Fan Fictions

||AR FF||Always Yours - Hamesha||Ins#1 Chp 8 Pg 57 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 59

virmaan-virika

Goldie

virmaan-virika

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jiyaa

Continue soon

nice part
Thanks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||AR FF||Always Yours - Hamesha||Ins#1 Chp 8 Pg 57 (Page 7)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

virmaan-virika

Goldie

virmaan-virika

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by munni_sheela

nice part
continue soon and add me to ur pm list
Thanks!! Smile

virmaan-virika

Goldie

virmaan-virika

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zARqaa_X

great!
Big smileBig smileBig smile

virmaan-virika

Goldie

virmaan-virika

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ksg_farhan

nice part.
Cont soon
Thanks

virmaan-virika

Goldie

virmaan-virika

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rozy77

hi there
awesome startThumbs Up really enjoyed it
really adorableEmbarrassed
looking forward to the rest of the story
thank u for the pm n lovely bannerBig smileBig smile
continue soon dear
Thanks...banner credit goes to Medzii!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rozy77

virmaan-virika

Goldie

virmaan-virika

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prachi_mjht

hey,

seems quite interesting
thanx for pm
continue soon
Thanks adn Youre welcome

virmaan-virika

Goldie

virmaan-virika

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Ashi_KaJen..

wow...amazing ff

plz conti. soon and dont forget to pm me
Thanks!! Lolzz!! I wont forget Wink

virmaan-virika

Goldie

virmaan-virika

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 5:15pm | IP Logged

Chapter 2

The dance floor was filled with people dancing. People who noticed Armaan went over to him and gave him a present and said goodbyes. Armaan faked a smile and went around. Finally, he found Rahul, Atul and Abhi sitting on the blue couches.

"Hey Armaan!" Atul said getting up and opening up his arms. "Mere bhai, mere dost, mere yaar, mere dil ki dhadkan, mere ' "

"Yaar champ dialogue band kar!" Rahul said cutting Atul's speech off. Atul made a face at him and hugged Armaan.

"Woh aayi?" Armaan asked them when Atul let go of him.

"Armaan tu baith na," Rahul said.

Armaan sat down looking around the club wondering where she was.

"Woh aayi kya?" He asked again.

"Kaun?" Abhi asked.

"Riddhima yaar!" Armaan said impatiently.

"Abhi aayi toh nahin hai lekin aanay waali hogi." He answered.

"Woh aaye gi na?" Armaan asked more to himself. He hoped she would come. He wanted to see her just one last time. Just as he was thinking of her, she entered.

Armaan felt a gush of wind rush past him. He knew she was here. She had come to his farewell party. Only one name was stuck on his tongue now.

"Riddhima," he whispered. He got up and found her looking around for her friends. "Hi." He said coming from the back.

Riddhima jumped and turned. "What the hell, Armaan! Never scare me like that!"

"Don't worry! Yahaan bohot saare log hain jo tumhe bekaar logon se bacha sakte hain. Jaise ke main!" He said.

"Shut up, Armaan!" Riddhima said. "And tell me aaj main kaisi lag rahi hoon!"

She flaunted her sari. He looked at her from top to bottom.

"Gorgeous," he whispered. She looked breathtaking in the sari which looked like:

Katrina Kaif

"I know!" she smiled. She put her hair to one side and brushed it around with her fingers. "So where are the rest?"

Armaan pointed to them. Riddhima turned around and walked away. Armaan's jaw almost dropped all the way to the floor seeing her bare back. He walked up behind her and covered the view from other people.

"Tum aise mere peechay peechay kyun chal rahe ho?" she asked.

"No reason," he shrugged. He didn't want her to know how possessive he felt of her ' especially in this situation when she was wearing such a revealing sari ' something she normally didn't do.

"Woah Ridz! You look hot!" Rahul blurted out. Riddhima laughed.

"Kuttay Kaminey! Teri girlfriend main hoon! Riddhima nahin!" Muskaan yelled at Rahul.

"Muskaan! Main toh mazaak kar raha tha!" Rahul said. Muskaan hit his shoulder.

"Tujhe sharam nahin aati mere saamne meri best friend ke upar line maarte hoye!" Muskaan continued.

"Yaar tu maar kyun rahi hai!"

"Tujhe toh main jooti se maroon gi!"

"Muskaan!"

"Rahul!"

"I love you!"

Muskaan smacked his shoulder and walked away.

"Oye Rahul! Tujhe sharam nahin aati Riddhima ke saath flirt karte hoye?!" Armaan asked giving him a look.

"Jab tujhe pata hai Muskaan possessive hai toh tu kyun aise usse tang karta hai." Abhi said.

"Shut up guys! Not you people too!" Rahul said and followed Muskaan begging for forgiveness.

The gang laughed at them. Riddhima sat on the couch. Armaan sat a bit away from her.

'Main kaise tumhe bhulaoun ga,' he thought to himself.

The DJ stopped the music. "Hey everyone!" He spoke into the mike. "We're now going to have a special dance by Armaan Malik ' star of the party!" Everyone hooted and clapped. The girls squealed as the spotlight went on Armaan. "And now, we're going to have Armaan pick a dance partner." All the girls in the club almost fainted thinking Armaan would pick them.

Armaan wasn't really enjoying the attention he was getting right now. Normally he loved watching girls fall for him but right now, he wasn't exactly in the mood of this. He tuned to the right and looked at Riddhima. He was mesmerized by her beauty. "Will you dance with me?" he spoke in a husky voice. Riddhima blushed and nodded.

Armaan took her hand in his and both of them walked to the dance floor. The music started and they began the dance while others joined in:

Riddhima moved Armaan's hand from her waist. Closing her eyes to avoid the tears, she ran away from him and went to the washroom.

"Kyun Armaan?" She cried. "Kyun tum mujhe itne ache lagte ho? Kyun Armaan Kyun?"

Anjali, Nikki and Muskaan entered the washroom and saw her sitting and crying in a corner. She had her head between her knees so she didn't know they had come. Anjali walked over to Riddhima and sat beside her. She placed her hand on Riddhima's shoulder. Riddhima looked up and hugged her sister tightly.

"Kya hua Ridz?" Anjali asked.

"D-D-Di'I love Armaan." Riddhima answered. She came out of the hug. Anjali wiped off her tears. Riddhima held her sister's hands. "Di, I love Armaan. Main Armaan se bohot pyaar karti hoon, Di. I ' I love him."

Anjali cupped Riddhima's face in her hands. "Ridzy, woh jaa raha hai."

"Nahin Di. Armaan nahin jaayega. Main usse rok loongi." Riddhima said through tears.

Muskaan and Nikki walked over to her and sat beside her.

"Riddhima, Armaan ' " Nikki began but Riddhima interrupted her.

"Nahin Nikki. Tum dekhna. Armaan mujhe chor ke kahin nahin jaayega. Woh ' Woh meri baat maane ga," She said.

"Ridz, dekh Armaan ko jaana hoga." Muskaan said in a soothing voice.

"Nahin! Tum teeno aisa kyun keh rahe ho, haan? Armaan mujhe chor ke kahin nahin jaayega!" Riddhima stood up and wiped her face clean of tears and walked out of the washroom.

"She loves him so much." Anjali said.

"Armaan, please yaar, uska dil mat thorna," Muskaan prayed.

"Chalo bahar dekhte hain Riddhima ko," Nikki said. The three of them went after Riddhima.

Armaan was standing at the bar. He was about to have a drink when Riddhima came and took his glass from him.

"Don't you dare drink this, Armaan." She said to him angrily.

"Mujhe glass do." He said.

"Nahin," she answered.

"Tumhaari problem kya hai?" He asked getting frustrated.

"Meri problem tum ho." She said. Armaan looked at her.

"Main?" he asked.

"Haan, tum." She answered.

She took a deep breath. "Armaan, I ' I ' " Without saying anything she hugged him tightly. "I love you, Armaan," she whispered.

Armaan was shocked but didn't hug her back. He held her arms and moved her away from him. The rest of the gang had watched the whole scene from a distance and were shocked at Armaan's behaviour.

Riddhima looked up at him with tears in her eyes.

"Main jaa raha hoon, Riddhima." He said. "There's no point of your love."

Riddhima felt like the earth had been snatched away from beneath her feet.

"I don't love you." He said. "And it's better for you to forget me."

Riddhima just stared at him.

"Bye, Riddhima." He said. He was about to turn around and leave when Riddhima held his hand.

"Tum jooth bol rahe ho." She said with a lump in her throat.

"Real life isn't a fairytale, Basket." He said firmly and walked away from her.

-----------------

Hi guys! So this was Part 2! Hope you all enjoyed it!

Thank you all sooo much for all of your lovely comments! <33

I know this part was kind of short but I had FOUR assignments to hand in :O

Grade 11 is going sooo hectic!! -___-

Please leave your comments! =)

Byee!! <33

Edited by monaya-fan - 15 October 2011 at 10:22pm

The following 53 member(s) liked the above post:

SanausmanDedivolfariah12khush1432swarobi1Diyanazy123niki4lifeaar123Stupidcupid1234kajenarshianyaKSGforever08-nikki-qt4everaraja1234charmingkillerjain92ksgforever10Harry93Pearl29shristi sardanamita18Amoon.88scorpio95..Ashi_KaJen..ksg_ritikaaroosheeakshadAR-kashvidu87Rozy77ammy_ka_ashuprachi06blessed4smileevercutiepreetdhruvikaluvsKSGKaJen_addictionpinky.paddajanu1610AR_LOVER-RabiaKSGKaJen-ARKJ_4EVERAMMY12Medha.cant.be.assed.anumeha_rajatteenorchidKaSh-Maneet-Fancrazy4KASH_ARjiyaa_mMrMrsChiping.sweetdesire

Post Reply New Post

Go to top