A's Pooja, Sumitra's Prayer; G's Words

Posted: 12 years ago
So today's episode hua khatam!

Anandi does pooja without informing anyone at house; she tells the pujari that she is doing it for the sake of elders of the house who have done so much for her;  A forgets to take prasad; G and J did pooja in Jetsar; Sumitra prayed that Jagya should feel remorse for his mistake and since she thinks that he will never be happy without his family, let him realise his mistake and come back to them; G called DS requesting her to phone J; DS declined; G hit back at DS telling that she will be always with J,no matter if anyone is with him or not; J calls Sumitra but Sumitra feigns that she can't hear voice.

I have few questions -

a) We have seen that doing pooja was not A's original idea but when she saw DS and sumitra, she decided to do abhishek for J. So why didn't she tell them to go for abhishek? She knows that DS and Sumitra are not performing abhishek not because they hate J, but they love Anandi and do want to remind her of past.

So wouldn't it be better if A would have gone to DS and normally tells DS to perform the ritual which is done every year. She could have easily told her that she doesn't want Singh family to break their traditions for sake for her.

But perhaps, A knew that if DS and S goes for pooja, it would be a little awkward for her to join them to pray for her "bhatka hua" hubby! 😉 So she keeps them in dark so as not to miss her chance of praying before Lord Shiva!  😒  Or may be in her sub-conscious she wanted to be mahan in front of the pujari ? 😉

Ye CVs bhi na - once they show Anandi going to bhairon for J's finance and make bharion to give money ( i still can't digest the fact that Bhairon did not take a strong stand and gave money on A's insistence) 
But now, when A should have gone to sasuma and DS for abhishek, she did not tell anything.

How odd! 🤢

b) Sumitra prays before Matarani to give "sadbuddhi" to J so that he realizes his mistakes. She is also very sure that J can't be happy without his family? As Sumitra prayed, focus was on the idol of Matarani which suggested that her prayers will be answered.

So why is Sumitra angry with J -
is it because he left A - their choice of beendni? Or is it because he treated A badly?

If Sumitra would have been angry for J's attitude towards A, then why is she praying for J's return? We all know what is meant by J's return - he has to leave Gauri. So basically, Sumitra wants her J back to A's arms. 😡 If Sumitra would have been angry for J's behavior to A, either she would have punished him or dumped him and if she can't be hard on J - then she would have forgiven him.

So the crux of the matter is - our Jaggu dada will not get punished either by going to jail or by getting legally disowned. Infact, if they stop the finance, it is enough punishment for jughead.

But No! The CVs will make JG relationship break!  😡😡

Jaggu dada  will soon realize his mistake of marrying Gauri and he will come running back to A and everyone will forgive - wah ! wah!! Another instance of glorifying Child marriage !! 😡😡

Waise, CVs are trying their hard to make G negative. They have already started the process of making her the vamp.

c) Few days back, G behaved irrationally with J regarding the gift. Now, today she, unnecessarily and uncivilly, replied back to DS and said that she will be with J all the time and she will compensate for their absence in his life.  👎🏼 It was not at all required for G to make such statements. Her turning into negative character has started and it seems that character of Nivedita Bhattacharya might get sidelined - most probably, G's relationship will not improve with Singh family or with J. 

The same old ghisapita story! 🥱

Edited by doyelpakhi - 12 years ago
I hated the epi doyel...the worst were anandi and sumi scenes...Iam just sick of Anandi being the sacred soul. I wish the singh family had shown her the door and she understood the reality of her situation.Just hate the show now.
Yeah true Vasu! Storyline becoming cliche!

But today I was surprised at A's decision of doing Pooja herself. If she doesn't want them to suffer for her, why doesn't she tell DS and Sumitra to go for abhishek!

She should have sent them and herself should have concentrated on her duties in school!

That would have been the ideal situation!
Edited by doyelpakhi - 12 years ago
Originally posted by doyelpakhi

Yeah true Vasu! Storyline becoming cliche!

But today I was surprised at A's decision of doing Pooja herself. If she doesn't want them to suffer for her, why doesn't she tell DS and Sumitra to go for abhishek!

She should have sent them and herself should have concentrated on her duties in school!

That would have been the ideal situation!

Anandi wants to do the deed herself and pray for her pati parameshwar na...I never thought I will say this...I sort of dislike her character...She is better to be put in a pedestal and done pooja. The ideal thing is for her to grab her bags and move her ass out of the house to study in city or go back to her lonely parents😡 so that the family can accept their ladesar back.
What is gauri challenging dadisa ?   "and you mark my words, that i will be successful in providing him so much love that he will never remember that he had a family"...

as if the family turned out j for some other reason... hello - you are the reason gauri.

And why say all that to dadisa? she can just give him lots of love anyway without threatening dadisa first -- as if her love is compensation for the aashirwaad.  

All she had to say was "thank you for atleast giving me a hearing dadisa. Naturally I am disappointed, I hope you will change your mind because Jagat misses you" . That would have pacified the budhiya.
Now budhiya's back is up because gauri was rude and uncivilized.  Her mother teaches her rasams but no manners.

And does this mean that till now her love has been insufficient ? because by her logic... he is still craving for family's wishes -- both on rakhi and birthday.  If she was giving him love, he would not be remembering jayetsar people at all today ...correct?

so bas tere hi pyaar me kami hai gauri -- iska yehi matlab nikalta hai. 😆😆😆

Anandi herself wanted to do the puja...thats y she went there in name of tradition!!
i couldnt tolerate that at all.🤢
the setback she got is still not enough or what??
what gauri did is as usual...try for something and if not get success then throw attitute!!
Morals r contradictory. Sometimes said rishtyon ko tyag diya jata hai then khoon k ristey juklaya nehin ja sakta. Sometimes bhula k aage chale jaten hain...sometimes nehin bhulaya ja sakta..

What a mess...😡😡😡

What the hell with this bhatak gaya theme! 🤢

such a let down!

Edited by khusi_* - 12 years ago

so sumitra finally showed her true colors, she is also saying bhatak gayaaa

they have still not got it, i dont think he did any bad in choosing gauri, sure his methods were all wrong
they still wanna take him back, bas jagya aa aa  aaa jaa anadi ke paas
now i think i will watch this serial from gauri pov only, the way the serial is going jagya kaa bhi koi bharosa nahin
till now he is sticking on his stand , lets see if this continures
there is no hopes from haveli ppl, none at all
se i told u all the ball was is and will always be in jagya court
and still ppl think anandi is the lead, no the whole show is abt jagya , he is the main protoganist

today was complete annoying crap...

kushi: Even If jagya and Singh family had kicked out Anandi she would have done the pooja becoz she lubs him and is a mahaan aatma. I lost my respect for Anandi today Kushi...She likes to be tortured. She gets pleasure being tortured and facing troubles.

@Vasu

I can somehow understand how u r feeling now. What anandi did today was expected but it is not the way I thought of. No point in hiding from family, her words to panditji r not fair enough. In precap the way she is looking at the family members while panditji is giving Prasad… is not an innocent look…it is more like chori pakdi gayee ho…and not in a good way.

Even I can tolerate her crying when she is alone but not this one.

In this case conditioning is not defendable for me!

As far as liking is concern yes I was so proud of A's character and now the position went down but still not dislike her coz I like her for 3 years now, suddenly I cant dislike her for only this unpleasant deed. Even it took me a long time to dislike j's character. Yes I am highlyyy disappointed. I hope I won't regret the way I did for liking G's character.

Originally posted by khusi_*

@Vasu

I can somehow understand how u r feeling now. What anandi did today was expected but it is not the way I thought of. No point in hiding from family, her words to panditji r not fair enough. In precap the way she is looking at the family members while panditji is giving Prasad' is not an innocent look'it is more like chori pakdi gayee ho'and not in a good way.

Even I can tolerate her crying when she is alone but not this one.

In this case conditioning is not defendable for me!

As far as liking is concern yes I was so proud of A's character and now the position went down but still not dislike her coz I like her for 3 years now, suddenly I cant dislike her for only this unpleasant deed. Even it took me a long time to dislike j's character. Yes I am highlyyy disappointed. I hope I won't regret the way I did for liking G's character.

Kushi i understand you. My dislike for Anandi was not sudden...I could understand her even when she said she won't file the case on J. I was upset with her when she arranged money for jagya and from there their has been no direction in her life...A has been brought up in village and all but she has always been a rebel in many ways.

She has stood for justice and I remember how she argued with bhairon that Shyam's tausa needs to be punished for varun...but when it came to her own life she turned a blind eye...

Somewhere it is very similar to Gauri...Gauri stands for justice and even voices and fights against bad deeds but when it came to her she turned blind eye

Even I don't want to dislike Anandi but I can see where the story is heading too...Should Anandi set example for being a sati savitri again. I know their is an inevitable JAAN reunion. But if that is the case does A have been given any asthithva. Will she ever become something other than choti beendini of haveli and jaggu's wife. I am disappointed and seeing the track I have no hopes