Dharampatni

Baap-Ji is too extreme

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-Yuks-

IF-Veteran Member

-Yuks-

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
I understand that he's a man with old-time views, but the way he controls everything and everyone in the house is just too much

He is really reminiscent of Dina Pathak in the 80's movie Khoobsurat.
In it, she is a strict mother who commands the house until Rekha comes along and gets her to change her ways

Maybe Kastur will be able to change Baap-ji a little

Till then, I feel bad for the members of the house. It's no wonder Mohan left!

Yuks

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sparkling-starxxXSejalXxxapril10KhatamKahanipyar-ishk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Baap-Ji is too extreme" in Dharampatni forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mary78613

IF-Rockerz

mary78613

Posted: 10 September 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Totally agree with u.. Baapji is just too strict..Its 21st century for God's sake!LOL Kastur is surely gonna change him..

april10

IF-Rockerz

april10

Posted: 10 September 2011 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
I completely agree and I also think that too much space is given to Baapji and because of that even TRP is not showing up.  He is too loud.   

KhatamKahani

IF-Sizzlerz

KhatamKahani

Posted: 10 September 2011 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Your topic title cannot be said enough.  It can never be be repetitive.

And his age is no excuse. Neither should it be softened as old time views. Other than all his other regressive views, he's displayed appalling views about women.  That shouldn't be given the cover of 'traditional.'  It was wrong then, it is wrong now.  And throughout Indian history you can see the exact opposite teaching and examples of women.  Just because he conveniently decides to pick some sexist, regressive viewpoint does not mean that is the traditional view, or the true Indian cultural view about women,

Edited by likarsh - 11 September 2011 at 8:00pm

-Yuks-

IF-Veteran Member

-Yuks-

Posted: 11 September 2011 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
@likarsh

I have to agree.

My grandfather is most likely the same age is Baap-Ji, raised and educated at the same time. But his views on issues like studying abroad and women are much more liberal.

Baap-Ji seems to be one of those people who just sticks his head in the sand, ignoring the progress of society around hm. Choosing to live in the days even before his own time.

Yuks

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KhatamKahani

sayali_babes

Goldie

Posted: 12 September 2011 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Elizabeth Darcy

IF-Dazzler

Elizabeth Darcy

Posted: 12 September 2011 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
I really hope Kastur can get Baapji to change...it  would be better than her siding with Baapji all the time and eventually turning Mohan into a Baapji-clone Sleepy

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.