Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

LuvKyuMin

LuvKyuMin

Posted: 10 September 2011 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Hey guys,
    So as you can see in the link below

http://newtalentawards.tellychakkar.com/y2k11/login.php
That Our Billo rani and Vishnu "the devil" pandey has been nominated as a new actor/actress in a negative role. So please vote for them if you want Big smile

Edited by Wafah - 11 September 2011 at 10:34am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Bonairani2007nishersalpressuOmaRamdassInfofan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Vaishali (Billo) and Madan (Vishnu) - New Talent Awards" in Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

edabella

Goldie

edabella

Posted: 10 September 2011 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Both Madan & Vaishali act superbly on BBAT.  Vishnu comes off more evil than Billo though.  Vaishali looks beautiful & although I don't like Madan's character on the show, there is something about him.  I will admit that he comes off kinda cute at at times.  I guess I see his handsomeness in some scenes more than others.  My friend told me that she wonderered how Vishnu would look without his mustache & that's kinda hard to imagineLOL.  She also sees evil Vishnu mama's handsomeness too & there's something about his voice when he talks too.  Ok, I'll shut up now, I usually complain about Vishnu so me sayin' all this feels weirdLOL.  I need to go to bedLOL.         

Edited by edabella - 10 September 2011 at 2:29am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pressuInfofan

pressu

Goldie

pressu

Posted: 10 September 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing
ok sure i will vote
it is not working for me

Edited by pressu - 10 September 2011 at 11:01am

OmaRamdass

IF-Rockerz

OmaRamdass

Posted: 10 September 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing - i will definitely vote.

lilymily

lilymily

Posted: 10 September 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged

I voted for Billo. It is nice that Billo and Madan are nominated but how come kalsanwali was left out, she is new talent as well.

Edited by lilymily - 10 September 2011 at 1:39pm

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.