More flashbacks on the way! (I hope)

subtlesapphire thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

The way khushi had the flashback yesterday of the sindoor, i am hoping there are more flashbacks on the way for our Lucknow sweetie!

For example:

1- If anjali starts telling lavanya about when your in love what happens (you know the way she did to arnav when she said you cant breath, cant sleep etc.) and she says to lavanya..  When your in love, he never wants to let you go.. and whilst she says this khushi has the flashback of all the times arnav has held on to her wrist and not let her go.

2- anjali says that when your in love he always wants to stay close to you...and khushi has the flashback of when arnav always starts walking towards her, and when there really close.

3- anjlai says to lavanya that when your in love he will go to all extents to protect you and to save you.. khushi remembers all the times arnav saved her, at fashion show, from car in rain, at the falling building, at teej, at RM, and many more.

4- anjali explains to lavanya that he will always respect you when he loves you.. khushi remebers when arnav passed her back her dupatta in the storeroom.

5- anjali tells la that your things will become his interests and he will start loving those, and will go to every extent to protect those too... and khushi remembers when arnav fell on her whilst saving her devi mayyaa in the storeroom.

6- anjali explains to la that he will never be able to take his eyes off of you..and khushi remembers at the photoshoot when srnav couldnt stop staring at her.

7-anjali states that when your hurt, or you cry, he cant sleep, cant eat, and feels like the world has stoped... and khushi remembers in the storeroom when he was yelling at her, but as soon as she started crying his anger came to an halt and he stoped, and when she was crying in RM because of the police, and he moved back to see her crying, and wanted to stop her.

8- and anjlai said the next one, especially looking and emphasising at khushi...aur lavanya yeh yaad rackoh, ke khabhi khabi the ones that love you the most...hurt you the most.. but the regret that comes afterwards, is unbearable for them... and at this point khushi has teardrops rolling down her cheeks.

hayeee i wish this would happen... would be a dream to watch.. no?

Weekend Forum Fillers- hope you enjoyed, and i hope i didnt bore you to sleep! 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I'm loving thisss.. I hope Anjali Di does that to bLah and Khushi will realize that she's in-love with Arnav!! :D
sparkle2985 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wow v v  nice one yaar👏