Debate Mansion

Blah Blah Corner 2(Chat till your fingers die): (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 139

blue-ice

IF-Stunnerz

blue-ice

Posted: 12 September 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Beyond_the_Veil

Originally posted by souro

2. So that the OP can boast of creating a topic that went on for x no. of pages. Same reason why a request for making it a GA.

I am curious to know where you got that from and why you think it is so.
me too..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Blah Blah Corner 2(Chat till your fingers die): (Page 3)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 12 September 2011 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by K.Consciousness

Is it possible that because the nations make a big deal out of certain dates, the terrorists also coincide their nefarious activities on those dates for "maximum" impact? Are these dates attracting unwanted attention, like a bulls-eye on the backs? That's something to mull over seriously.

Big events need Big numbers and dates. Month of August is interesting.
But August is also normally the  Ghost Month in the Chinese Lunar calendar which is not so auspicious. But it was auspicious for many countries though.

Several countries gained independence from Britain  around the August period.

Singapore 9 August
Malaysia 31 August
India 15 August
Pakistan 14 August

Korea 15 August ( from Japan) 1948

Indonesia - 17 August from the Dutch

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cyrax

Originally posted by return_to_hades

Originally posted by souro

1. Similar to the concept of marriage anniversary I guess. 10th anniversary is a big deal and deserves special celebration.

Ten years is a benchmark in passage of time. Ten years, twenty five, fifty are usually the benchmark time frame for memorials, remembrances, revisiting events etc. It does not always have to signify celebration. I'm not sure why its not seven or eighteen or other time frames, its just how things are usually remembered.

for me, it's just ten years ago. I don't see why people have to cry about something which happened 10 years ago.

If someone loose ,something close to heart...feel tho hota hey!! But ppl show their emotions different ways, some ppl cry,some dance or smile.Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simi_1blue-ice

blue-ice

IF-Stunnerz

blue-ice

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 9:48pm | IP Logged

for me, it's just ten years ago. I don't see why people have to cry about something which happened 10 years ago.

Its not something first of all...it was an event that changed our world forever...

The people who lost a close family member or a loving friend that day will cry as long as they live for their loss and no one can understand their pain until they are in their shoes...time only dims the pain to some extent but never heals it...

It is important to cry over an event of this magnitude...because of what it signifies...it reminds us not to relax...be vigilant all the times..

cyrax

cyrax

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

Its not something first of all...it was an event that changed our world forever...

The people who lost a close family member or a loving friend that day will cry as long as they live for their loss and no one can understand their pain until they are in their shoes...time only dims the pain to some extent but never heals it...

It is important to cry over an event of this magnitude...because of what it signifies...it reminds us not to relax...be vigilant all the times..

well those ppl can cry, I'm talking about people not living in that place where it happened.

K.Consciousness

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blue-ice

.DontKnow.

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

blue-ice

blue-ice

IF-Stunnerz

blue-ice

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by evanescence

Originally posted by K.Consciousness

Originally posted by blue-ice

It is important to cry over an event of this magnitude...

Inn purani aansoo ponch lijiye...Inn purane aansoon ko ponch lijiye..

Ho sakta hai, hum naye aansu ke kshetra mein pravesh karne wale hain...Ho sakta hai,hum naye aansoon ke kshetra mein pravesh karne wale ho..

Aapke irada humko theek nahi lag raha hai LOL...Aapka irada humko theek nahi lag raha hai..
Kudos to u guys for using Hindi...just felt like making little corrections...LOL...no offense meant..Tongue

BTW Mr. K aapki bhavishyavani ka karan kya hai?

K.Consciousness

Post Reply New Post

Go to top