Quick solution to Ganga problem

Posted: 12 years ago
The quickest solution to Ganga problem is that Amma should complain to police.

Even if SS threatnes to divorce Amma, he would have to give her half of his property.  He's already under debt because of his kidnapping.  He won't be able to afford this divorce. 

It is as simple. 

Zooni
Good one ! In the previous episode Amma did say to GD that she can't complain against SS.
Hopefully the people at home will give her courage to go to police and demand alimony !

SS has simply lost his mind he is pathetic ... But Ganga is cherry on top she is Disgusting 
koi faida nahi complaint karna say ulta amma ko hi bugat na paraiga koi k police to sajjan singh k pocket ma hoti ha...police k saat to mamla niptana sajjan singh k ultay haat ka kaam ha... 
Unfortunately I think SS would kill Amma before divorcing her and giving her half his money.

I think the solution is for the entire family including GD to go on an extended vacation and leave the two newlyweds alone... or better still the old man should go on a honeemoom - lets see how much Ganga likes being married when there is no one to boss around and nothing to do but serve her husband
i dont know if its quickest but i think ganga will fall in love with a younger dude and that will be the end of choti thakruyan
It will be hard for SS to kill Amma as she is the mother of his two sons..and she has two strong two sons to protect her. 

Regarding the police being in SS control...even that is doubtful...what about Aman's dad.  No matter how messed up that family is..Aman's dad is an honest police officer..he would def help Amma.

Zooni
Completely agree with you.
yeah prats should convince amma to approach the police & this should mark change of amma's attitude towards pratigya... Edited by ssrbaqri - 12 years ago
I wish this would of happened, the show is going a bit off board why did SS even get married again its all nonsense