Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

That smile he gave! <3 [Rey is back, somewhat..] (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

-Aicha-

IF-Rockerz

-Aicha-

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Oh, hey Micky! =) I'm Sneha :D

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "That smile he gave! <3 [Rey is back, somewhat..] (Page 2)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

~~ MICK ~~

Goldie

~~ MICK ~~

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
ok Hi sneha. Nice talking to you.. :D

-Aicha-

IF-Rockerz

-Aicha-

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Yup! So whats upp? Where are you from btw?

~~ MICK ~~

Goldie

~~ MICK ~~

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
from india. from delhi

sweetshine

IF-Sizzlerz

sweetshine

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
SNEHAAA...HOW DARE U EVEN THINK ABT LEAVING????Disapprove
ok i read d oder posts nd wanted to comment dere but had 2 much 2 write but no tym so i'm writing to u hereWink...gal i'll never let u leave dis forum always remember datBig smile...u r my first D3 forum friendBig smile...nd dnt worry yaar aise bade bade forums mein choti choti baatein hoti reh thi haiLOL Winklolz nd anyways u r my Swaron partner rememberTongueWink...by d way i actually luvd d dance seq yestrday of Swaron like d remix version of d song coz original sunthe sunthe pak gayeLOL...but it was cuteEmbarrassed
ok cuming 2 d topic...AWSUM postBig smile...I knw LUVD yestrday's epiBig smile...Kriyansh were bak nd Rey hayyye he totally killed me dere wid his luks attitudeBlushing nd finally his SMILEDay Dreaming
aaahhh seriusly nw cnt wait for next week KriyanshDancing...more den getting scared wat Rey has in store for Kria i'm xcited to c wat Rey has plaaned for her hehahehaEvil SmileLOL
nd lastly hugs 2 uHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

~~ MICK ~~

MAYURFAN001

IF-Rockerz

MAYURFAN001

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 5:29pm | IP Logged

SUPER LOVE YOUR POST!

LOVED LOVED LOVED yesterday's episode. REY's Smile.. and those looks and Kria looking so adorable hping to get some attention.. Rey's attitude.. Yesterday's episode Showed us all that... SIGH.. I cannot wait for MONDAY... .. Day Dreaming

WEll.. But from Precap.. Monday was abt Swaron.. So maybe TUESDAY?? If Tuesday is also Swaron.. maybe WEDNESDAY?.. Oh if Wednesay is also Swaron.. then maybe THURSDAY.. and If Thursday is also Swaron.. then maybe NEVER!!! Shocked

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

~~ MICK ~~sweetshine

_sana.Magic_

IF-Rockerz

_sana.Magic_

Posted: 10 September 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
I was seriously so happy I couldn't stop giggling and smirking

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 11 September 2011 at 4:33am | IP Logged

awww!!! my hero os backkk

me so haapy!!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.