Debate Mansion

Blah Blah Corner 2(Chat till your fingers die): (Page 135)

Post Reply New Post

Page 135 of 139

blue-ice

IF-Stunnerz

blue-ice

Posted: 14 February 2012 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by souro

Originally posted by blue-ice

I would be offeneded if someone like Summerji or RTH or POH said something crappyLOL..
But Thanks for the advice Soumya...and a Happy V. Day to youTongue

It's good to see that you and RTH have become friends. Unexpected but nice.
And happy valentine's day to you too BI (should I use your real name? Ermm).

Why??

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Blah Blah Corner 2(Chat till your fingers die): (Page 135)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 14 February 2012 at 9:11pm | IP Logged

Knowledge

But how are we going to debate about this?

You don't have to debate. Debating is for lesser people without much to do otherwise.

Knowledge is power. You crush the retards with the brute force of your indisputable knowledge. After all you just said you have knowledge and you know better.

EPIC WIN! Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blue-ice

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 14 February 2012 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hindu4lyf

Yes, yes and yes!! I love her lazy nature and how she's so mischievous and cheeky. Also, I think Max Russo is gonna grow up to be a HUNK! Did I hear that right? David Henrie and Selena Gomez all over each other? Totally ruined the brother-sister image I had built of them! They do have amazing chemistry though.

LOL Miley Cyrus? What makes you say that? I wonder what ever happened to the Olsen twins? They have got to be two of the cutest kids ever on TV!

Too bad they play brother and sister in Wizards of Waverly Place. David and Selena is so much more hotter than Justin and Selena.

I've probably posted this before - but I've had a theory on Miley ever since Katy Perry's "I kissed a girl". Katy Perry was Miley Cyrus's backup singer. And who else wears Cherry Chapstick but a teeny bopper. The song is about Miley Cyrus.

Think of it, all of Miley's 'troubles' are about drugs. Her boyfriend appears in Taylor Swift videos. Unlike other teen stars you barely get pictures of her with her boyfriend. And why is Kelly Osbourne defending Miley and speaking for her and everywhere she is? Also the lyrics of "Can't Me Tamed" - Total giveaway if you listen between the lines.

Shucks! Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen are pale white zombie chicks now. I love watching Full House and Two of a Kind, they were so cute.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hindu4lyf

Arwen.

IF-Sizzlerz

Arwen.

Posted: 15 February 2012 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Just saw Dirty Dancing .. Awww <3

Olsen twins were good up till Full House ... Some of the movies they have done together are pretty badLOL I saw this one where they both end up in Paris Confused

souro

souro

Posted: 15 February 2012 at 7:14am | IP Logged

I would be offeneded if someone like Summerji or RTH or POH said something crappyLOL..
But Thanks for the advice Soumya...and a Happy V. Day to youTongue

It's good to see that you and RTH have become friends. Unexpected but nice.
And happy valentine's day to you too BI (should I use your real name? Ermm).

Why??

Ahhh women. Such fickle minds... Tongue

souro

souro

Posted: 15 February 2012 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

Knowledge

But how are we going to debate about this?

You don't have to debate. Debating is for lesser people without much to do otherwise.

Knowledge is power. You crush the retards with the brute force of your indisputable knowledge. After all you just said you have knowledge and you know better.

EPIC WIN! Tongue

Hmmm interesting...
Only I didn't say that I'm knowledgeable.

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 15 February 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged

@ God. - Disney Channel is my guilty pleasure. I actually thoroughly enjoy Wizards of Waverly Place, Hannah Montana and Suite Life on Deck. London Tipton is like the best character ever. Although you have to realize these shows are actually meant for 8-12 year olds. Most grown-ups usually find these shows silly, ridiculous and worthless.  And yes, sometimes I actually do regress to the IQ of a five year old and enjoy these things.

Why are you worried now though? I thought you would count me as a gone case when I was lost in the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. Tongue

Either way, its still your fault God. Why did you make Miley Cyrus?LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hindu4lyfmr.ass

mr.ass

IF-Rockerz

mr.ass

Posted: 15 February 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by God.

Why are these modern day teenage shows so unfunny?, I mean they try to be funny, but they have to put up the fake laughter... take that Selena Gomez show, there is abolutely nothing funny or amusing about it, or the Miley Cyrus show, what's so funny about it?... and most of all, and for what reasons are these kids so popular???

Give me Fresh Prince, Saved By The Bell, Kenan and Kel, My Wife and Kids etc.. anyday.

I didn't really like my wife and kids, but I loooved kenan and kel Big smile

WHO LOVES ORANGE SODA?

KELL LOVES ORANGE SODA!

IS IT TRUE?

MMM -HMMM!

I DO I DO I DO I DO-OOOH!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top