Debate Mansion

Blah Blah Corner 2(Chat till your fingers die): (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 139

_Angie_

IF-Rockerz

_Angie_

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cyrax

Originally posted by K.Consciousness

Originally posted by evanescence

Mr. K Hug

Something to ponder over. Was Jesus a virgin when he died?

That looks like a question for Cyrax, not me. I am not into blasphemy.

jesus was a carpenter. does that answer your question?
So was Joseph.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Blah Blah Corner 2(Chat till your fingers die): (Page 7)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
The Biblical gospels claim Jesus was a virgin. There are non biblical and condemned gospels that offer different accounts of Jesus. I never knew Jesus, so I can't say for sure.

And that my friend is the non blasphemous, yet truthful answer.

cyrax

cyrax

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

The Biblical gospels claim Jesus was a virgin. There are non biblical and condemned gospels that offer different accounts of Jesus. I never knew Jesus, so I can't say for sure.

neither does kenneth.

Edited by cyrax - 17 September 2011 at 12:57pm

CunningLinguist

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 8:49pm | IP Logged

To say Jesus was an Alien may not to too far from the truth in that often advanced "Alien" spirits can enter a Human Body.
I believe there are millions like that out there.

An amusing write up about "Aliens in the Bible"

Quote:

What about Jesus Christ ? Was he a hybrid between alien and a human ? Since his mother Maria was a virgin, the only logical explanation can be that she was abducted by  aliens, The holy spirit came to her as light, and she was taken aboard an alien vessel. She has been injected with an alien sperm in order to create a great human being - Jesus Christ, half man, half alien. That would also explain his extraordinary spiritual development and his supernatural powers. We all may have those, it just needs to be unlocked. What if the aliens (God) purposely blocked it, so we can not harm each other.

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CunningLinguist

Originally posted by return_to_hades

the guy hung around with 12 dudes... what are we to make of this?

Don't even get me started. I would be stoned for blasphemy. Somethings in the Bible really make you wonder. Although, I could share blasphemy committed by others. Have you read the Amazing Bible Reviews? LOL

"For those of you who don't know, this is God's second novel after the Old Testament. It's a marked improvement, in my opinion. He got rid of a lot of his previous angst and scorn, and has really begun to show some of the maturity present in his later works. He's become a much more loving and kind God, and, noticeably, he doesn't throw nearly as many tantrums as he did in the first book.

That said, there is still vast room for improvement. Plot wise, there isn't really much suspense, and the story can be incredibly repetitive. In like four chapters, he just rewords the same basic story over and over again. To top that off, he puts those chapters one right after the other. Like we wouldn't notice! I like the whole Jesus character, but let's face it, the whole good guy martyr thing has been done before. There was no need to devote so much of the book to that guy.

If you're really looking for a good God read, check out the Koran or the Book of Mormon. They're much more polished. Plus, the storytelling in the Book of Mormon is wild. Some people say it goes too far and point to it as evidence that God's over the hill, but I beg to differ. Just read it. God's like a genius or something. I mean, magic spectacles! Tell me that isn't awesome. I don't know how he dreams up some of this crap."

"The first half of this novel includes a lot of gratuitous sex and violence, which is not necessarily a bad thing. But it then seems to degenerate into endless racism and sexism. The second half, while slightly more coherent, is plodding."

The first half of the book was pretty great. Full of action and sex. But the second half just seemed preachy. And the author decided to introduce a whole new character to the plot. And the epilogue was to complex and full of metaphor. But when he blew up those cities I was like "This is SO GOD DAMN COOL!"

All that an more: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0529064634/

_Angie_

IF-Rockerz

_Angie_

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Summer3

To say Jesus was an Alien may not to too far from the truth in that often advanced "Alien" spirits can enter a Human Body.
I believe there are millions like that out there.

An amusing write up about "Aliens in the Bible"

Quote:

What about Jesus Christ ? Was he a hybrid between alien and a human ? Since his mother Maria was a virgin, the only logical explanation can be that she was abducted by  aliens, The holy spirit came to her as light, and she was taken aboard an alien vessel. She has been injected with an alien sperm in order to create a great human being - Jesus Christ, half man, half alien. That would also explain his extraordinary spiritual development and his supernatural powers. We all may have those, it just needs to be unlocked. What if the aliens (God) purposely blocked it, so we can not harm each other.

Was it that same alien vessel that  visited Kunti  and Madri ?

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Jesus says to John, "Come forth and I shall give you eternal life"...John came in fifth...He won a toaster

Post Reply New Post

Go to top