Page 1
Page   of 59
Page 2 Page 59

virmaan-virika

Goldie

virmaan-virika

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 5:19pm | IP Logged

^Banner made by Medzi_ARian'

Hi Guys!! I'm back with another FF on our favorite couple of all time - Armaan and Riddhima! I just had to write this one and so here it is. The name is Always Yours - Hamesha.  A big thank you to all of you who liked and read my previous works. I hope you will all like this one too. It will be with AR together! Big smile 

This FF is dedicated to Medzi!

Please like, comment, criticize'Enjoy!

Here is a preview:

All thanks goes to Medzi_ARian' for making this VM. Thanks soo much Medzz!! <33

Here are the links to my FF's and OS gallery:

Armaan Riddhima Love Story - http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1594021

OS gallery - http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1648096

I'll Love You...Forever ||mini FF|| - http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1709749

Edited by monaya-fan - 01 April 2012 at 11:44am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

bhavyaksgians-nikki-Diyan..KaJenDelena..ksgforever10meeru_s_armaanscorpio95ssidraakshadvidu87Rozy77ammy_ka_ashuKaJen_addictionARKJ_4EVERjanu1610KaSh-Maneet-Fancant.be.assed.Medha.-Araina-sweetdesire

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||AR FF||Always Yours - Hamesha||Ins#1 Chp 8 Pg 57" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

virmaan-virika

Goldie

virmaan-virika

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 5:22pm | IP Logged

:||Index||:  

Preview - Page 1

Chapter 1 - Page 1

Chapter 2 - Page 7

Preview - Page 14

Chapter 3 - Page 19

Chapter 4 - Page 26

Chapter 5 - Page 31

Chapter 6 - Page 42

Chapter 7 - Page 49

Chaper 8 - Page 57

Edited by monaya-fan - 01 April 2012 at 11:44am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Diyan-nikki-ksg_farhanksgforever10Harry93scorpio95vidu87KaJen_addictionjanu1610KaSh-Maneet-Fancant.be.assed.Medha.-Araina-sweetdesire

virmaan-virika

Goldie

virmaan-virika

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 5:26pm | IP Logged

Chapter 1

"It's almost time! Is Mr. Sharma there? You know he's our special guest! Did you offer him refreshments? Is he comfortable? Did you ' "

"Mrs. Keerti! He's fine'and watching the show with quite a lot of interest!" Anjali said to Mrs. Keerti who was making a fuss about everything to make sure Mr. Sharma was okay. 

Mr. Aditya Sharma was a special guest of the Sanjeevani High School's musical, Hamesha. If the show went well, he would put in a lot of money for the next musical, which would be the last one for the school year. Everyone hoped this show would be a success so that the next one would be even better. On top of that, the Sanjeevani drama club was going to lose their most valuable actor, Armaan Malik.

Armaan held Riddhima's arms tightly. His eyes burned with fire. He pushed her towards the wall.

Riddhima broke out into tears.

"Admit it Riddhima. You love me. Kehdo ke tum mujhse pyaar karti ho." He said in a husky voice.

"I don't," she said in a small voice and looking down.

Armaan moved away from her. "What makes you think I'm gonna believe that?!" He yelled at her. He raised an accusing finger at her. "I left my home'for you. I left my family'for you. I travelled all the way from England to Canada, for who?! FOR YOU RIDDHIMA! FOR YOU! Sirf aur sirf tumhaare liye!" He raised his voice.

Riddhima still refused to look at him. She walked up to him. "Well, you were too late." She whispered. "You were too late, Armaan!" She yelled at him. "I'm engaged to Sid. I love him! I hate you! I got nothing but sadness from you, Armaan! Sid is the one who makes me happy! NOT YOU!"

"I love you Riddhima." He whispered and pulled her towards him. Riddhima held her head back. "I know you love me too. Just admit it."

"Get out of my house, Armaan." 

"No."

"Then stay! And leave me alone!" Armaan only held her tighter and lessened the distance between them if that was even possible. 

"I love you," he whispered. "Meri aankhon mein dekh ke bolo ke tum mujhse nafrat karti ho."

At first, she refused to look at him but then she looked up into his ocean blue eyes which she always lost herself in. "I'I'I hate'" she started. "I'I love you'" she whispered tears streaming down her cheeks. "I love you,

Armaan. I really love you!" And with that note, she hugged him tightly. Armaan hugged her back. 

The crowd broke into a loud round of applause. Armaan and Riddhima broke apart from each other and turned to face the audience.

"Oh My Gosh!" she squealed still holding Armaan's hand. "We're such a huge success. Look at Mr. Sharma! He's so happy!" 

The curtains closed and Armaan and Riddhima walked off the stage hurriedly to get dressed for the final song.

Armaan changed quickly into a suit while Riddhima changed into a black outfit which she didn't like because it was so revealing. She was used to wearing traditional Indian clothing not modern dresses.

"Go Ridzy! Break a leg!!" Anjali squealed at Riddhima. "Not literally!" She added when Riddhima gave her sister a raised eyebrow look.

Muskaan hugged Riddhima and then she let Riddhima walk off to the stage to get into her beginning tableau for the start of the song. The song started and Armaan and Riddhima began the dance.

When they finished, the crowd broke in a loud applause once again. The rest of the actors ' Muskaan, Rahul, Atul and Anjali ' came out on the stage and took a bow.

"Armaan," Ananya Malik, Armaan Malik's mother, said. "We are moving and that is final!"

"But Mom!" Armaan protested. "I have school. There's one more year left of school and '"

"You're going to be going to Sanjeevani High School ' Cambridge Campus now stop complaining." Ananya snapped at her son and left to put the last box in the moving truck. Armaan and his family were moving to Cambridge from Toronto. Right now, Armaan's parents were going to their new house to put everything there. Armaan was staying behind as he had planned a going-away party. 

His mom came back in the house. "When are you going to come back from the party?" She asked.

"Late." Armaan stated through gritted teeth. He shut the door, locked it, and went to the washroom to take a shower. The whole time, he couldn't stop thinking about his friends. In fact, he was thinking of a more special friend of his.

"Riddhima," he whispered. He got out of the shower and changed into his outfit. 

He took his keys and drove to Blue Lounge, where he had held the party.

Riddhima Gupta stood at the window watching a plane fly away in the evening blue sky.

"Bye Mama. Bye Papa." She whispered. Riddhima's parents were going back to India. They had left Riddhima back in Canada. Her sister and best friend lived with her so they didn't need to worry about anything.

"Ridzy!" Nikkita Malhotra screamed from the washroom. Riddhima snapped out of her thoughts and screamed back. "What?!"

"Pass me my dress!" Nikki screamed.

Riddhima rolled her eyes. "Di! Pass Nikki her dress!" She yelled.

"You do it Ridz! I'm getting ready!" Anjali called from her room.

"For god's sake'I haven't even showered yet!" Riddhima complained. Knowing she had lost the war, she went to Nikki's closet, took out her dress and gave it to her in the bathroom.

"Thanks darling!!!" Nikki called as Riddhima left the room.

Riddhima went to her room and took out a black sari. She quickly went to the washroom, showered, changed and came back out. She put on a delicate diamond jewellery set that Armaan had given her on her 16th birthday. She applied a light shade of lip gloss.

"Done!" she said to herself and went out to meet Anjali and Nikki downstairs.

"Di! Nikki! You two look gorgeous!" She squealed.

Anjali was wearing:

Nikki was wearing:

"Not bad yourself, Ridzy!" Anjali complimented her sister. "But exactly where are your shoes?" She giggled.

Riddhima looked down and noticed that she wasn't wearing any shoes. She looked back up and said with a smirk: "I will be right back." She hurried back upstairs to wear her silver heels and came back down. Nikki and Anjali were laughing at her. "Ha-Ha! Very funny! Now let's go!" She pushed them out the door along with herself.

"Nikki! Lock the door. I'll get the car." Anjali instructed.

"Gotcha!" Nikki called after her.

A minute later, Anjali had come with the car. Nikki and Riddhima climbed in and Anjali drove to Muskaan's house to pick her up. Muskaan finally came out wearing:

"Arre wah, Anjie! Tu toh bari achi lag rahi hai!" She said.

"Thanks yaar!" Anjie said smiling as she started driving again.

"Oye! Humara compliment kahan hai, haan?" Nikki asked.

"Ha-Ha! Tum dono bhi bohot achi lag rahi ho!" Muskaan smiled.

"Thanks!" Nikki and Riddhima said. "You look so cute!"

"Thanks!" Muskaan said.

"Acha ab compliments band karo, I wanna listen to this song." Anjali said.The song was Ek Din Teri Raahon Mein.

Ek din...Ek din teri raahon mein

Baahoon mein panaahon mein

Aungaa kho jaunga

Ek din tera ho jaunga

Ek din...Ek din teri raahon mein

Aungaa kho jaunga

Ek din tera ho jaunga

Riddhima remembered the first time she met Armaan at the basketball court of their high school. They had a match. Riddhima had won. She didn't tell her name to him so he had called her "Basketball" at first then shortened it to "Basket."

Yeh dil to na keh saka yeh baatein

Yeh dil to na keh saka

Tu jaane na tu

Chaahat meri kitni betaab hai

Tu jaane na tu

Chaahat meri kitni betaab hai

Ho jo barso meri palkon mein tha

Tu wohi khwaab hai

Armaan listened to the lyrics and remembered when he had met Riddhima the second time. He walked into math class with a few girls following him at a distance and giggling. Armaan had loved the attention he was getting. He walked in and saw Riddhima sitting on a desk chatting away happily with a curly haired girl. He smirked and walked straight to the empty seat beside her and sat down on it. Riddhima had seen him and had tried to move her seat away from him but the teacher hadn't let her.

Har ghadi har ghadi teri yaadoon mein

vaadon mein iradon mein

Aungaa kho jaunga

Ek din tera ho jaunga

Yeh dil to na keh yeh baatein

Dil to na keh saka

Yeh Jhukti nazar

Jaane jigar hosh lejati hai

Mein kaise kahoon

Ek ajnabi dard de jati hai

Riddhima remembered when she had bumped into Armaan in the locker hallway. She had gotten shy and had blushed such a deep red that she thought he would bug her about for life. Surprisingly, he hadn't taken note of her blush and helped her pick up her stuff. Riddhima's hands were shaking out of embarrassment.

Chupke se Chupke se teri neeedon mein

Khwaabon mein khayalon mein

Chaaunga Kho junga

Ek din tera ho jaoun ga

Armaan remembered when he had climbed up the pipe outside Riddhima's house to ask her as his date for the Spring Dance in grade 10. She had first been so angry at him for coming at two o'clock in the night to ask her but then finally said yes to him.

Ek din ..Ek din teri raahon

Aungaa kho jaunga

Ek din tera ho jaunga

dil to na keh saka

dil to na keh saka

dil to na keh saka

dil to na keh saka

Riddhima and Armaan wiped off a tear from their cheek.

So, this was chapter 1! Hopefully you all liked it. Big smile Apparently Nikki's dress wouldn't show up on the post Tongue Please leave your comments...Smile

Edited by monaya-fan - 15 October 2011 at 10:21pm

The following 54 member(s) liked the above post:

SanausmannIhArIkAaar123Stupidcupid1234kajenarshianyaNihsonMr_Mrs.KSG-nikki-Super.womancutie13khush1432sam19_2009Diyanazy123niki4lifemunni_sheela..Ashi_KaJen..ksg_ritikassidraaroosheecuteshilpaakshadksg_farhanAR-kashAmoon.88scorpio95Harry93immayurfanaraja1234charmingkillerksgforever10meeru_s_armaanKaJen_addictionpinky.paddaarmaanlover_7cutiepreetRozy77vidu87blessed4-RabiaKSGKaJen-AR_LOVERjanu1610AMMY12ARKJ_4EVERjiyaa_mMedha.crazy4KASH_ARcant.be.assed.--Mahi--KaSh-Maneet-FanNorzsweetdesire-GoogleWithMe-..Prinzy..

Medha.

IF-Sizzlerz

Medha.

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
I love you Izzah!  You finally posted this!  I was actually wondering when you were gonna start this and at the same time I got your PM! LOL  You know what?  I jumped in my seat when I read it said this is dedicated to MEE!  I love you!  

Anyways.  The first chapter was awesome!  OMG!  That was a drama!  I actually thought it was true!  OMG!  Armaan's leaving.  Kyun?  This is soo interesting!  You better update soon and thanks for the PM.

-Medzi-

Edited by Medzi_ARian... - 09 September 2011 at 6:15pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

virmaan-virika

meeru_s_armaan

Goldie

meeru_s_armaan

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 5:56pm | IP Logged

adorablly cute...

loved it...

looking forward for more

thnx for pm

love ya

meeru Smile

Edited by meeru_s_armaan - 09 September 2011 at 6:04pm

virmaan-virika

virmaan-virika

Goldie

virmaan-virika

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Medzi_ARian...

I love you Izzah!  You finally posted this!  I was actually wondering when you were gonna start this and at the same time I got your PM! LOL  You know what?  I jumped in my seat when I read it said this is dedicated to MEE!  I love you!  

Anyways.  The first chapter was awesome!  OMG!  That was a drama!  I actually thought it was true!  OMG!  Armaan's leaving.  Kyun?  This is soo interesting!  You better update soon and thanks for the PM.

-Medzi-
ROFL! I love you too Medzz!!! LOL
Thanks! Well Armaan is leaving because...not gonna say it!! HAHA! Tongue I'll try to update by next week Smile And you're welcome! Big smile

Love,
Izzah <33

Medha.

virmaan-virika

Goldie

virmaan-virika

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by meeru_s_armaan

adorablly cute...

loved it...

looking forward for more