Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SillyPepper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Hiya Zain!

The epi was filler one...lot of arguments about her behavior...

Her Veeru act  though I felt she went overboard, as she wanted 2 put a smile on her jiji's face and maybe 2 cool down herself too...I luved it!

But the pranks...S she is nat-khat, she was also shown sensible...adding sugar in fuel tank and meddling with another person's mobile phone...At least for the car one she was shown consulting the mechanic guy...and v gotta c a cute Akash and Payal scene...seems these two people also started having romantic waves dat informs other one's presence

But barging into his room and handling someone's personal mobile...big no no...I din't like it...maybe cos I get pissed off wen sumone touches mobile without my permission (yeh mujhe kya ho raha hain...from wen did I started relating things with me?!)

Mr.Kitchen Rat...when his track is going to open up...his chikni chupdi baatein and stares...v hav had more than enough!

I liked first 10 mins...after dat I din't care 2 notice much except ASR with stubble!

Loved ur post!

Waiting for Monday's epi...
Edited by cindrella255 - 12 years ago
current thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vistaa

OK, where do I begin? chalo, first of all, thanks for the credit...wholly unnecessary, but very much appreciated. You are giving ODB tough competition in being a peach todayπŸ˜ƒ 

I am torn...between this and that. (something that happens with amazing regularity with me, so fiqar notπŸ˜›)

The Libran in me wants me to verbally spank Khushi for these assinine pranks.As I get ready to open my mouth,  The Scales say "Speak! In the interest of being fair and even handed, Vista you should condemn Khushi's stupid moves in categorical terms...you should not let her get away with it...just like you don't let ODB get away with anything...and call him out on all his trespasses...Call Khushi out on her dumb-headedness...We dare you to do otherwise..."

Then the Lucknawi Lajo beseeches :"Speak not!...Have you no sense of humour? Don't you see what the poor girl went through...left alone, in a haunted deserted road, in the dark of night, *Cue for some scary music*...covered in mud, no less...is she not entitled to some payback? Bechari bachchi  ki khata kya hai? Yahi na ki ek ghamandi, ghussevar DDG (drop dead gorgeous) Hunk ko lalkaren ki himmat ki? ...O Vista...tumhen shehr-e-Lucknow ka vastaπŸ˜‰...keep your mouth clamped!!!"

Thank you Zainu dear, for solving the  dilimmna, at least on this post...πŸ˜ƒ

Here, I will go with you and Khushi will be spared the verbal spanking.

@Bold   That is so well put...and so touching...awww...πŸ‘

Yet another masterful post Zainu...love yaπŸ€—

Hey Vistaa.

Look I am not going to say that you wrote a wonderful reply...*wait Did I just say that*

Arrey fikr not..about the spanking..you did right..for believing in the left wing ..Way to go..πŸ˜†

This was easy//*now gearing for Anu's Snarky take...*
Edited by current - 12 years ago
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: current

Oh no Zainab, you are ghibing me baad reputasion. πŸ˜²πŸ€£

-Leah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Vistaa..I always thought it was stupid.πŸ˜†.but then it did make more sense than the live-in track but cumin to think of it the latter makes more sense now. πŸ˜†..what I mean to say is I done condone it but  I think there is more potential for them having cooler scenes here coz right now the scenes with family suck.!There are too many people in their scenes  and I hate it.πŸ˜†.Not to metion La is not getting married so what is all this training her to be a bahu and teachng her about marriage.πŸ˜”.

@Zain..I dont remember her challenging him to his face?πŸ˜•...atleast not the way he did. ..or maybe I missed some episodes dunno.Yeah main tumahre hi post milte hain rant karne ke liye.🀣.main aur kidhar jao?😳
Edited by xxXSejalXxx - 12 years ago
current thumbnail

🀣🀣🀣...Loved your snarky take...even if you didn't agree...and totally flipped on your face palm...

and Now...ASR is a virile alpha male who proabably excites a different set of pheromones than LA who probably doesn;t excite anything not even a little sniff...so the first answer why ASR and no La...Bah..Would you rather be locking horns with a raging bull or chasing after a silly cow..Hell the answer is quite clear..

Next..why wave a red cloth in front of that raging bull when you can just about jump on it unawares...and win the compeeettion...

Seriously though Anu...I wrote the pranks as childish..and simplistic..I mean how are they going to avenge that loss of self respect and pride which she lost..I dont say that was a smart move..But and it is a BIG BUT and here I tihnk we stand divided..that Khushi is a mixture of being extremely mature sometimes more than Buaji herself and sometimes extremly immature...SO humor me ...this is her immature side behaving...But it will not get her anywhere except
scenario 1 ..she gets found out...thrown out...new track

Scenario 2. She gets found out only by ASR...battle of wills ..remember the raging bull...Infact calling all bulls..and further track to out do each other leading somehow to self revelation of being in love..

I hope that Anu..be your right take on it..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
current thumbnail
Originally posted by: xxXSejalXxx

@Vistaa..I always thought it was stupid.πŸ˜†.but then it did make more sense than the live-in track but cumin to think of it the latter makes more sense now. πŸ˜†..what I mean to say is I done condone it but  I think there is more potential for them having cooler scenes here coz right now the scenes with family suck.!There are too many people in their scenes  and I hate it.πŸ˜†.Not to metion La is not getting married so what is all this training her to be a bahu and teachng her about marriage.πŸ˜”.

@Zain..I dont remember her challenging him to his face?πŸ˜•...atleast not the way he did. ..or maybe I missed some episodes dunno.Yeah main tumahre hi post milte hain rant karne ke liye.🀣.main aur kidhar jao?😳

ok..here///

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRLCqE1VpY4&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

@ blue..At least we are all adult about it..thanks for the compliment sejalπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: current

🀣🀣🀣...Loved your snarky take...even if you didn't agree...and totally flipped on your face palm...

and Now...ASR is a virile alpha male who proabably excites a different set of pheromones than LA who probably doesn;t excite anything not even a little sniff...so the first answer why ASR and no La...Bah..Would you rather be locking horns with a raging bull or chasing after a silly cow..Hell the answer is quite clear..

So far, the only smell that has consciously registered in Khushi's mind is that of goat.

Next..why wave a red cloth in front of that raging bull when you can just about jump on it unawares...and win the compeeettion...

Seriously though Anu...I wrote the pranks as childish..and simplistic..I mean how are they going to avenge that loss of self respect and pride which she lost..I dont say that was a smart move..But and it is a BIG BUT and here I tihnk we stand divided..that Khushi is a mixture of being extremely mature sometimes more than Buaji herself and sometimes extremly immature...SO humor me ...this is her immature side behaving...But it will not get her anywhere except
scenario 1 ..she gets found out...thrown out...new track

Scenario 2. She gets found out only by ASR...battle of wills ..remember the raging bull...Infact calling all bulls..and further track to out do each other leading somehow to self revelation of being in love..

I hope that Anu..be your right take on it..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Actually Zainab, we are not divided on that point.  Khushi is painfully mature when it comes to the financial desperation of her family.  I also know that she is immature - and that was portrayed brilliantly in her conversation of what a live in was with Payal.  She can be immature.  But having an 18 year old (at least 18) pull these pranks, especially one who is aware of finances because we have established her maturity here, at her employer's home, causing them loss to regain her pride is not a sign of immaturity.  It is convoluted and at this point in the story, totally stupid.  Immature would have been if Khushi had poured ghee into one of ASR's shoes.  That I would have enjoyed - the loss would have only been to his pride and ego.  

We are only divided on our definition of immature. πŸ˜†

She has already been found out by ASR - he knows she had his phone and now she's calling it.  Hai Devi Maiyya, raksha karna while I crank call the rakshas.  πŸ€£
current thumbnail
Originally posted by: cindrella255

Hiya Zain!

The epi was filler one...lot of arguments about her behavior...

Her Veeru act  though I felt she went overboard, as she wanted 2 put a smile on her jiji's face and maybe 2 cool down herself too...I luved it!

But the pranks...S she is nat-khat, she was also shown sensible...adding sugar in fuel tank and meddling with another person's mobile phone...At least for the car one she was shown consulting the mechanic guy...and v gotta c a cute Akash and Payal scene...seems these two people also started having romantic waves dat informs other one's presence

But barging into his room and handling someone's personal mobile...big no no...I din't like it...maybe cos I get pissed off wen sumone touches mobile without my permission (yeh mujhe kya ho raha hain...from wen did I started relating things with me?!)

Mr.Kitchen Rat...when his track is going to open up...his chikni chupdi baatein and stares...v hav had more than enough!

I liked first 10 mins...after dat I din't care 2 notice much except ASR with stubble!

Loved ur post!

Waiting for Monday's epi...

Chal Yaar Cinders toh Khush ho Ja...I liked ASR with Stubble too..esp in his grey offcie suit when comes out and she is fiddling with his car under his nose..πŸ˜†..talk about being discreet..🀣

and I kinda agree with the pace..it needs to move..but the pranks I have made mysellf clear ..were stupid..and hence the title..

Aww thank you CInders..
-RushTrip- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Zain

me like..scenario 2

before...La exit and her redundancy in the job..happens..

i want some closer moments which will trigger Khushi's hormones specifically -

Dopamine, Prolactin, and Oxytocin that will activate the Passion Cycle

and not testosterone...that causes anger..in her...

current thumbnail
Originally posted by: momma1128

Actually Zainab, we are not divided on that point.  Khushi is painfully mature when it comes to the financial desperation of her family.  I also know that she is immature - and that was portrayed brilliantly in her conversation of what a live in was with Payal.  She can be immature.  But having an 18 year old (at least 18) pull these pranks, especially one who is aware of finances because we have established her maturity here, at her employer's home, causing them loss to regain her pride is not a sign of immaturity.  It is convoluted and at this point in the story, totally stupid.  Immature would have been if Khushi had poured ghee into one of ASR's shoes.  That I would have enjoyed - the loss would have only been to his pride and ego.  

We are only divided on our definition of immature. πŸ˜†

She has already been found out by ASR - he knows she had his phone and now she's calling it.  Hai Devi Maiyya, raksha karna while I crank call the rakshas.  πŸ€£

@ red..ROFLROFL]

Anu.. I think she has chewed more than she could swallow..with the phone..but there you are  if she was thinking about a sensible prank then she wouldn't have done any at all..But there  I rest my case Anu..