India-Forums

Manish Raisinghani to enter Sasural Simar Ka

ZaykebazzAnanya Goldie
ZaykebazzAnanya
ZaykebazzAnanya

Posted: 10 September 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged

Manish Raisinghani to enter Sasural Simar Ka

Manish Raisinghani

Manish Raisinghani who was last seen in Rang Badalti Odhani will be entering Colors' Sasural Simar Ka as Roli's (Avika Gor) love interest.

A source informs, "Manish Raisinghani is all set to play Roli's love interest in Sasural Simar Ka. This parallel track of Manish and Roli is being introduced in the show as viewers are not being able to connect with the leads Simar (Dipika Samson) and Prem (Shoaib Ibrahim). The show is also plummeting on the TRP chart. Hence it seems that Manish and Roli are all set to become the new faces of the show. Manish will be shown as one of Mataji's grandsons who was thrown out of the house a few years ago, however the creative team might change the track in the future. Manish will begin shooting in a day or two."

Manish remained unavailable for comment.

Edited by Nivrenkajalwa - 10 September 2011 at 8:43am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ER_ER_YAdivra4Mizhiayesha109.Vrish.dusk-VildanaROSID-

RockChicGirl IF-Stunnerz
RockChicGirl
RockChicGirl

Posted: 10 September 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Are these guys for real? Pairing Avika with this actor? He will be atleast 15 years older than her. Everyday the people connected with the show disgust me further. I hope atleast if the news is true they replace Avika with an older actress. Looks like I am angrier at the turn of things than her parents are.

Edited by kshreya2002 - 10 September 2011 at 9:57am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

prattsregallaZaykebazzAnanyaduskSmritiKatha

.Tanya. Coolbie
.Tanya.
.Tanya.

Posted: 10 September 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Telly Chakkar Articles Are Not Allowed On I-F

--- SSK Development Team  ---

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dusk

diyajoshi12 Senior Member
diyajoshi12
diyajoshi12

Posted: 10 September 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
OMG... ohhh myyy gooddd... ohhh myyy gggoooddd... i looovveee manish... he is so gonna rock this show tooo... i started watching RBO for him n he added so much of glamour n style to the show... i hope he spices up this show too... looking forward to watch the hottie...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aoishi_2006dusk

diyajoshi12 Senior Member
diyajoshi12
diyajoshi12

Posted: 10 September 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
i think its a very very interesting pairing... hooottt manish n sweeettt avika... i think its gonna be fantastic... i am looking forward to it... 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritiiaoishi_2006dusk

neensm Senior Member
neensm
neensm

Posted: 10 September 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
he is too old for avika .replace avika with some matured face.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ashekhadusk

zarraa22 Senior Member
zarraa22
zarraa22

Posted: 10 September 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
this is fantastic news... they surely have a big age difference but it sounds like a casting coup which is purposely done... but what a greaaattt casting coup... i looovvveee avika... she is a cutie pie... with the prettiest eyes ever... and i have a huuuggge crush on manish.. he is a rock star with one of the best bodies and looks in teleworld... i am dying to watch them together...  im looking forward to his entry... he has the most fantastic entries in every show... lllooovvveeeddd his entry in RBO... i hope to c this rockstar with the rock star entry with his best entry ever in this rocking show... im supaaa excited... love u manish... love u avika... love u Mavika... hehehe...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

neharaniiiRitiiaoishi_2006dusk

*KT*~Lakshya* Goldie
*KT*~Lakshya*
*KT*~Lakshya*

Posted: 10 September 2011 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Are these guys for real? Pairing Avika with this actor? He will be atleast 15 years older than her. Everyday the people connected with the show disgust me further. I hope atleast if the news is true they replace Avika with an older actress. Looks like I am angrier at the turn of things than her parents are.

I totally agree with you. this show is making me sick day by dayDeadAngry. At first the show seemed like a family, fun, romantic type, a bit like yeh rishta but now they have ruined it completely to the core. if it is ek tarfa pyar from rolli then okay i can understand a little but if they are both falling for each other then its just a disgrace. i agree he looks too old for her. instead they could have shown sankalp falling in love or something like that seen as his character isn't shown much. All i can say is that I wish the show best of luck because as far as it seems they are going to need heaps of it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dusk

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index