitude and stereotypical outer image of a "stud" and a very artificial and fickle  carisma...which makes me roll my eyes..but who knows? probably siya will be the one who will give him a reality check..and non-verbally and non-physically slap him and shout out through her amazingly admired attitude that he needs to get over himself...i guess that is how siya will strike to raghav..as siya is not a part of the elite herd.siya's character is made in a manner that her role is supposed to stand out from the usual conventional socially structured herd in a school...she has a dignity..a strong personality with perceptive morals and also with a hidden emotional inspiration..she is a strong and dignified lady-with a determination and an aspiration..i guess she will be the one to show raghav and his extreme , overt pride FILLED with selfish disdain that the world does not revolve around him..and human psychology has always depicted that anyone who strikes different from everyone else to us..always ends up being the one whom  we are attracted to..so i guess it all fits..probably siya will make raghav a better person and make him realize that he does not have reject his pride..he just needs to neglect it ...their first scene speaks a lot already if you ask me...in the first RaSi scene...,siya was nothing but one of those thousand girls he has been near...remember what raghav said in a song in the first episode? "girls are like status updates..har minute change zaroori hain..." Wacko...so it was nice how two complete different personalities collided and were in each others arms having completely different thought processes during that moment..siya was wondering how to get out of his clutches and how did a goofy , flirtatious , stereo typically sunshiny lad with a branded red t-shirt end up in her humble  village? Confused..i loved her shock when raghav winked at her LOL..it was as if someone lowered her personality in their  own eyes by giving a flirtatious wink casually..as if that was all she is worth..a cheap wink this guy  gives to every girl his eyes are set on  in any situation Sleepy and siya..the dignified and moralistic girl she is..did not take it very lightly..i loved that utter astonishment and anger , literally screaming out , "how dare you?!?!"-- a collision of fickle sunshine[raghav, of course]  and a strong gust of promising wind[siya]  - i like Thumbs Up...RaSi seem just like I predicted...and i am liking it Clap...i am officially falling for arjun ..which girl would not? he is intelligent , understands the conceited "herd formula" of the social status quo of his school..where one student stands up for one thing and the rest follow...as a result ,  the herd going "MOOO!!" together regardless of a moral or an immoral action , doesn't matter...everyone will still go "MOO!" blindly.LOL...Arjun likes to stay  out of the crowd cause he has a broader mind ...which makes him naturally stand out..not that he intends to...added with a secret passion for music...could it get any better? Tongue...he is the very normal yet hard to find ...down-to-earth -cute guy -next door...which every girl wants for her lifetime...but ends up with snooty idiots like raghav instead...a very ironic but a truthful feminine tendency...for ex : in harry potter...lilly knew snape could sacrifice the whole universe for her...he was a platonic lover...yet in the end whom she chose even though she knew james and snape as two people very well??? james , right? Ouch..a proud and annoyingly popular bully who never left severus - the quiet ,reserved, intelligent introvert, in peace...same thing will happen with siya.even though raghav obviously won't bother arjun like that...but i hope you know what i mean.it actually happens with every girl...as every girl will have a sanpe in their life who will undying love her..and yet in the end...she will always choose a james potter...*sigh*...i hope you are understanding what i'm trying to say...overall..i am liking this show...it is very referable to the reality of a teenager in many aspects if you ask me Smile

Edited by austenrox - 11 September 2011 at 1:37am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

THE-FUTURE-LORD-Yami-

-Yami-

IF-Rockerz

-Yami-

Posted: 11 September 2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged
)))
Originally posted by austenrox

well , i personally do not like raghav at all for now...he seems a little too full of himself..and takes others' admiration of him for granted according to me...i mean...he is a little stuck-up , conceited and narrow-minded..he dives in his popularity..and believes that his life and everyone's lives around him starts and finishes with his attitude and stereotypical outer image of a "stud" and a very artificial and fickle  carisma...which makes me roll my eyes..but who knows? probably siya will be the one who will give him a reality check.(yesh i cant wait  for the punches LOL.and non-verbally and non-physically slap him and shout out through her amazingly admired attitude that he needs to get over himselfShocked.Day Dreaming(oh dhin kabh ayegaLOL..i guess that is how siya will strike to raghav..as siya is not a part of the elite herd.siya's character is made in a manner that her role is supposed to stand out from the usual conventional socially structured herd in a school...she has a dignity..a strong personality with perceptive morals and also with a hidden emotional inspiration..she is a strong and dignified lady-with a determination and an aspiration.(i love how u describe sia) Smile.i guess she will be the one to show raghav and his extreme , overt pride FILLED with selfish disdain that the world does not revolve around him..and human psychology has always depicted that anyone who strikes different from everyone else to us..always ends up being the one whom  we are attracted to..so i guess it all fits..probably siya will make raghav a better person and make him realize that he does not have reject his pride..he just needs to neglect it ...their first scene speaks a lot already if you ask me...in the first RaSi scene...,siya was nothing but one of those thousand girls he has been near...remember what raghav said in a song in the first episode? "girls are like status updates..har minute change zaroori hain..." Wacko...(ussey punch toh zaroor chaiyeAngryso it was nice how two complete different personalities collided and were in each others arms having completely different thought processes during that moment..siya was wondering how to get out of his clutches and how did a goofy , flirtatious , stereo typically sunshiny lad with a branded red t-shirt end up in her humble  village? Confused..i loved her shock when raghav winked at her LOL..it was as if someone lowered her personality in their  own eyes by giving a flirtatious wink casually..as if that was all she is worth..a cheap wink this guy  gives to every girl his eyes are set on  in any situation Sleepy and siya..the dignified and moralistic girl she is..did not take it very lightly..i loved that utter astonishment and anger , literally screaming out , "how dare you?!?!"-- a collision of fickle sunshine[raghav, of course]  and a strong gust of promising wind[siya]  - i like Thumbs Up...RaSi seem just like I predicted...and i am liking it Clap.(me too likey Clap.).i am officially falling for arjun(u too  aww same pinch  ..which girl would not? yesh Day Dreaminghe is intelligent , understands the conceited "herd formula" of the social status quo of his school..where one student stands up for one thing and the rest follow...as a result ,  the herd going "MOOO!!" together regardless of a moral or an immoral action , doesn't matter...everyone will still go "MOO!" blindly.LOL.. .Arjun likes to stay  out of the crowd cause he has a broader mind ...which makes him naturally stand out..not that he intends to...added with a secret passion for music...could it get any better? Tonguetrue   ...he is the very normal yet hard to find ...down-to-earth -cute guy -next door...which every girl wants for her lifetime Blushing.ofcourse ..but ends up with snooty idiots like raghav instead. yesh Angry..a very ironic but a truthful feminine tendency...for ex : in harry potter...lilly knew snape could sacrifice the whole universe for her...he was a platonic lover...yet in the end whom she chose even though she knew james and snape as two people very well??? james , right? Ouch..a proud and annoyingly popular bully who never left severus - the quiet ,reserved, intelligent introvert, in peace...same thing will happen with siya.even though raghav obviously won't bother arjun like that...but i hope you know what i mean.it actually happens with every girl...as every girl will have a sanpe in their life who will undying love her..and yet in the end...she will always choose a james potter...*sigh*...(gosh perfect example Big smilei hope you are understanding what i'm trying to say...overall..i am liking this show.me  too Embarrassed..it is very referable to the reality of a teenager in many aspects if you ask me yeh Smile

-DoAsInfinity-

IF-Dazzler

-DoAsInfinity-

Posted: 11 September 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
indian cinema/dramas r just a collage of bits n pieces of old or repeated concepts...its quite expected to cliched!!!well i do for every movie/soap!!!infact even foriegn ones r cliched to an extent!!!i can still expect indian movies to be a bit hatkeLOLindia soaps well...i agree wid u!!!d starting is just amazing n it gets all boring wid repeated stuffs n more over at certain times it kinda deviats from d original concept...well i guess its kinda needed to run show for months or even years!!!
this show for example is only different in concept of a female boxer!!everything else we have seen b4,ragav-typical propular guy...saloni,vishal,gautam,arjun-again all these characters we have seen b4!!!!but u know sometimes cliched story of a boy-girl and other stuffs is kinda sweet!!!indians love to watch them...dont u think???LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

THE-FUTURE-LORD

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.