Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

shrutireddygr8

shrutireddygr8

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged

Sukanya Purkayastha rose to fame with her hit number Kaisi Hai Ye Udaasi from the film Karthik Calling Karthik.

A soul-stirring duet, Sukanya feels "that was the most wonderful moment of my life, recording for Kaisi Hai Ye Udaasi". Besides that Sukanya has also lent her voice along for ad jingles, including high-profile brands like Nakshatra and Future Generali.

Right now Sukanya is busy with her TV assignments, the latest being the promo song for the upcoming serial 'Kuch Toh Log Kahenge' which will be soon aired on Sony TV. The music director is Abhishek Arora and the director of the serial is Gajraj Rao.

"Abhishek was looking for a singer who has a soulful, rustic voice and therefore approached me. It was a great experience recording the track as Abhishek gave me the freedom to not only work around the melody but also practice it to its perfection," says Sukanya, who's trying to make a mark in Bollywood.

SOURCE: http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2011-08-30/tv/29944755_1_soul-voice-music-director

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-justpratiAmnaIshvampyrgirlrichaswtbabyAnjalii...xXx.DarkParadise..-Nightingale-Rajinilicious

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kuch Toh... was a great experience: Sukanya" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

moonkmh

IF-Stunnerz

moonkmh

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Thanx 4 sharing:-)

-Nightingale-

IF-Stunnerz

-Nightingale-

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
thanks for sharing...

looking forward for complete song if anyEmbarrassedLOL

Rajinilicious

IF-Stunnerz

Rajinilicious

Posted: 10 September 2011 at 2:36am | IP Logged
thanks for sharingSmile

justprati

Goldie

justprati

Posted: 11 September 2011 at 1:36am | IP Logged
thnx 4 sharing...
d promo song is really nice luking forward to hear d full version of it

Pranii

IF-Dazzler

Pranii

Posted: 12 September 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing :)
just love the song, hope we get the longer version and other original tunes in the show :)

vampyrgirlricha

Goldie

vampyrgirlricha

Posted: 12 September 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
the song was thefirst thing which tempted me to see the complete promo n to tell you the promo with this tune is totally capturing..love it n i jst see the same add again n again jst to listen this awesome track..

swtbaby

IF-Rockerz

swtbaby

Posted: 12 September 2011 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.