India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

failing the grip

Olivier Senior Member
Olivier
Olivier

Posted: 25 February 2005 at 4:26am | IP Logged

hi, i guess u folks noticed armaan's failure in getting jassi's hands in the intimate scene between them in Feb-22nd episode.. the timing was not very perfect..

sorry, i can't simply forget JJKN's silly mistakes....i want my JJKN absolutely flawless.

Selina IF-Sizzlerz
Selina
Selina

Posted: 25 February 2005 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
Confused
msbrigades IF-Dazzler
msbrigades
msbrigades

Posted: 25 February 2005 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by qamar

hi, i guess u folks noticed armaan's failure in getting jassi's hands in the intimate scene between them in Feb-22nd episode.. the timing was not very perfect..

sorry, i can't simply forget JJKN's silly mistakes....i want my JJKN absolutely flawless.

Wow, what an observation...Big smileBig smile

loveneha_r Goldie
loveneha_r
loveneha_r

Posted: 25 February 2005 at 4:37pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Selina

Confused

same here...which scene??

rabeeak2003 IF-Dazzler
rabeeak2003
rabeeak2003

Posted: 25 February 2005 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
ConfusedConfusedConfused
mango Global Moderator
mango
mango

Posted: 25 February 2005 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveneha_r

Originally posted by Selina

Confused

same here...which scene??

same here

which one are we talking about?Confused

*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 25 February 2005 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
yeah qamar--I noticed something similar too--is this what you're referring to??   When Armaan goes to see Jassi right after the board meeting (and before Malika comes and sees them together in Jassi's office), Jassi is trying to go by Armaan near her bookshelf, and he kind of grips her shoulders and turns her around to look at him.  Well, when he was doing that, his arms didn't really grip her shoulders---he kind of lost his grip---it happened in a flash so it's definitely understandable if you missed it.  He then regained his grip on her right shoulder though.  Both the actors handled it so well that you barely even noticed that it happened.  If you get a chance to watch the repeat episode, watch that scene carefully and you will see what we're talking about.

Edited by anjali308 - 25 February 2005 at 5:35pm
Rumi Goldie
Rumi
Rumi

Posted: 25 February 2005 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
yes i also watched it! but why are u thinking in that way? i mean, if this would happen in reality, then  imagine a man is trying to hold  the shoulder of a woman and trying to turn her around !!! and simultaneously the woman is trying to get rid of the man!!!! in such a situation this can happen that the man fails at the first attempt and the succeeds in the second attempt!why should i expect that the woman is also ready to come to his grip? i think its natural , not the failure of the actors!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Lady_Macbeth

Go to top