Piya - Patanga jo ho jaaye mohobbat mein fanaa... - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago

i was soo happy of kissie scene that i drink a lot and now am drunk mate... burhphh

Originally posted by chakku

I lob juuu toooπŸ€—

hawww you wanted to make a thread on the promo? You should have told me through telepathy, I shouldn't have made because you would have done justice to it😍 I lob your besharmi...

Awww you cried with happiness after reading it??πŸ€— i am overwhelmed with the promo that cannot control my excitement nowπŸ₯³

Noo WAY ..YOU ARE THE BEST..& thank you so much YOU DID IT>.πŸ€—
Originally posted by chakku

Thanks KiranπŸ€—

It indeed has the essence of the first promo😍

u welcome dearπŸ€—
yes, i hope now it will be the real dark story and some rumors/news are here for maithly's arrival as well
ya. . That was awesome. . . I hope it continues. . As a romance abhiya. . .and the scenes will be most and much than most lovely and a great view. . . .the dialogue and the style of piya saying that is too cute. .
Originally posted by --Anurag--

Arey Chakku...mujhe nehi pata hain yaar...πŸ˜›πŸ˜† waisey u can tell me...i won't tell it 2 any1...pm kar...😳
kya kusur phusur hey?
i love it     i love it      i love it     i love it     i love it    
LOVE ABHIYAβ€οΈπŸ€—β€οΈ
YES this is the confession we all been waiting for this is the real one cox this time abhay is with pia cox he wants to not to protect her or to hide his truth from her and pia she has always been true with her love for abhay and never had to pretend  yipeee i wanted for this fo 4 months now πŸ˜†Edited by Lifu18 - 12 years ago
This is the reason i got hooked on this show and now that Pia has repeated thoses words of love to Abhay its only reignited this fire again. I hope this werewolf track is over with because i personally didn't enjoy the track because its interferred with the vampire storyline too much and with ABHIYA's love track only getting off the ground now. Heres hoping to ABHIYA firing on all cylinders with their sizzling reunion.
yea now we can understand why r they showing that aag-patanga promo again πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...thay r back on Fanaa track ⭐️...oye does upcoming track match with my siggy? πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
i m lovin this 😍 always wanted this track along with Metz ki entry