Harry Potter

Suggestions for Discussions of the Week (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

*Rashmi*

Goldie

*Rashmi*

Posted: 17 January 2006 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Ooh, so many. lol. Going to be hard to choose.

I was just thinking, some of the topics here are good, but they are like minor little questions... you know what I mean? Not something you need to spend the whole week discussing. Like the gleam - I LOVE that idea, trust me, because I've always wondered about that, but there's SO little info on that I don't think we can make a DOTW.

Right now, I'm going with the Fawkes idea. Totally love it. I think, though, that I'll make it Fawkes in general... you know, so anything on Fawkes can go.

Thank you so much everyone. Other ideas from this post will definitely be used. Till then, if you think of something, post here.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Suggestions for Discussions of the Week (Page 2)" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

albusdumbledore

IF-Dazzler

albusdumbledore

Posted: 18 January 2006 at 1:20am | IP Logged
sure lets start with FAWKES we can move on to the others later.

just one suggestion though if you don't mind rashmi. Just becoz we know very little about the Gleam thing. I think thatz exactly the reason why we should debate it... coz who knows maybe one of the young n energetic minds flowing through this forum may give us a very ingenious idea over it.

what say.....

regards,

tejas

*Rashmi*

Goldie

*Rashmi*

Posted: 19 January 2006 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
That is true. I'll certainly consider it. Or how about having "The Little Things" as a Discussion of the Week, where we put questions on various points that are certainly interesting, but doesn't have much to explore. That'll make a nice DoTW.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top