Piya - Patanga jo ho jaaye mohobbat mein fanaa... - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you🤗.👏.from the bottom of my heart to have done this touching post..GOSH CHakkz..😭you made em cry in happiness & a kind of deep deep satisfaction ki finally we are seeing these two epic couples express what they feel for each other & what they actually are on this earth for to be in each others arms..forever..GOD..that dialouge of ABHAY & PIYA..marks & sums everything what they mean for  each & what they are ready for..WOhaa..Love cant get beautiful & passionate than this..NEVER NEVER NEVER..😍 I was so thinking I shoudl make another post sspecially to dedicate for that awesoem Promo & precap but you made it for me..& I adore for the same reason..you do whatever I feel like doing..🤗
I lob juuu tooo🤗

hawww you wanted to make a thread on the promo? You should have told me through telepathy, I shouldn't have made because you would have done justice to it😍 I lob your besharmi...

Awww you cried with happiness after reading it??🤗 i am overwhelmed with the promo that cannot control my excitement now🥳
Originally posted by princess_xeelan

So true Chakku... my all time fav was Kashish-Sujal...I never thought any other couple would takeover that love in my heart 😆
But I guess, that's the magic of Abhiya... they don't need to do anything romantic for being epic...they look into each other's eyes and magic happens 😍 😍 
I'm waiting for Monday's episode...news scenes for VM finally 😆 
Aaamna-rajeev were so hawt and perfect ne😍 their chemistry was undeniable but ABhiya have crossed all limits yaar...

I am addicted to them as if there will be no tomorrow. These two have not kept me normal anymore🤪

Hayeee VMs?? I am waiting for them❤️
Mujhe pata hain kon hain tera Crush😛 but i won't tell...😆

haaye...bodyguard dekhna jaroor it was rocking...😳 kal jab tu Abhaya AT pe aana tab mujhe pm kar dena okay😛
Originally posted by --Anurag--

Mujhe pata hain kon hain tera Crush😛 but i won't tell...😆

haaye...bodyguard dekhna jaroor it was rocking...😳 kal jab tu Abhaya AT pe aana tab mujhe pm kar dena okay😛
Bata bata kaun hai mera crush😛 I wanna know as well😆

I am gonna watch that movie just for the song Teri Meri which is made for my Abhiya😍

OK will PM you😛
Aaj nehi kal bata dunga...😆 waisey mujhe pata hain tu kissipe fida nehi hogi...😛 except 4 one...😆

Haan Teri Meri Song was d best...and it was so Romantic😍
@ANu...OK but please do tell...yeah the song is made only for Abhiya😍
Originally posted by chakku

After seeing the latest promo of Abhiya's union, I straightway went 13 months back when I first saw the promo of Abhiya's dark love story.

"Patanga jo ho jaaye mohobbat mein fanaa, yeh uski adaa hai ya aag ka gunah? 

Koi aag se bhi toh poochhe uske dil ki, jise pyaar se chhu liya, uski bas raakh hi mili..

Aag aur patange ki pyaar ki yeh ek kahani..."😍

The promo was mesmerizing and the wordings were even more beautiful.

And the best part is that this time Abhay is neither doing all this to protect Piya, or to break her heart again after confessing, it is his desire as well to stay with her😍
the real dark love story will start from Monday chakku ... wow !!! aag aur patangaa... i'm going crazy just thinking ...

Edited by --sumana13-- - 12 years ago
@suma...yeah me bery bery excited yaar😍
Arey Chakku...mujhe nehi pata hain yaar...😛😆 waisey u can tell me...i won't tell it 2 any1...pm kar...😳Edited by --Anurag-- - 12 years ago
Originally posted by chakku

Main bhi aaj tak itni pagal nahi hui kisi fictional couple ke liye but Abhiya are driving me crazy🤪 LOL they are so beautiful together and the best part were the lines given to them😍

yes i know abhiya r epic so dat lines r so epic...
oh god main tu abhi tk pia k dreamy saying main ho...fana hone ka jazba...