Humse Hai Life

keep hiting chaska meter

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 10 September 2011 at 3:22am | IP Logged

dostooo as we all know dat its d 1st week of d show,..n if u want a gud position of d show on if,..den u should ve 2 hit d CM as much as u can!!

Also visit d celebraty fan club 2 increase their rating,..n also comment on their pics!!

Thanxx!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "keep hiting chaska meter" in Humse Hai Life forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Yami-

IF-Rockerz

-Yami-

Posted: 10 September 2011 at 3:35am | IP Logged
yay  me too was about  to say that  hit  the chaska meter 
and  plzz plz  comment on  himansh,yuvi,abhigail,ankur  profiles daily

in i-f chaska meter is really  important yaar

IAmBadGirl

IF-Stunnerz

IAmBadGirl

Posted: 10 September 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged
thankzz you both yami and post maker i did i did more then 500 time in day Approve 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Yami-

THE-FUTURE-LORD

Posted: 10 September 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 11 September 2011 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajin90

i want to make some points . don't foolishly click on CHASKA METER
because it only counts your vote on 1 occasion .

CHASKA METER is made very reliable and give real views.
everyone who click their ip-address and id's are monitored at least that's what admin says .

also i have noticed past 6 months few points which are very true about this whole forum and voting system .

1. EACH UNIQUE VOTE IS COUNTED i.e (each unique member and each unique vote) once you click on CM your vote gets approval then . if you try different id's you can suffer ban and your vote will not be count . that's in the rules .

so what we need is at least click once in every week on CM
also unique votes are needed means DIFFERENT USERS .

the more the users the more the vote count the more better rank.
if clicking each day 100'stimes make shows rating good then everyone will only visit CM and forget about discussion .
KKK,...thanxxx!!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.