Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

-Aicha-

IF-Rockerz

-Aicha-

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Ehhh okay this is awkward, but I apologize again for my rude comments, seriously sorry about that! It's just that I get worked up and mad very very easily and can be very rude sometimes when I'm really mad. I hate myself for that Angry and I shouldn't have over reacted. Blahhh! Sorry Cry 

BUT
The reason I'm making this topic - REY SMILED HIS SMILE in yesterday's episode and I DIED. I hadn't realized I was waiting for this for SO long now! Shocked I had a smile throughout the episode and ESP. the KriYansh scenes <3 <3 <3 <3 He KNOWS he loves his baat cutter, now it's HER turn to realize her feelings for him! ;) ;) Oh yes. ;) That smile and that smirk and the way he just looked at her during the episode, but *faint* sooo perfeccttt! just like KriYansh! ;)

I'm GLAD that they aren't having those look-look hawa hawa AT THIS MOMENT just because I want Kria to realize her feelings for Rey, which I hope is soon (soon as in by Monday's episode hahaha) and they have all these cute cute cute mind blowing scenes!! =D =D =D I just hope next week is KriYansh filled, cuz frankly, I miss them loads! =( 

Like.Comment.:)

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

kritikakapoorspring5672cute4u_22luvlife84Roshni.xHudaak~~ MICK ~~RK_arshaRadiantTreasureKriyanshAngry_BirdkriyanshfanMAYURFAN001kumjoosweetshineZaYaHolic

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "That smile he gave! <3 [Rey is back, somewhat..]" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Roshni.x

Roshni.x

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
I knowww! Just can't wait for next week!
Really want to know what Rey has planned for Kria Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aicha-

kumjoo

IF-Rockerz

kumjoo

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
I Absolutely LIKE your POST Sneha!!Heart

-Aicha-

~~ MICK ~~

Goldie

~~ MICK ~~

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
super like.. wt do u guys think will happen next?? i think Rey will be ignoring kriya and kriya wont like like it. she will start falling fr him from that point of time.. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

2cute4u_22Hudaak-Aicha-sweetshine

-Aicha-

IF-Rockerz

-Aicha-

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriyaaansh

super like.. wt do u guys think will happen next?? i think Rey will be ignoring kriya and kriya wont like like it. she will start falling fr him from that point of time.. 

Yeah! I think she will FINALLY realize her feelings for Rey! And then, romance wohance hoga, kyun? Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

~~ MICK ~~sweetshine

~~ MICK ~~

Goldie

~~ MICK ~~

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
ji bilkul .. n m sorry if my post hurt u.. jane ke baat mat karna aage se. this forum is incomplete without each 1 of the regulars..

PS: This is d 1st day fr me. But had been reading stuff n updates from quite long..

-Aicha-

-Aicha-

IF-Rockerz

-Aicha-

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriyaaansh

ji bilkul .. n m sorry if my post hurt u.. jane ke baat mat karna aage se. this forum is incomplete without each 1 of the regulars..

PS: This is d 1st day fr me. But had been reading stuff n updates from quite long..

Nahi nahi! why are YOU apologizing yaar? It was my fault :) 
Aww! that's so sweet yaar, really!<3 Waise, tumhara naam kya hai? :) and welcome ji to the forum! =D You'll enjoy it for sureee! =)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hudaak~~ MICK ~~

~~ MICK ~~

Goldie

~~ MICK ~~

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
My name is Micky

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.