pressu

Posted: 10 September 2011 at 5:00am | IP Logged
hi friends
watching this week episodes
i have got an ideaDay Dreaming
i wanna know about the feelings of forum members 
how many of you think that runjhun will give birth to jhunjhun  firstBig smile
and how many think that she will give birth to laddoo first? Tongue
or else she may give birth to twins alsoWink (both jhunjhun and laddoo)
we can expect another ME for this pregnancy trackROFL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

divra4nmaharajrani2007-salma-edabellaazuria--BimBim--OmaRamdass

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jhunjhun Or Laddoo?" in Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ljcruz

ljcruz

Posted: 10 September 2011 at 5:19am | IP Logged
I think Runjhun will have a boy...Wink Laddoo will be as handsome and as fearless as his dad but as lucky as his mom...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

luvHimanshoosoni_khan13nmaharaj-salma--Ishana-azuriapressurani2007dhruvie05OmaRamdass

dhruvie05

Goldie

dhruvie05

Posted: 10 September 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
I have a feeling, too, that it will be a Laddoo.

Although, I would love to see Gunjhun having a baby girl.

Guddu has spent a big part of his life being a goon, surrounded by boys all the time.  He has always been portrayed as a man's man.  It will be sweet to see him interact with his little princess, teaching her all kinds of pranks and ganging up with her against Runjhun. 

Runjhun, on the other hand, never had the ideal childhood that a child yearns for.  She will make sure to give her daughter a childhood that she has always craved for for herself, a complete and secure family with lots of love and affection and everything that she has missed out on having in her own life.

Gosh, didn't realise how much I have elaborated on my description.  After the ME last Saturday, today somehow feels long and boring!  How long until Monday?!Unhappy

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ljcruzcoolguy3nmaharaj-salma-edabella-Ishana-azuriapressuOmaRamdass

pressu

Goldie

pressu

Posted: 10 September 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhruvie05

I have a feeling, too, that it will be a Laddoo.

Although, I would love to see Gunjhun having a baby girl.

Guddu has spent a big part of his life being a goon, surrounded by boys all the time.  He has always been portrayed as a man's man.  It will be sweet to see him interact with his little princess, teaching her all kinds of pranks and ganging up with her against Runjhun. 

Runjhun, on the other hand, never had the ideal childhood that a child yearns for.  She will make sure to give her daughter a childhood that she has always craved for for herself, a complete and secure family with lots of love and affection and everything that she has missed out on having in her own life.

Gosh, didn't realise how much I have elaborated on my description.  After the ME last Saturday, today somehow feels long and boring!  How long until Monday?!Unhappy
thank you dhruvieBig smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nmaharajnishersalazuriaOmaRamdass

OmaRamdass

IF-Rockerz

OmaRamdass

Posted: 10 September 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
I would love to see them have a Ladoo first.
Though not right now - i need some more gunjhun moments first Day Dreaming

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nmaharajdhruvie05-salma--Ishana-azuriapressu

nmaharaj

nmaharaj

Posted: 10 September 2011 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
I think they will have a Ladoo first, strong, handsome and loving...getting carried away...like his dad.  However, I do agree with Dhruvie that I would like to see them have a Junjhun first though, given the fact that both of them faced some sort of difficulty and it would be nice to see them love their daughter.  I know if it's a girl, G would not let her step out of the house until maybe she is in her 20's and ready to get married.LOL.  But I would really like to see them enjoy each other to the max, so I do hope when she is pregnant, the pregnancy lasts long as not to evade the gunjhun moments.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ljcruzazuriapressuOmaRamdass

edabella

Goldie

edabella

Posted: 10 September 2011 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
Thanks pressu- u got me started with the baby talkLOL.

Most of the time that I've imagined Guddu & Runjhun as parents, they're with their daughter, Gunjika (the family members call her Gunju).  Later on I started to imagine them more with Rushil- Gunju's younger brother) as well.  I rather see their 1st kid be a girl because more amount of scenes will be w/the 1st kid than the 2nd kid.  It seems like the CV's are planning to have them have both a son & a daughter which is nice.  I feel like a lot of main Zee serial couples end up having only one kid.  So Gunjhun having more than one kid is different & "Bhagonwali" is different from other Zee serials after all.  I think it would be interesting to see Guddu raise a daughter.  Like Druvi said, Guddu has spent a big part of his life surrounded by guysLOL.  

- There are really cute scenes in my ff, "The Symbol of Our Love" (this ff is located in the "Guddu & Runjhun ka Bhagowala Corner") with Guddu & his daughter.  I will add more chapters to this ff by the way.   A few of upcoming cute Guddu & Gunju moments are him & Bantu having a tea party w/their daughters, w/a pink tea set & wearing girly hats w/tassels.  Guddu didn't want to wear the hat but Gunju was about to put it on his head & Runjhun looks at him & tell him that Gunju wants him to wear itLOL.  He looks from Runjhun to Gunju who is staring at her daddy w/those doe eyes (both mother & daughter have the same eyes) & he agrees to wear itLOL.  There's also this other scene where Runjhun buys clothes & ornaments for Bindiya (B & B's daughter) & Gunju.  Billo & Runjhun dress up their daughters & then there's a photoshoot with Bindu & Gunju in a bunch of outfits.  Guddu & Bantu take pictures of their little girls.  In my ff, Gunju & Rushu are like around 2 years apart. 

~ Here a description I made a while back about Gunjhun's beautiful baby girl,

~Gunjhun's daughter~

A Gunjhun baby!!!!!  This will be an ultimate treat for us viewers.  I hope they have a beautiful baby girl.  I actually think about Gunjika quite a bit- quite a bit of my fan fiction takes place after she is born.  There's a time in my ff, when Gunju is around 2 years old, where Guddu & Runjhun get into a big fight (at this time, they're not on good terms w/eachother).  Anyways, Guddu leaves PN & takes Gunju w/him since he says he can't leave w/o her.  He decides to stay in Kukkan's house since it's more farther away from PN.  The situation ends up becomin' like what happened in "Hey Baby"- 3 men (Guddu. Kukkan, & Jabbo) takin' care of a baby girl.  Part of the time, Gunju stays w/Guddu & part of the time, she stays w/Runjhun.  Sometimes, I imagine Gunju being a bhagonwali like Runjhun.  The mamas & mamis take advantage of her even though she is just a baby.  Billo & Bantu place her little hand on saris, Rajju & Mitho place her hand on perfume bottles & Vishnu & Kalsonwali have her touch his files.  They make up excuses sometimes to Runjhun, for ex. saying Bindiya (Bantu & Billo's daughter) needs company, then they have Gunju touch things.  Gunjika is a pretty well behaved baby & she's adventurous (she crawls everywhere, Guddu finds her in a box full of CDs one dayLOL) & smart as well.  Let's just say she is little bit more wise beyond her years than Manu & Bindu.  There's a scene where Billo asks her to choose which sari she should wear to the party.  Gunjhika places her little hand on the sari and says "di one".  Billo receives many compliments at the party about her sariLOL

I put a lot of thought into Gunju but not that much thought into Rushu.  Maybe I'll put more thought into him later.  I think it would be cute if the CV's have their son be a naughty little guy- the opposite of Gunju.  Gunju & Rushu would be like a little Runjhun & GudduLOL.  By the way, Gunjika means humming & Rushil means charming.

Hearing people say that they think Gunjhun will have a boy as their first kid makes me worried because I would really like to see quite a bit of scenes with their daughter like in my ff & who knows when their 2nd kid will be born.  In "Agle Janam..", Shekhar & Lali ended up having a son & a daughter.  The son was their first kid.  Lali was pregnant with their daughter towards the end of the show & their daughter only showed up in the last episode of the showOuch but unlike Gunjhun, I didn't imagine Shekhar & Lali w/a daughter that much & I liked how their their 1st kid was a boy.  My mentality is different with different onscreen couplesLOL.   

Edited by edabella - 10 September 2011 at 7:11pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ampliphyshunu6-Ishana-nishersalazuriapressu

-Ishana-

Goldie

-Ishana-

Posted: 10 September 2011 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
I want Gunjan(my name for Gunjhun's girl) first!
then Rahul(My name for Gunjhun's boy!)
I want Gunjan to be a daddy's girl
(I can picture a scene where Runjhun is trying to feed Gunjan but Gunjan refuses to eat until Guddu comes home &Guddu comes home and plays with his daughter and feeds her)

and if course Rahul as a Mommy's boy
(I can picture a scene where Guddu is trying to teach Rahul how to ride a bike but then Rahul falls&cries,and Guddu tells him to be all Dabangg-ish and dont cry like a girl,then Runjhun comes and yells at Guddu for making her son fall amd she carries Rahul inside and pacifies him)

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

nmaharajljcruznishersalazuriaedabellapressuOmaRamdass

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.