Debate Mansion

Blah Blah Corner 2(Chat till your fingers die): (Page 134)

Post Reply New Post

Page 134 of 139

Arwen.

IF-Sizzlerz

Arwen.

Posted: 14 February 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Yup .. Terence Lewis is super cute... love how he is always so unbiased and fair!!

I love Neal Caffrey LOLand he is happily not gay LOLLOLLOL Honestly speaking.. he is the only reason I watch a fairly mediocre show like White Collar... am pretty sure that it is only running because of those eyes Day Dreaming LOL

Who else do u suspect of being gay LOL? I wanna break some more hearts Evil Smile So Hugh Jackman??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

return_to_hades

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Blah Blah Corner 2(Chat till your fingers die): (Page 134)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 14 February 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged

The biggest heartbreaker -  Hrithik Roshan. He just gives total gay vibes to me.

SRK is most definitely bisexual. Imran Khan gives me on and off vibes. Then I think Chef Vikas Khanna as well.

I don't think Hugh Jackman is. I subscribe to the Tom Cruise is gay conspiracy theory though.

Arwen.

hindu4lyf

IF-Rockerz

hindu4lyf

Posted: 14 February 2012 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
LOL @ the conversation above!
@RTH: Surprisingly you're not the first person to think Hrithik Roshan is gay. A friend thought so too but honestly, I just don't see it. (or maybe I refuse to believe it!) I wouldn't be surprised if TL is or even Shiamak Davar for that matter. This is what I mean about all the nice guys/good looking ones being gay/taken. *sighs*

Ricky Martin isn't bad but the true Latino goddess would be Eva Longoria and for the younger generation I guess it'd be Selena Gomez lol

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

return_to_hadesArwen.

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 14 February 2012 at 1:33pm | IP Logged

For me the Latin Goddess is Sofia Vergara! Jennifer Lopez is also up there. Are you a Selena Gomez fan?

hindu4lyf

IF-Rockerz

hindu4lyf

Posted: 14 February 2012 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

For me the Latin Goddess is Sofia Vergara! Jennifer Lopez is also up there. Are you a Selena Gomez fan?

JLo is defo up there too. I am her fan but I think I'm more of an Alex Russo fan. :P I know, I'm not 12 years old. *hides head in shame* Who am I kidding, I still watch Phineas and Ferb!Tongue

Honestly, I think her and Bieber hooking up is a publicity stunt to get people talking. 

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 14 February 2012 at 2:16pm | IP Logged

Haha, I love Alex Russo as well. I like her pranks, tricks and schemes, all in all her whole notorious troublemaking personality. I agree, I think the whole relationship with Bieber is a publicity sham. They just don't make sense. In the middle I thought she was seeing David Henrie when TMZ had pictures of them partying up at some beach resort. She was all over him in some pictures. But then apparently he has some other girlfriend. Man he is ripped under that nerdy white boy faade of his.

Speaking of Disney Stars, going back to my previous conversation with Arwen. Total bisexual alert- Miley Cyrus!!!!

hindu4lyf

IF-Rockerz

hindu4lyf

Posted: 14 February 2012 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

Haha, I love Alex Russo as well. I like her pranks, tricks and schemes, all in all her whole notorious troublemaking personality. I agree, I think the whole relationship with Bieber is a publicity sham. They just don't make sense. In the middle I thought she was seeing David Henrie when TMZ had pictures of them partying up at some beach resort. She was all over him in some pictures. But then apparently he has some other girlfriend. Man he is ripped under that nerdy white boy faade of his.

Speaking of Disney Stars, going back to my previous conversation with Arwen. Total bisexual alert- Miley Cyrus!!!!

Yes, yes and yes!! I love her lazy nature and how she's so mischievous and cheeky. Also, I think Max Russo is gonna grow up to be a HUNK! Did I hear that right? David Henrie and Selena Gomez all over each other? Totally ruined the brother-sister image I had built of them! They do have amazing chemistry though.

LOL Miley Cyrus? What makes you say that? I wonder what ever happened to the Olsen twins? They have got to be two of the cutest kids ever on TV!

souro

souro

Posted: 14 February 2012 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

I would be offeneded if someone like Summerji or RTH or POH said something crappyLOL..
But Thanks for the advice Soumya...and a Happy V. Day to youTongue

It's good to see that you and RTH have become friends. Unexpected but nice.
And happy valentine's day to you too BI (should I use your real name? Ermm).

blue-ice

Post Reply New Post

Go to top