please cont. 
lovelg ur ffs
TeamMcSwarek thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
LOVED this part!
cont soon
thanks for the pm
just letting ya know my comments will be very slow as of now since school has started and i've been piled with tons and tons of hmwk!
varsha-sharma thumbnail

PART-2

Geet is in heaven. She is flying in air. She tightened her grip on his neck….

Suddenly a very cold water splashed on her…hole  dress drenched by cold water. it is too cold. It is early morning. She didn't understand  few seconds what is happening. In front of her   chachi is standing with a jug.

After few minutes she understood…she is not in forest, she is not with her dream guy, or she is not wearing any brindal dress.  She is wearing same old salwar kameez. Which is already torn two sides and it is too old already the color also shaded.

"how many times I  have to call you…already it is 5:30 still you are sleeping …"her chachi made her eyes more wide where she will scare more..

Geet now she is scared …yes its already 5:30 how come today I slept so much….then she remember late night she slept at 1 'o clock finishing her home work. Still her eyes are burning.

Chachi hold her long hairs and pulled out side. " go, fast …there are plenty work is pending…"she pushed her to wash room.

Geet didn't feel bad it is her routine ,everyday her chachi will scold her some unwanted reasons. Her day starts from chachi's scolding and ends by chachi's scolding. Some times she will get beatings from her chichi , chahu and her brother brij.  Before she  feel bad but nowadays even she is practiced for everything.

She smile only when she get her prince come in her dream. He is the bust  for her to face her problems everyday in her life. if she miss him one day the whole day she can not be happy. She will  feel some thing she lost in her life. she addicted to him , she had a trust that one day her dream will come to  true.

she is happy with her dharji. After his death she came to her chachu's house. Everyday is become a big task for her. she didn't  know about her parents…she didn't remember anything about her parents. Only she know when she is six month child her parents met some accident and they passed away.

There is a lot of vessels and cloths to wash. She started her work. She is just seventeen  years old girl, but mentally she is an  innocent and she is not matured. She is finishing horridly one by one work what her chachi given to her..it is now 9'o clock. raji already ready to go for college. Geet run to washroom to wash her face once again.

She rush to her room and wearied a beautiful salwaar kameez and taken her college bag and made her way to college. Before going her chachi warned her to return home as soon as possible. This is routine to her. everything she will share with her bhabhaji.  Only one who can share her pain without giving any pain to her that is only one her bhabhaji. at home no one are bother about her. including  brij bhai and raji every one treat her like a servant. But for out sides  they show fake love on her.

She study in costliest college, she ware costly costumes but at home she will live like a servant.  Her dharji is very much respectable person in hosaipur. They don't want to go against villagers. That's the reason they provide all needed things to her. they show fake love in front of  villagers. Another reason their eye on her big property which is left by her parents. Just they are waiting the chance to take all her property. But dharji made everything on her name. after  eighteen years  she can transfer her property. They are waiting to turn 18 years. Today  is her birthday…she is turning to seventeen to eighteen. No one wished her. she didn't expect  wishes with anybody.

Raji  and geet is in 12th class. Both studying in same college. Only difference always geet will be top in class raji  had a jealous on her. always raji trying to pull her leg but geet is very intelligent in studying. That make raji jealous and always she try to disturb her.

After her college geet went her form. Today is  her birthday . no one wished her. geet went to temple and again moved to meet her dharji where they buried in their own form. She spend some time and she returned to go her home. while  returning she saw a beautiful sunset taking place. she lost some time watching sun set herself. Even  She didn't remember the time just she lost enjoying the sun set.

Her surroundings getting dark. Few minutes passed she don't know how she slipped to pond. Her cloths were drenched. She scared loosing her life. she started to shout.  She is hitting her hands and legs force fully in water. Already she dipped two times in water. she is trying her level best to breath. But it is totally impossible. Finally when she  dipped third time in water she thought  this is her lost day in this world.

Suddenly she felt some strong arms picked her at one jerk and moved to ground. She crossed her arms on his neck and she glued her body to him. when she try to see his face but already she is dozing. She fainted.

Maan brought her from the pond. He throw her on grass roughly. Yes she is his prey. All these days he tried to trace her, but he couldn't find her from three days. But today  his prey directly come and felled on his hand. This is called faith. A wicked smile slipped on his lips. once he saw her like a hungry lion.  he pulled her duppata. To  captured her lips he leaned on her.

Pre cap: geet marriage.

Friends this is my second FF. pls don't forget to press like button and leave comments, if you really like my update. Your encouragement will  motivate me lot. I know still I am not corrected in writing pure English, but still I started this FF. I hope my friends will forgive me for mistakes.

Little_Mermaid. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
AWESOME UPDATE DEAR
BALWANT SINGH  BAN KE MAAN GEET SE SHADI KAREGA AUR USSE CHOD DEGA AISA MUJE LAGTA HAI
suba2011 thumbnail
Awesome.both u r FF superb
-Veritaserum- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome part... loved it