Dharampatni

Weekend Brainstorming...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sam123_0

IF-Rockerz

sam123_0

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged

Please note: I have not seen the last 5 episodes ... just saw one scene from Thursdays episode and got a few queries which needed some clarification... so if the queries have already been answered please let me know ;)

1) Is Mohan faking his degreeErmm... I know I have been told a million times by various people that I need to wait and watch but this point keeps bugging me... especially after watching that one scene from Thursday epi...where Mohan has come to Pradeep to ask for help...

Mohan made 2 very important and crucial statements... one "Mohan Galla promises that this business will be a success" whereas on the other side Baapji said "I promise if Mohan runs the masala business once I will invest in his business" So what exactly are the CVs planning to show here... that Mohan fails in his business bcoz he has a fake degree and takes up Baapji's challenge... I know CVs are going to show that Mohan borrows the money from Pradeep but with the condition of marrying Kastur... but still his business needs to succeed bcoz I dont think I would like it if they show that he marries Kastur for the money and still he fails and Kastur makes him take up Baapji's challengeDead... *oh CVs please listen .. that is one crappy track*

The second very important dialogue from that Mohan-Pradeep scene was "I dont like to follow people, I like people to follow me" Now if this statement is NOT supposed to be classic Mohan one-liners and it has some depth to it... then the CVs CANT show Mohan faking his degree... bcoz then it would mean that

Mohan wants all Champus in India to borrow money from would-be father-in-law, go to UK, spend all the money, have fun, become an alcoholic, womanizer and come back to India, not liking or relating to anything there and above that LEARN THE ART OF FAKING A DEGREE! Tongue

2)Why does Saroj not like the Desai clan??? (Not sure if this question has been answered in the previous epi)

Is it bcoz Saroj knows that Bhanu has borrowed money from Desais and so she is scared they might not ask for something big (from the precap I get to know that Saroj is not aware of the fact that Baapji has sold off her second-born to the Desais!!!)

If Saroj does not know that Jitu has paid for Mohan then what does she think where Bhanu got the money from? If this is the case, then I dont see a reason for Saroj not liking the Desais

3)I am shocked that Kastur actually ironed the shirt without putting a hole in it with the iron especially after seeing all the mess she did outsideLOL... so is Mohan ok with a dirty jeans but not a dirty shirt... did he learn this in London Ermm must say Mohan has got a "bad deal" with the dharampatni ;)

4)Two HC things that need to be mentioned: I miss my Prem and Anurag

EATING... Mohan is way too decent... does not have big chunks of food like Prem and Anurag...

WHITE SOCKS with Black shoes... ROFL..Yes Prem used to wear them... not seen Anurag doing it!

HC please a note of advice to you... you are unique and different from the rest of the world so please dont listen to some fools and start doing what normal people do... Please make sure you have big chunks of food on screen and you wear white socks with black shoes ... bcoz that is

HC-style!!!Big smile

Oh and in this one scene the best I loved was Mohan's reaction when he realised Kastur was oggling at him while he was happily eating his food... must say HC did a fab job in that second to show Mohan's discomfort... who is supposed to be a womanizer but still does not like Kastur staring at him Clap

*running off to watch all the missed episode bank*LOL

Edited by sam123_0 - 09 September 2011 at 1:46pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-prime--Shobhu21-_Bidzie_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Weekend Brainstorming..." in Dharampatni forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

xXJessieXx

IF-Rockerz

xXJessieXx

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
I myself want to know what is saroj's problem with the desai's I mean the way she always glares at them Angry I hate it!.. and esp on thursday she rudely asked what r they dng here?? and to top things off when she saw those contract agreement b/ween pradeep/mohan..she got more mad.. I dont like saroj ...

as for the LOVE BIRDS *well not quite yetLOL, but u know what i mean* OMG loooveee their scene... Kastur was pretty focused when it came to ironing his shirtEmbarrassed... I wonder why baa didnt ask her to serve himErmm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xXIheartRayaXx

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sam123_0

EATING... Mohan is way too decent... does not have big chunks of food like Prem and Anurag...

WHITE SOCKS with Black shoes... ROFL..Yes Prem used to wear them... not seen Anurag doing it!

HC please a note of advice to you... you are unique and different from the rest of the world so please dont listen to some fools and start doing what normal people do... Please make sure you have big chunks of food on screen and you wear white socks with black shoes ... bcoz that is

No HC please don't listen to this "fool" LOL You have to understand every character is different ... all of them can't eat that way though we love to see HC take big chunks of food but still its mohan ROFL  ... and mohan should not wear white socks uska apna style hona chahye LOL also don't forget mohan does not like dhokla,pafla etc so may be he was eating dil rakhney ko only hence the small bites LOL

Edited by Soaps1 - 09 September 2011 at 8:36pm

harshu.sundas

IF-Stunnerz

harshu.sundas

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soaps1

No HC please don't listen to this "fool" LOL You have to understand every character is different ... all of them can't eat that way though we love to see HC take big chunks of food but still its mohan ROFL  ... and mohan should not wear white socks uska apna style hona chahye LOL also don't forget mohan does not like dhokla,pafla etc so may be he was eating dil rakhney ko only hence

the small bites LOL

I agree MOHAN has his own dashing style of eatingDay Dreaming. haiii main marjawan!!
But den also i like HARSHAD gobbling up wateva he finds as my ONU used 2 do!! woh style to sirf mere HARSHU ko hi ata haiHeartHeart.
I still rem d way he ate atleast 4 rasgullas in dat style in TL!!!! luved him in dat avtar.
but like mohan style alsoooDay Dreaming

sam123_0

IF-Rockerz

sam123_0

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soaps1

No HC please don't listen to this "fool" LOL You have to understand every character is different ... all of them can't eat that way though we love to see HC take big chunks of food but still its mohan ROFL  ... and mohan should not wear white socks uska apna style hona chahye LOL also don't forget mohan does not like dhokla,pafla etc so may be he was eating dil rakhney ko only hence the small bites LOL

Oye I am talking of HC style here not Mohan's ROFL I agree Mohan has to different from Prem and Anurag... but there is no trace of Prem/Anurag in Mohan so HC has managed that very well without sacrificing HC-style ROFL

But I agree with the last part ... dil rakhney ko Wink

KhatamKahani

IF-Sizzlerz

KhatamKahani

Posted: 10 September 2011 at 7:37am | IP Logged

2)Why does Saroj not like the Desai clan??? (Not sure if this question has been answered in the previous epi)

Is it bcoz Saroj knows that Bhanu has borrowed money from Desais and so she is scared they might not ask for something big (from the precap I get to know that Saroj is not aware of the fact that Baapji has sold off her second-born to the Desais!!!)

If Saroj does not know that Jitu has paid for Mohan then what does she think where Bhanu got the money from? If this is the case, then I dont see a reason for Saroj not liking the Desais

I've been wondering about this as well.  She asked why they're always at the Gala house these days.  But the Desais haven't been at the Gala house before this.  

All the instances of the Desais and Galas

**Bhanu goes to Desai House (I didn't see Saroj, even though at the Puja the family told Baapji that both Bhanu and Sajoj had gone to the Desais.  I may be remembering incorrectly, but I think Sajor said something about negative about Bhanu going to the Desai house.

**Then Bhanu was at the function held at the hotel by Pradeep's father in law.  Saroj was supposed to go, but she refused saying she had to pick up Mohan.  By this time there were hints she didn't like the family, because of the way she refused.

**Then all of the Desais were at the party held for Mohan's homecoming.

**Galas (but not all of them) ate at the Desais, where Mohan skipped out early.  I'm not sure if Saroj was happy about that, either.  She seems to not talk and have conversation with the other women. Usually we would see the women greeting each other and congregating.

**And now the Desais minus Kastur is at the Gala House.

(And if we want to we can add Mohan going to the Desai House, but Saroj doesn't know about that.)

Am I missing something, because granted there was a lull week where I didn't watch and just read the written updates.

Functions don't count.  So all we really have are the last two instances.  Bhanu visiting his friend, i'm guessing he does that often,

So really all there have been are two get togethers.  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sam123_0

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.