Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: anantanant

How come you sound so much like our other member luvarti?!!

it is indeed my post...my topic title was "WHY SO MUCH OVER REACTION ABT THE SHW"...

BUT IT GOT BURIED AMONG OTHR POSTS OR MAY B GTO CLOSED

SO SHE COPY PASTED MY POST AND MADE A NEW THREAD

@topicmaker...i m extremely grateful to u for tking this initiative coz thats what my motive was to let the max amt of forum members to pass this mssg...

and many responded ositively to what i wanted to say and i m really feeling very happy

appletomypie thumbnail
sensible enuff..👏if they get together this fast there's no meaning to "love"..n d show will end..😛
OYesSheDid thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Agreed. I tweet him calling him gay. He's so hot.

Originally posted by: CertifiedBummer

Agreed. I tweet him calling him gay. He's so hot.

what the hell

its better NOT to tweet him rather than tweeting him such stuf as he may find it offensive...

idunno thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
love and sepration twist and turns are diffrant story but illogical behavior by parents to tally unbelievable i haven't seen any respected family people will behave in open between their relatives such things being and father of daughter they will always fear bad name their daughter will get weather right or wrong but girls reputation is always on stack in orthodox Indian culture so if deepu is orthodox and conservative he will never bring this issue in public and if he is of modern nayi sotch he will not act quick without listening to her daughters side of story with love and calm behavior so in any case their behavior in open is not digestible and navyas rona dhona sounds quite artificial to me everyone has got right to express their views and if some one don't like then they should not read reviews there is always 2 side of the coins.

Originally posted by: idunno

love and sepration twist and turns are diffrant story but illogical behavior by parents to tally unbelievable i haven't seen any respected family people will behave in open between their relatives such things being and father of daughter they will always fear bad name their daughter will get weather right or wrong but girls reputation is always on stack in orthodox Indian culture so if deepu is orthodox and conservative he will never bring this issue in public and if he is of modern nayi sotch he will not act quick without listening to her daughters side of story with love and calm behavior so in any case their behavior in open is not digestible and navyas rona dhona sounds quite artificial to me everyone has got right to express their views and if some one don't like then they should not read reviews there is always 2 side of the coins.

i wont call it illogical behaviour in public coz none of the dads were shouting at ech other mking a scene..no it wasnt like that...yes they were damn angry...but still they knew it was a public place and didnt cross their limits...

nd cuming to ur son or daughter hving a bf-gf there is actually nothing listen as a story...he did ask navya if anant is her bf to which navya asked positivly and that was it...and as deepu said once trust is broken its hard to believe that person again...

none of the families r loonies

neither navyas nor anants

they r families of strong pricniples which do exist in our society and the show is how two lovers belonging from such two families fyt with everything to b together

and how two families such as anants and navyas family members bow down to ANYAs luvstory

accepting their relation giving rise to a nayi soch
saying LOVING IS NOT A CRIME

and its not always necessary that luv marriages will b successful eg renu and mohans disastrous wedding

and deepu and meetas reacions r very much realistic as its navya is in ques

they wudnt hv acted so fiercely and given all blame to anant if it was renu as they very well know renu is strong headed

but to MISHRAs navya is still their gudiya who has no understanding abt the real world

so they r extra protective of her

and they r thinking its anant who is tking adv of her

coz nzvyz is fragile to them

if it was renu then they wudnt hv said the boy is tking adv of renu as they know renu is strong enuf for that

our navya is also strong but they still think her to b a fragile

so they r blamimg all to anant

this isa very REALISTIC scenario which happens in every house where parents r over protective of their younger daughter

that doesnt mean they r loonies

Idealistic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
totally agree wid u ...👍🏼
.m.a.r.y.s.i.o. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
hey ur right...nice post to make people around aware what should be done when such tracks are introduced in a serial especially the one who was bashing the whole serial and telling us to stop watching navya...ridiculous😡
Anyah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I agree with you 10000%
thnx for agreeing...gud to see there r sensible members in this forum as well