PR, TRPs, Ethics, and crap tracks

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
We are already having enough discussion on the crappy tracks they are showing in PR these days. So, this post of mine is about something different but still related.

Even under the pretext or excuse that PR is a fictional show, how appropriate is to show a mid-60s elderly woman PINCH a CHILD for her DIRTY and DISGUSTING selfish motives? I believe that the CVs and the story writers (if there are any for PR) have absolutely no clue about ethics and ethical behavior. Showing such a scene even under the GUISE OF A FICTION SHOW and TRPs is UNPARDONABLE.

Plus, a veteran actress like Usha Nadkarni agreeing to do such a scene or track is absolutely shocking. I wonder if the actors EVER try to put sense in the CVs mind about the DUMB scenes and stories they show us.

and this is not the first time they have shown mistreatment of kids on the show.

This woman, Ekta needs to be given some dose of reality.

PR HIT A NEW LOW FOR ME TODAY.

Edited by Mohini19 - 12 years ago
Mohini I wrote same early today..

What are CVs thinking with having Ushaji do a scene where she is pinching her 3 yrs young grandson just to get even with her samdhan in turn hurt Archu..

How did Ushaji agree to do this scene?  I am disgusted by this...I had so much respect, love and admiration for Ushaji for her acting and character..Today I am in shock and just cant see Savita actor redeeming herself in any which way for me to admire her..

CVs have killed a mother, mil and grandmother by having a scene as such..I hope CVs, or Ushaji reads my all posts from today and she can see my digust and disappointment.

No one as even evil Rassi can't make Savita instigate to pinch a 3 yrs young boy so hard and for what?  Some stupid reason...They destroyed my most favorite and normal humanly character Savita..

God help Kekta, CVs and PR...
@Dabulls23: agree 100% with you. I couldn't have said it any better.

Originally posted by Dabulls23

<font color="#660099">Mohini I wrote same early today..</font>
<font color="#660099">What are CVs thinking with having Ushaji do a scene where she is pinching her 3 yrs young grandson just to get even with her samdhan in turn hurt Archu..</font>
</strong>
<font color="#660099">How did Ushaji agree to do this scene? I am disgusted by this...I had so much respect, love and admiration for Ushaji for her acting and character..Today I am in shock and just cant see Savita actor redeeming herself in any which way for me to admire her..</font>
<font color="#660099">CVs have killed a mother, mil and grandmother by having a scene as such..I hope CVs, or Ushaji reads my all posts from today and she can see my digust and disappointment.</font>
<font color="#660099">No one as even evil Rassi can't make Savita instigate to pinch a 3 yrs young boy so hard and for what? Some stupid reason...They destroyed my most favorite and normal humanly character Savita..</font>
<strong><font color="#660099">God help Kekta, CVs and PR...</font>

It is not known if Usha spoke against this scene but I certainly hope she spoke up against this scene as it was just sickening to watch. Lately I've seen the CVs do a lot of scenes they shouldn't in regards to children, its just becoming too much. PR has indeed sunk to a new low

bleeeaaargghh ... reading the update ..left me a bit disgusted ... yuck ...

who would want to watch this ?!! seriously ? ... no offense to anyone ... i dont care a fig for the show anymore ... i am not going to wish for it to do well ... not even for the actors of the show ..
I hope the TRPs touch zero , and the show is yanked off .. sorry sushant ! sorry ankita !!! but you guys are putting in 14 hours of hard work everyday for a show that is beginning to smell putrid ..

hope i didnt come out too strongly , but this was the mildest way i could put forth what is going in my mind right now
Originally posted by Mohini19

PR HIT A NEW LOW FOR ME TODAY.

You are absolutely right.PR has certainly hit a new low today. Kids have never been treated right in this show but what happened today is by far the worst.Hurting an innocent child to play sick mind games is the pits🤢
Absolutely Disgusting act by Savita aai...I could not believe that the scene actually existed. No grandmother will ever hit her grandchild that too to get even with somebody. This was the most horrible scene I have seen on PR. I was enjoying Savita's niceness in the previous episodes and the CV's had to spoil it for us!
I felt like puking when I read the update. How can CVs stoop so low. I wish they make amends and show something sensible hence forth. Yuck.
Fridays episode was just puke worthy. It was disgusting🤢

If they  cant show anything good then they better end the show rather than show us children harrasement.
None of the kids in PR have a happy life, sachu biological parents are different from the one who is bringing him up, soham he neither belongs to arman nor sasha, the poor kid stays in arman's home but varsha is the care taker, munni the small kid has to c her dad beat his mom. Manju kids..
Y cant the kids atleast hv a nice life..

Savita pinching soham😡 the worst ever track the CVs could hv thrown on us
After watching this i give a damn bout trp's or the downfall of the show. Such scnes and shows sudnt get trp's🤢