Debate Mansion

Blah Blah Corner 2(Chat till your fingers die): (Page 137)

Post Reply New Post

Page 137 of 139

Arwen.

IF-Sizzlerz

Arwen.

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Rachel's prima donna act really irritated me in season 1 but then they showed growth in her character so i was fine ... Season 2 .. she went back to being a b**** .. after that i was mostly indifferent to her ... but sometimes i would get irritated as hell ...

U know this season i havent downloaded even a single glee episode .. they see-sawed so much last year ...I guess this blaine-matt mashup will be the catalyst for me to start watching it again LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Blah Blah Corner 2(Chat till your fingers die): (Page 137)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged

Haha I love Rachel's "I'm a diva" personality.

Yeah, Glee has major issues with continuity. The characters are all over, the plot gets weird at times and is inconsistent. I did not like the first few episodes this season. However, the Brittana storyline hooked me. Santana is actually their best character and once you get into her storyline, its awesome. Her duet with Ricky Martin was also Latin hotness. I'm also really growing to love Sugar.

Do you watch 'Once Upon a Time'?

Arwen.

IF-Sizzlerz

Arwen.

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Santana was the best character in season 2 ... brilliant! Blaine was the best new .. or rather the actor was the best new introduction LOL
U know .. i read that he audtioned for Finn's role .. makes me wish he had gotten it ... may be i would ship Finchel thn .. and maybe i would love Finn inspite of him being a dork and bit of a jerk Tongue

No I dont watch Once Upon a Time .. or Revenge ... I want to.. there is a huge list of Brit/US shows that i want to watch (Mad Men, Downton Abbey and Sherlock tops it) but havent really gotten round to it .. same with the shows that i was watching ... i have yet to download this season's episodes Tongue

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged

Santana is the best TV character in my opinion. Yes Darren Criss was a great addition. I really like Damian McGinty, but don't like the character Rory. So I'm glad Blaine is a cute likeable character, except his clothes which look like a straight boy threw up fashion on him. LOL Sometimes I think Blaine is too good for Kurt as well.

I'm hooked on Once Upon a Time. It is so intriguing. That's another show where the 'evil' characters are so enchanting. I regularly watch SVU, Harry's Law, 30 Rock, Modern Family, Once Upon a Time & Top Chef. I also have a long list of shows to watch someday/sometime, both old and new Breaking Bad, Weeds, How I Met Your Mother, Big Bang Theory, Game of Thrones, Rome, Spartacus, The Tudors, Skins. When I'm an old lady, I will be in a nursing home watching all day.

Arwen.

IF-Sizzlerz

Arwen.

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Add Sherlock to that list LOLLOL From the way my friends are going crazy for it, i guess it is something else

And another set of friends absolutely love Draper . so Mad Men as well

And i m watching Dexter and it is pretty darn amazing

And i did see the first two seasons of Justified .. the evolution of the story and characters over the season was .. well pretty wow ..

and Revenge ... I like Count of Montecristo so pretty intrigued by this modern, American take on it ...

And White Collar... Gossip Girl.. Supernatural etc for some fluff and good looks LOL

And since u like Top Chef .. u might enjoy Masterchef Australia ... i saw the US version (Gordon Ramsey one) too much drama .. not enough cooking ... Masterchef Australia was brilliant

And by the time we are old, there might be a better version of Harry Potter (fingers crossed for 13-episode seasons format LOL)

There  ... your old age will be pretty happy and busy and fulfilling LOLLOLLOL

Have u seen North and South?

Edited by Arwen. - 17 February 2012 at 10:39am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.DontKnow.

hindu4lyf

IF-Rockerz

hindu4lyf

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
^what a shame the movie was so crap!

Ah I feel like i'm so out of it nowadays, don't watch any shows these days. Only DH and reruns of FRIENDS when I get the chance.

Almost time for a new thread!

hindu4lyf

IF-Rockerz

hindu4lyf

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

Originally posted by Arwen.

Matt Bomer and Darren Criss .. together in ONE frame!!! *squeals like a fangirl (Embarrassed)

Cant wait for his guest appearance in Glee

What! When! Is he in the season finale?

I can't stand Finchel! Can't believe they are getting married. Angry

What the fudge?! Damn you RTH! They haven't even aired a single episode of Glee on TV this year. So frustrating! Ah well, I get to drool over Blaine once exams are over :D

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
Ooops we reaching the end of the Road.
I believe in future all Hollywood movies will be in 3D. With experience costs will come down.
I always wonder if the big screens will in future be replaced by TVs or perhaps there will be some sort of a merger or middle ground.
Perhaps 3d has given the Big screens an extended life line.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top