Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Kritika and Mohnish as a jodi :) (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

Anupa28

Goldie

Anupa28

Posted: 10 September 2011 at 2:46am | IP Logged
We all love Karan and Kritika but I am quite looking forward to Kritika and Mohnish as the chemistry is already sizzling..Me and Amna were discussing it the other day that even the age gap is not that prominent and Mohnish is brilliant at portraying soft romantic scenes...

I was watching Hum Sath Sath Hain and Mohnish was too good there..and now with two such powerful performers like Kritika and Mohnish the scene is all set for stupendous performance...just can't wait enough for 2nd of October

Edited by Anupa28 - 10 September 2011 at 5:25am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-justpratiishakumarRajinilicious

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kritika and Mohnish as a jodi :) (Page 2)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 10 September 2011 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Kitani...was definitely the best... n it had much more than just chemistry...lovely story line n cast.. KTLK looks promising & i m not watching it for chemistry...hope the show is different :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

justpratiishakumarnammu_23

sehar mehrotra

IF-Rockerz

sehar mehrotra

Posted: 10 September 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Well I seriously love Kitu!!!!!She's adorable...I like Mohnish tooo...I think their's will be a hatke couple!!!!!

I can't wait fr the show to start!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ishakumar

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 10 September 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
This show is about a mature love story and age gap between the main protagonist I think they have taken  people who match such skill sets for the casting for the storyline needed.
So The love story between these characters needed  a different genre of people so Krithika and Monish would give that  aura in them

As the show progresses  the viewers will kow why and  how this  pairing would click

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

justpratiishakumarsaveeta24

ishakumar

IF-Dazzler

ishakumar

Posted: 10 September 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
yea guys even i will miss king k, because kritz and his jodi was just fantastic... i just hope that arent too many intimate scenes like pyaar ka bandhan because that will also give me nightmares... i hope that they have nice scenes but dont get too close like in pyaar ka bandhan... What do you guys think? 

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 10 September 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
This show is more about relastionship and depth and understanding how a man and women of different genre can fall in love,

Passion Romance and desire will work according to that and give room to growth of such a relastionship
Even intemicy can be there when scenes are executed in a way where the relastionship shows depth to the viewer on a level where they can show ..

This is what the characters played by Monish and Krithika will show
The defination of Love will have  a different set of words bracketed together 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

justpratiishakumar

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 10 September 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged

Kritika Kamra doesn't want to more work with Karan Kundra

July 31,2011
Kritika Kamra doesn't want to more work with Karan Kundra

Television actress Kritika Kamra has acted with Karan Kundra in two season of Kitani Mohabbat Hai on NDTV Imagine. Both stars have got many compliments from their fans. But now actress Kritika Kamra does not want to act anymore more with her co-star Karan Kundra.

Kritika Kamra thinks that audience would want to see them with other co-stars too. She would love to act with Karan Kundra as they would like to spend a lot of time together but professionally they need to prove themselves. However the season two of Kitani Mohabbat Hai was not as popular as the first season but she does not have any regrets about it but she loves it. The show's popularity and failure only depends upon viewers.

Asking about the marriage rumors of her and Karan Kundra, the young actress Kritika Kamra replied that she is just 22 and has not thought about marriage yet. Is any other new development from her side? She feels herself insecure everyday but that also keeps the struggle which motivate her to make life better.

LINK=Kritika Kamra doesn't want to more work with Karan Kundra

May be thats the reason she wants to explore another character of hers with another actor and a male protagonist and viewers would see some change and appreciate them

saveeta24

IF-Rockerz

saveeta24

Posted: 10 September 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
watching the promo only i can say mohnish-kritika jodi will click with the audiences..

mohnish behl  already shown his versality as an actor in shows like MPK..HAKHK.HSSH...must say a fav of the rajshree production.

kritika also has talent so a pair to watch in KTLK...

Edited by saveeta24 - 10 September 2011 at 11:42am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shanti05

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.