||. HappyBirthdaySofia<3 .||

-Hoor- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Hey people! πŸ˜ƒ

It's the 10th of September today. We know that all of u are very excited to attend our coolest friend Sofia's birthday bash 😎.. But, now guys, we have something serious to tell u all... Brace yourselves, people! Coz now we are about to make a revelation... There's no birthday bash going on here right now.. Instead, you all have been invited here to witness the biggest Swayamver of the century

Wonder why we're arranging a swayamvar? Well, we all know Sofi loves SalmanK., a very deep wala love ☺️ , so ofcourse if she had the chance, she would love to marry him πŸ˜ So here, me nd Shareen are giving her the biggest gift of her life, her SWAYAMVAR jismein all the men are Salman khans :D Thinking why a 's' with Khans? πŸ€”

*gets interrupted*

"O o jaan-e-jaana,

Dhoondey tujhe deewana,

Sapno mein roz aye,

Aa zindagi mein aa na sanam 😎"

*enters Suraj (from PKTDK)

Hoor: Who, us?

Shareen: Looking for us? πŸ˜ƒ

Suraj: Uh, of course not you two.. I'm looking for a girl who is very sweet and nice, who loves to write in colored fonts and who has many friends & admirers. I have heard that people just adore her. So I'm here to meet that girl, nd marry her! And her name is Sofia.. 😍

Shareen: Oh so does that mean you've come for Sofia's Swayamvar?

Suraj: Oh yes. Sofia, my love, where are you? Will u please marry me? ☺️

*continues singing*

"Mera Khwaab Mere Khayaalon Ki Rani

Kisi Din Banegi Hamari Kahani

Mera Khwaab Mere Khayaalon Ki Rani

Kisi Din Banegi Hamari Kahani

Ay Meri Bekhudi Ye Kasam Maine Li

Pyaar Mein Ek Din Meri Jaan Tujhe Hai Paana"

*enters Sofia

Sofia (smiles) : Nooo (thinks that she doesn't wants her hubby to roam around shirtless :P)

Suraj: Larki hassi matlab phassi πŸ˜‰

*enters Prem

"Phoolon mein,

Khushbo hai,

Iss dil mein,

Ek tu hai"

(Sofia turns and finds Prem standing. Prem is acting all shy and all)

Sofia: (thinks that its so cute to see a guy shy like that)

(Suraj sees Sofia day dreaming over Prem)

Suraj: (thinks ke iski naa mein haan nahin, naa hi thi)

*so Suraj leaves disappointed

(Prem comes towards Sofia and tells her that his name is Prem. After which, Sofia recalls that she even had a childhood friend named Prem. Just while thinking so, Prem tells Sofis that he is her childhood friend. Both get very happy nd ultimately, start to get shy)

Prem: Sofia, you're still the same. You're still the same sweet girl who is friendly, nd yet so family-oriented.

(Sofia blushes ☺️)

Hoor: Aww, don't they look super adorable with each other?

Shareen: Seems like the hunt is finally over

*enters Radhe

Radhe to Prem: Chal chal, yahan se khisak ley. Mujhe tu Sofia ke aas paas bhi nahin dekhna chahiye warna who haal karunga ke tu khud apni shaqal mirror mein pehchaan nahin payega 😎

*Prem leaves

(Radhe holds Sofia's hand and starts to take her somewhere)

Sofia: Yeh kya kar rahe ho? 😑

Radhe: Dekh, mera dil agaya hai tujhpe. Tu itni pyaari hai, dil ki itni achi hai aur kitni samajdaar larki hai. Tu bilkul aesi hai jaisi larki ki talaash mujhe kabse thi, tou ab tujhe mera saath chalna hoga

Sofia: Paagal ho gaye ho kya? Mera haath choro, abhi!

*enters Chulbul

(gunshot can be heard)

Chulbul to Radhe: Larki ka haath chorr, aur phutt ley yahaan se. Warna tujh mein itne chhedh karunga ke tu conphuuuse ho jayega ke saans kahan se ley aur **** kahan se 🀣

(Seeing Inspector Chulbul, Radhe plans to leave as its for the best)

*Radhe leaves

Sofia to Chulbul: Thankyou so much sir πŸ˜ƒ

(Chulbul takes off his sun glasses in slow motion and stares at Sofia)

"Tere mast mast do nain,

Mere dil ka ley gaye chain,

Mere dil ka ley gaye chain,

Tere mast mast do naina 😍"

Shareen: What have you done, Sofia? Everyone is going crazy after you :P

(Seeing such an attitude of Chulbul, Sofia starts to move away from Chulbul. He starts following her or rather, chasing/stalking her)

Hoor: Omg Shareen, I think Sofia needs some help

Shareen: Should we help her?

Hoor: We can fight that insane inspector

Shareen: Wait, lemme check for a security guard or something

*Lovely enters

(Lovely comes and stand between Sofia and Chulbul)

Chulbul to Lovely: Iss maukeh ko mera ehsaan samajh, aur khisak ley yahaan se, warna..

Lovely: Mujhpe ek ehsaan karna, ke mujhpe kabhi bhi koi ehsaan na karna! 😎

Hoor: Haaayyyeee, kya dialogue tha Shareen. This Lovely Singh is SO macho *DD* I think I've fallen for him :P πŸ€ͺ

(Chulbul realizes that it wont be easy to deal with Lovely)

*Chulbul leaves

Sofia: Now I don't anyone but you, Lovely. I think I really like you 😳

Lovely (smiles): No one has even told me this. I think I like you too.

(Hoor gets sad, while Shareen consoles her as its for Sofia's sake)

Sofia: Oh and btw Lovely, just because you and I will soon get into a relationship, I would just like to tell you that I have a HUGE crush on SalmanK.

Lovely: SalmanK.? He is my maalik =)

Sofia: What!? OMG! :O Can I pleaseee meet him once? 😍

Lovely: Suree..

(Just then, a car stops by the two of them. SalmanK. Gets out and asks Lovely about where had he been? To which Lovely tells him about how he saved Sofia and all. SalmanK. Sees the pretty lady standing next to Lovely, i.s Sofia. He takes her hand nd kisses it like a true gentleman. Sofia is all day-dreaming about SK. Lovely is jealous and pissed, but he cannot do anything bcoz SK is his maalik. So Lovely has no choice, but to leave.)

Hoor: Don't worry Lovely, everything will be fine =)

(Hoor nd Lovely click instantly. Suraj comes back to check for Sofia, but Shareen tells him that Sofia has gone with SalmanK. So he asks Shareen out instead :P)

Sofia and SalmanK. Get married, nd hence, we all live happily ever after πŸ˜ƒβ€οΈ

SOFIA : ? whenever i see you i just start smiling and my day become's the BEST day ever - I LOVE YOU SALMAN KHAN ! ?

Edited by -Hoor- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Hoor- thumbnail

|| ~ HOOR ~ ||

I suck at writing. I really do. I so dont wanna do this ..

BUT!!

I will do it .. for my Gunjii, for my Sofiii πŸ˜Ž πŸ€—

Okay so i think we met last year. I dont remember when, but by the end of 2010. I guess we were chatting at Ankita's AT in the JDJ forum nd then she sent me a PM regarding something, nd after that my IF life has been extra special nd extra amazing. Thanks to the friend i found in Sofi, thanks to the sister i found in Sofi <3

She is Sofii to many of you, Sofa to many others and Sof to some too. But, she is Gunji only to me😳 Just how Gunjan was a friend nd a sister to Nupur, thats exactly how special Sofi is to me. Thankyou so much Sofii for being such an important part of my lifeee πŸ€—πŸ€—

Okay so after our frienship begun, we realized that our likes nd dislikes are 99.9% the SAME! OMG, this was kind of a shock to both of us πŸ˜† She was a LKT fan, nd so was i. She liked Shashank-prateeksha, nd so did i. She was an Iqbal Khan fan nd so was i. She adored TaAnu nd so did i .. However, she wasnt as such a big KSG fan at that time. But ask her now, nd she is all head over heels on KSG πŸ˜† There are hardly any difference between us, nd therefore we call each other as our non-biological sisters 😎

Okay so thats it for the memory lane i think?
Well, just one last thing. No matter who i become friends with, or no matter who i become close to, Sofiii, you will always be my BEST friend/sister!! <3 πŸ€—

Nd i love you 63849290101739404621734846 πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜Ž

Loads of love,
from your Nupz ;) <3

|| ~ SHAREEN ~ ||

Sofa and i first met at my creation gallery i think..It was more than a year back...I'd found her to be really friendly and sweet but we werent exactly friends then...It's amusing that we've properly got to know each other in the last one month or so only but i already feel like i know her for years and in such a short time we've become extremely close friends and understand each other really well, mashallah...She'd invited me over to her CC but i was more of an eid ka chand there :| but then we started exchanging pms and there was no looking back! πŸ˜ƒ I know she is someone i can always count on and share everything with (even our crushes? πŸ˜† ) My days are absolutely incomplete wid talking to her and blabbering about how bad or good my day had been..She always manages to lift my mood up on gloomy days n makes my days even brighter on happy days! 😳 
I'm so so glad that i found a friend like her!...Our friendship means a lot to me and she's my jaan πŸ€—

|| ~ FARY ~ ||

I honestly don't remember when we met and how but m pretty sure it was during when PR newly started and i made some stuff and u  came to my shop and than we chatted and became friends and than there was no looking back. Than i found you as a sweet little angel/ friend and invited you to my CC and than we became nutters and chatted for hours and that too all nonsense we fought we disagreed we made fun of each other and our likes and dislikes , we supported each other whenever we needed it we cared for each other but at the end of it all sticked together  and that's what true friends do> mwah hope we remain like this baaki i suck at writing essays Love YA kudiye

|| ~ MISH ~ ||

Sofia was one of my first friends on I-F :) I saw her in a forum and found her very nice, and I added her as my friend. We didnt talk much and were only friends ...  and one fine day we met once again on harshIya's Jannat :) We used to talked to each other and share our fav taanu scenes. ❀️ we had lots of things in common and we almost liked the same celebrities :D I always enjoyed her company and I still do :) She is such an sweetheart πŸ€— She is alywas so kind and nice to me .. I am glad to have her in my life πŸ˜ƒ We even scraped each other and chatted in CC :) She is a girl with golden heart ... who will always stand besides you whenever you need her :) I am very glad that I know her and she is my friend, because there are very few people like her in the world πŸ€—

Wish her all the very best in life and may each and ever second of her life be filled with joy and happiness :) Wish her Happy Birthday πŸ₯³

|| ~ REENO ~ ||

Congrats Congrats Congrats Sofiii!

YAYYY.
OMG, ok, well, i remember we interacted on and off on different CCs, then in the A&S forum, but when we ACTUALLY became good friends is cz of Pakistan πŸ˜‰ hehe, as far as i remember, we discussed Pakistan, Cricket, Afridi, other players, and became gud friends! πŸ˜ƒ and then, Chammak Challo's haha!
LOL.
Its AWESOME to b ur friend and im glad ur a very special one! 😳
Love youu! <3

|| ~ LIANA ~ ||

hmmm what should i say??as we have bcom good friends in very short time..it will be 4/5 month since we know each other.
one day i recieved a pm from sofia,she knew shareen & sofi but she didnt knw m,i replied to her pm & she replied me,with each & every pm we got to
knw each other better,we talked about our like dislike about and all gradually we come close to each other's heart  & bcom friend,
didnt realise when & how we become so good friends..
hope with time i ll get to knw each other more & will b in touch allways

shareen thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

H O O R

1.What is sofi's best quality according to u?
She is SO friendly. I can bet she wont turn anyone away if someone comes to her to befriend with. Yeees, she is that nice πŸ˜³

2.If you could dedicate a song to her which one will it be and why?
I would dedicate 'Piya piya' from Har dil jo pyaar karega to her. First bcoz its from a SK movie ;) Nd secondly, bcoz this song showed the close bond Jhanvi nd Pooja shared in the movie, nd its exactly how close Sofi nd i are in real life =))

3.Which of sofi's font colors do u like the most
I hated aqua in the beginning, but now i like it the most πŸ˜†

4.Which tv couple comes to ur mind first when u think abt sofi?
Manav + Archana = ArMan <3

5.If u cud change sofi's username n if she had to carry it for a year πŸ˜†,what wud u choose? πŸ˜›
ilovehoor πŸ˜† Jk, Umm what about Sofia.SK? 

6.What was your first impression about Sofi?
How can she write in so many different font colors!? πŸ˜³ Haha yeah πŸ˜†

7.What do u think maybe a reason because of which you nd sofi may end up fighting?
The two of us wont fight on anything i guess. I can let go of anything if Sofi likes it, nd im sure its vice versa too πŸ˜³

8.If you had to give sofi an award, for what would it be?
For being the bestestestestest Friend/Sister in the whole wide world πŸ€—

9.If you had to pick up a groom for sofi, which tele character wud uchoose for her?
Because Sofi is so cute nd so nice, i'd choose a mixture of Manav nd Laksh Virani for her ;)

10.Who do u think sofi loves more Sushant or Harshad? You have to choose ONE.
HarSush? πŸ˜† Haha i think its Sushant though πŸ˜³

11.Which ones of these do u think is her dream destination, Switzerland or pakistan?
Ofcourse its PAKISTAAAN! She is a full on Pakistan-oholic kudi πŸ˜‰

12.If you had to spend your last day with Sofi, how would u spend it?
I would show her my city, Karachi. Would remember all the times we two have spent together, chatted with each other, nd how dearly i would miss her <3

13.What is Sofi to you - a friend or a sister?
Sister :D

14.Give Sofi a crazy nd whacko nickname. Not Sofi/Sofa/Sof, but something insane ;)
Umm Sofacola πŸ˜³πŸ€£

15.if sofi came to the city u live in..wud u go meet her or feel awkward?
The idea would make me awkward. But hey, im so not missing the chance to meet my bestest friend/sister, so yeah i will overcome that awkwardness nd will go meet her! πŸ˜ƒ

16.If u cud make sofi try out an adventure sport..what wud that be?
Sky-diving πŸ˜Ž Or maybe mountain climbing πŸ˜Ž Im dieing to do these 2 things, nd who can be a better company to me than my Gunjii? ;)

17.Which cartoon/disney character's personality would u match sofi's personality with?
Cinderella nd Snow White - for being SO sweet to everyone. Even to those who dont deserve the sweetness πŸ˜›

18.how do u find sofi as a friend?..rate on a scale of 1-10?
100/10! πŸ˜Ž

S H A R E E N

1.What is sofi's best quality according to u? You always get a positive vibe from her..She makes people feel at ease with her friendly and sweet nature.

2.If you could dedicate a song to her which one will it be and why? Count on me by bruno mars..The lyrics fit us perfectly!

3.Which of sofi's font colors do u like the most This one!

4.Which tv couple comes to ur mind first when u think abt sofi ArMan!

5.If u cud change sofi's username n if she had to carry it for a year πŸ˜†,what wud u choose? πŸ˜› iloveyoushareen? πŸ€£

6.What was your first impression about Sofi? That she uses all personalized sigs! πŸ€£

7.What do u think maybe a reason because of which you nd sofi may end up fighting? 
umm πŸ€” This is a tough one..Maybe if i disappeared from IF for a few days widout telling her or if she did that widout letting me know, i'd definitely run after her wid a broom in my hand, once she came back! πŸ€£

8.If you had to give sofi an award, for what would it be? Best Chai wali award πŸ˜‰ πŸ€£

9.If you had to pick up a groom for sofi, which tele character wud u choose for her? Manav..She must be going all β˜ΊοΈ

10.Who do u think sofi loves more Sushant or Harshad? You have to choose ONE. Sushanttt πŸ˜†

11.Which ones of these do u think is her dream destination, Switzerland or pakistan? Pakistan without a doubt! πŸ˜ƒ

12.If you had to spend your last day with Sofi, how would u spend it? I'd let her decide and we'd spending exactly the way she'd want it to be, in a happy manner so that she can remember it and smile..

13.What is Sofi to you - a friend or a sister? A friend and much more than a friend πŸ˜›

14.Give Sofi a crazy nd whacko nickname. Not Sofi/Sofa/Sof, but something insane ;) SKD in short πŸ˜ƒ which means salman ki deewani β˜ΊοΈπŸ€£

15.if sofi came to the city u live in..wud u go meet her or feel awkward? Of course i would!..It'll be like a dream come true! πŸ˜ƒ

16.If u cud make sofi try out an adventure sport..what wud that be? Snorkeling!..I'm scared of water related sports..But if she's there i can give it a try πŸ˜† 

17.Which cartoon/disney character's personality would u match sofi's personality with? Snow white i guess!..Sweet, caring and friendly..

18.how do u find sofi as a friend?..rate on a scale of 1-10? 10000/10! iloveher!

F A R Y

1.What is sofi's best quality according to u? 
Her Best Quality is that she's very friendly and caring.

2.If you could dedicate a song to her which one will it be and why?  
Yeh Dosti Hum nahi todenge and umm why caz i simply imagine me and sofi as Jai & VeeruπŸ˜†

3.Which of sofi's font colors do u like the most  HAHAHH THIS ONE M USING ( caz at time it hurts the eyes but u know  it's sofi without even looking at id or sig dabba πŸ˜† 
4.Which tv couple comes to ur mind first when u think abt sofi  Duh ArMan ofcourse and Than Taanu

5.If u cud change sofi's username n if she had to carry it for a year πŸ˜†,what wud u choose? πŸ˜› ArMan's Munni πŸ€£ Caz she loves them so so much

6.What was your first impression about Sofi? That she's a nice sweet girl and would be fun chatting with her πŸ˜›

7.What do u think maybe a reason because of which you nd sofi may end up fighting? Nothing Really at the moment i think both of us are mature enough to not fight and solve the situation

8.If you had to give sofi an award, for what would it be? ArMan Deewani

9.If you had to pick up a groom for sofi, which tele character wud u choose for her? πŸ€£ HAHAH  yeh bhi koi poochne wali baat hai? MANAV ofcourse

10.Who do u think sofi loves more Sushant or Harshad? You have to choose ONE. ummm this is confusing i'd go with HC i think she loves manav more than sush πŸ˜›

11.Which ones of these do u think is her dream destination, Switzerland or pakistan?Marwaoge kia? Switzerland( hides from chappals)

12.If you had to spend your last day with Sofi, how would u spend it? itne dangerous questions well i guess we'll chat go out for partying 

13.What is Sofi to you - a friend or a sister?Both 

14.Give Sofi a crazy nd whacko nickname. Not Sofi/Sofa/Sof, but something insane ; MM= Manav ki Munni

15.if sofi came to the city u live in..wud u go meet her or feel awkward? i'd go to meet her:) why awkward shackward feel karna? 

16.If u cud make sofi try out an adventure sport..what wud that be?  Bull Racing πŸ€£ thanks to ZNMD

17.Which cartoon/disney character's personality would u match sofi's personality with? Minnie mouse

18.how do u find sofi as a friend?..rate on a scale of 1-10? 10

R E E N O

1.What is sofi's best quality according to u? She's NOT rude at all and VERY friendly! <3

2.If you could dedicate a song to her which one will it be and why?Bholi si surat, aankhon main masti ddor khari sharmaaye ;] LOL, i dunno y, but it just came 2 me! HAHA! πŸ˜†

3.Which of sofi's font colors do u like the most haha Blue, and Turquoise! ;]

4.Which tv couple comes to ur mind first when u think abt sofi  TaAnu!? πŸ€”

5.If u cud change sofi's username n if she had to carry it for a year πŸ˜†,what wud u choose? πŸ˜› SofiLovesReeno πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰ HAHA.

6.What was your first impression about Sofi? how cute, she likeseveryone's creations, but WHY THE HECK DOES SHE RIGHT IN CAPS!? :O thats considered rude on the internet :P is what i thot of her at frst! ;] HAHA.

7.What do u think maybe a reason because of which you nd sofi may end up fighting? :O ermm, Never! but maybe if i fight with someone whose her frnd and she defends him/her?! :s

8.If you had to give sofi an award, for what would it be? Friendliness! :$

9.If you had to pick up a groom for sofi, which tele character wud u choose for her? :( with a pattthar on my Dil, and tears, IQBAL KHAN!! but if id keep MIK fr myself, HARSHAD CHOPRA, i dont like him, so sofi can have all of it ;] haha.

10.Who do u think sofi loves more Sushant or Harshad? You have to choose ONE. Sushant [i like him πŸ˜³] :P

11.Which ones of these do u think is her dream destination, Switzerland or pakistan? πŸ€” Switz!? :S

12.If you had to spend your last day with Sofi, how would u spend it? :O HUG HUG HUG.

13.What is Sofi to you - a friend or a sister? friend :D

14.Give Sofi a crazy nd whacko nickname. Not Sofi/Sofa/Sof, but something insane ;) Chupi Challo! ;]

15.if sofi came to the city u live in..wud u go meet her or feel awkward?feel awkward, BUT meet! :$

16.If u cud make sofi try out an adventure sport..what wud that be?Hiking.

17.Which cartoon/disney character's personality would u match sofi's personality with? Snow White!?

18.how do u find sofi as a friend?..rate on a scale of 1-10? 9.56789/10

A I C H U

1.What is sofi's best quality according to u?she is just she and  love her the way she is  πŸ˜›

2.If you could dedicate a song to her which one will it be and why?-twinkle twinkle little star πŸ˜›

3.Which of sofi's font colors do u like the most-pink πŸ˜³

4.Which tv couple comes to ur mind first when u think abt sofi -archana maanav πŸ˜†

5.If u cud change sofi's username n if she had to carry it for a year πŸ˜†,what wud u choose? πŸ˜›-ansbdjhawgsdiwags nice name na? πŸ˜†

6.What was your first impression about Sofi?-she is damn friendly πŸ˜³

7.What do u think maybe a reason because of which you nd sofi may end up fighting?we never had fight so i dnt knw πŸ˜›

8.If you had to give sofi an award, for what would it be?bestestestest person in the whole damn world

9.If you had to pick up a groom for sofi, which tele character wud u choose for her?iqbal πŸ˜†

10.Who do u think sofi loves more Sushant or Harshad? You have to choose ONE.me first then else πŸ˜†

11.Which ones of these do u think is her dream destination, Switzerland or pakistan?switzerland πŸ˜†

12.If you had to spend your last day with Sofi, how would u spend it?i will ask how she wanna spend it???

13.What is Sofi to you - a friend or a sister?more of sisend πŸ€£

14.Give Sofi a crazy nd whacko nickname. Not Sofi/Sofa/Sof, but something insane ;)sweetlydiabetic

15.if sofi came to the city u live in..wud u go meet her or feel awkward?hug herrr πŸ˜†neever let her go 

16.If u cud make sofi try out an adventure sport..what wud that be?climb a tree in salwaar aand sit on top a branch πŸ˜†

17.Which cartoon/disney character's personality would u match sofi's personality with?minnie mouse 

18.how do u find sofi as a friend?..rate on a scale of 1-10?100000000

L I A N A

1.What is sofi's best quality according to u? simplicity

2.If you could dedicate a song to her which one will it be and why? yeh dosti hum nehi torenge,chorenge dum magar tera saath na chhorenge

3.Which of sofi's font colors do u like the most purple

4.Which tv couple comes to ur mind first when u think abt sofi sushant ankita/harshad anupriya

5.If u cud change sofi's username n if she had to carry it for a year πŸ˜†,what wud u choose? πŸ˜› sofilovesSSH πŸ˜†

6.What was your first impression about Sofi? Sweet

7.What do u think maybe a reason because of which you nd sofi may end up fighting? i dnt think there ll b any reason as we both r quite same

8.If you had to give sofi an award, for what would it be? sweet friend

9.If you had to pick up a groom for sofi, which tele character wud u choose for her? Sushant singh rajput

10.Who do u think sofi loves more Sushant or Harshad? You have to choose ONE.according to me its Sushant

11.Which ones of these do u think is her dream destination, Switzerland or pakistan? Pakistan

12.If you had to spend your last day with Sofi, how would u spend it?where she would like to spend

13.What is Sofi to you - a friend or a sister? Both πŸ˜Š

14.Give Sofi a crazy nd whacko nickname. Not Sofi/Sofa/Sof, but something insane ;) sofsi

15.if sofi came to the city u live in..wud u go meet her or feel awkward? i will meet her for sure

16.If u cud make sofi try out an adventure sport..what wud that be?Hiking πŸ€£

17.Which cartoon/disney character's personality would u match sofi's personality with? snow white😳

18.how do u find sofi as a friend?..rate on a scale of 1-10? 8 πŸ˜ƒ

M I S H

1.What is sofi's best quality according to u?That she is always nice to me. πŸ˜ƒ

2.If you could dedicate a song to her which one will it be and why? song would be "tere jaisa yaar kahan .." Because she is such an sweetheart. <3

3.Which of sofi's font colors do u like the most Umm Blue this one - blue

4.Which tv couple comes to ur mind first when u think abt sofi Manav&Archana :)

5.If u cud change sofi's username n if she had to carry it for a year πŸ˜†,what wud u choose? πŸ˜› Taanulicious πŸ˜†

6.What was your first impression about Sofi? I was like " Aww .. she is so sweet" β˜ΊοΈ

7.What do u think maybe a reason because of which you nd sofi may end up fighting?Ehh .. the reason could be Taanu .. the fight would be about who is the biggest fan of Taanu .. πŸ€£

8.If you had to give sofi an award, for what would it be? Most sweetest person πŸ€—

9.If you had to pick up a groom for sofi, which tele character wud u choose for her?Sushant πŸ˜†

10.Who do u think sofi loves more Sushant or Harshad? You have to choose ONE.Not sure .. but I guess .. Sushant. 

11.Which ones of these do u think is her dream destination, Switzerland or pakistan?Switzerland πŸ˜›

12.If you had to spend your last day with Sofi, how would u spend it? I would have enjoyed our last day to the fullest with lots of fun.

13.What is Sofi to you - a friend or a sister? friend and sister <3

14.Give Sofi a crazy nd whacko nickname. Not Sofi/Sofa/Sof, but something insane ;)Chammak Challo πŸ€£ LMAO 

15.if sofi came to the city u live in..wud u go meet her or feel awkward?I WOULD meet her for sure :D

16.If u cud make sofi try out an adventure sport..what wud that be? Parasailing πŸ˜‰

17.Which cartoon/disney character's personality would u match sofi's personality with?Minnie Mouse. πŸ˜†

18.how do u find sofi as a friend?..rate on a scale of 1-10?10

Edited by shareen - 12 years ago
-Hoor- thumbnail

All the gifts are posted in the other post below this one (:

|| ~ SHAREEN ~ ||

Sofaaa πŸ€—   It's ur 18th birthday today!  (okay yes not exactly yet but it's 12am at my place already so yeah πŸ˜† ) How i hate the time difference between us πŸ˜³ Okay so u r 18 now and we all know what a special age this is! πŸ˜‰ I'm just SO glad that i get to be a part of ur special day!..But man! why didnt i know u earlier?..We cudve celebrated ur 16th bday together too and i cudve sung sola baras ki bali umar ko salam for u! πŸ€£ never mind i'll sing u another song! πŸ€” Okay so after a lot of thinking,here's wht i am going to sing specially for u! πŸ˜³
Happy Birthday to u!..Happy birthday to u...Happy birthday dear Sofa..Happy birthday to you! πŸ˜ƒ
Wait dont tell me u expected me to come up wid something else, did u? ..πŸ˜† okay now time for some seriousness! πŸ˜³ kya formality hai..wishes bhi likhne padhenge πŸ€” πŸ€£
I love love u sofa!..U are one of the most amazing persons that i've come across and always stay the same!..I know u will πŸ€— I hope the year ahead brings in lots of happiness, success, love, luck, good health, sunshine and warmth in your life! πŸ€— May u get the best of everything in life coz a person like u totally deserves the BEST in everything!...And i hope our friendship continues to strengthen with time...inshallah i know it will...and lastly, i hope u meet ur prince charming soon! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
I love you endlessly and forever!..And wish u a veryyy happy b'day once again! πŸ˜ƒ

|| ~ HOOR ~ ||

Strawberries are red,
Blueberries are blue,
Today is your birthday,
I'm thinking of you.

You've been my friend in history,
Past, present and future,
Girl you know all is true,
Without you I would be indeed so blue.

When I laugh you laugh,
When I cry you laugh,
Why my dear friend laugh when I cry?

You are my child, look in the mirror when you cry, you will see reason why!

It's your birthday anyway, hey are you going ask me something about today?
If not I have to say, happy birthday, comfort and joy to you on this day,
Because you are history, past, present and future, you and I will always be friends on birthdays and any days.

A very very very HAPPPYYY BIIIRTHDAAAYYY to you Gunjiii πŸ€—
You know ily alot, so i wont be repeating it again nd again ;)
This birthday is very special to you, because you're turning 18 today. WOW, 18 :D Good going girl πŸ₯³

Have a great great day!
Celebrate your birthday in a grand way, nd DONOTFORGET to save a piece of cake for me 😎 I wont be decorating this message alot, coz im tired of typing now πŸ˜† Nd yes, im not naraaz from you, i am busy in writing all these messages thats why i couldnt reply to your scrap 😳

ILOVEYOUALOT Sofiii πŸ€—

|| ~ JENNY ~ ||

Dearest Sofia,
Once a year I get the chance
To wish you birthday cheer.
It pleases me no end to say,
I wish you another great year.
So happy birthday to you Sofia
From the bottom of my heart.
And may your good times multiply,
Till they're flying off the chart!
May this birthday bring you lots of happiness and joy and may god give you good health!

|| ~ MISH ~ ||

Happy Birthday Sofia

..--...--..--..-..--..-...-..-..--..--..--..
Happy birthday Sofi, I hope your all dreams & wish's come true may God always bless you. Enjoy your special day with your family & friends. πŸ€— I most say that you are very sweet person, I'm lucky that I have friend like a you <3 love you SO much jaan. Wish you very vey happy birthday πŸ₯³
Have a blast & don't forget to share cake with us. πŸ˜ƒ
Love Mehwish.

|| ~ RIDA ~ ||

Happy Birthdayyy Sofia!πŸ€— 

Here's wishing you a fabulous and mindblowing day. Enjoy this day to the fullest and may all your wishes and dreams always come true, Ameen. Keep smiling always. It's been little time since we've known each other and your such a sweet and true friend. Thank you for all ur appreciation towards my work/gallery. We have so many things in common and I am so glad to have found such an awesome friend in you. Always stay the same and keep rocking, u only deserve the best things in life to happen to you. πŸ˜ƒ I lovee you πŸ€—❀️
Here's a lil something I made for u, hope u like it πŸ˜³ and didn't include 'happy birthday' in it so you can use it otherwise too πŸ˜³

|| ~ FARY ~ ||

πŸ€—Dear Sofi : wishing you a very very very happy birthday. may you have many many more. and you get all the happiness and success. May all your dreams come true.You are very special girl and one of my best friends i made on if it's always amazing to talk to ya i think we've been friends for how long now?? 3 years? at least. Thank you for always being there for always supporting listening and tolerating me. thank you for being in my life as a friend as a sister. I love love love love you. I think people r lucky to have friends like you and m one of them U mean hell lot sofi. LOVE AYAAA and always remain the same. I hope we never part ways ever caz that'l be unfortunate MWAH MWAH MWAH . love you my crazy Sallu deewani πŸ˜³

I'm wishing you another year
Of laughter, joy and fun,
Surprises, love and happiness,
And when your birthday's done,
I hope you feel deep in your heart,
As your birthdays come and go,
How very much you mean to me,
More than you can know.

here r ur gifts ( i didn;'t used the birthday texts so u can use later too)

|| ~ ESHA ~ ||

Happy Birthday 
Sofia 
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Wishing you the best of the best !
Good luck in everything, 
and i wish you that Allah will bless you!
Have an awesome day!
here's a little something !
I hope you like it !
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Love you so much !
Have an amazing day!
Love Esha
πŸ€—
πŸ€—

|| ~ AVNI ~ ||

--

Many many
 happy
returns
of the
day SofiaπŸ₯³

On your birthday I wish you much pleasure and joy;
I hope all of your wishes come true.
May each hour and minute be filled with delight,
And your birthday be perfect for you!
Lots of Love,
Durgavni

--

|| ~ KALINDI ~ ||

Dear Sofia,

Today on your birthday, I wish all your dreams come true.. Have a blessed birthday...πŸ€—

Baar baar yeh din aaye,
baar baar yeh dil gaaye,
tu jiye hazaro saal,
yehi hai meri aarzoo,
Happy Birthday To You !!! πŸ₯³

|| ~ AICHUU ~ ||

sofi wat can i tell today is the most precious day where an angel was born m soo happy that we meet i would have missed such an wonderful person i m sooo luckyyy

i dnt have much to say stay always like what u r rite now i want u to be happy and always remeber if u have any sorrow my shoulder is free to cry on or have advise and if u want anything at all ask me if i m able to help u i would def do it

i m sorri i couldn't make it more spl
sorri for being such kanchuuooosss

πŸ€—
love you
May this year be your best ever.
I hope all your birthday dreams and wishes come true.
Not just a year older, but a year better.
Here's to another year of experience.
A simple celebration, a gathering of friends; here is wishing you great happiness, a joy that never ends.
A birthday is just the first day of another 365-day journey around the sun. Enjoy the trip.
Happy birthday, may this day always be a special one to remember.
May the best of your past be the worst of your future.
Hope your birthday blossoms into lots of dreams come true!
I hope that for every candle on your cake you get a wonderful surprise.
May today be filled with sunshine and smiles, laughter and love.
Happy Birthday and many happy returns of the day.

|| ~ LIANA ~ ||

HappY Birthday Sofia...Many many happy returns of the day!!
May this birthday be your best birthday ever,
full of light and laughter,
May this birthday live in your memory forever,
creating happiness and satisfaction
whenever you remember it.
I wish that all your dreams come true.
May your day be filled with joy,
Wonderful gifts and goodies, too.
I wish you fine and simple pleasures.
I wish you many years of laughter.
I wish you all of life's best treasures.
I wish you happily ever after!

Happy, happy birthday!
A Very Happy Birthday...

Siggies for u 😳 hope u ll like it

|| ~ SHIKHA ~ ||

Heyaa Sofi dalin',πŸ˜‰

Wishin' u a very very Happy Birthday DearπŸ₯³, its your special day today, May God bless You with immense love, sucess & happiness, hamesha & forever.. :)) today i wudn't let go ths opportunity of Thanking you, you are a great person, amazin' buddy, Love yaaa alwazπŸ€—. it's been a great pleasure being friends with you & get to know you better 'n' better😎. Hope to stay connected till the time India-Forums isπŸ˜†. Thanks a bunch for all the love & care, and may you get infinitive multiples of all that you have shared with all of us here & all around you. have a Great day with your near & dear ones. Party Hard, have fun...maaahhh..☺️...!!! here's my lil somethin' for you, hope u like it, love you lots, πŸ€—

Best Wishes & Love ; Shikhu

|| ~ NORI ~ ||

Sofia!!

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to dear sofia
Happy Birthday to you!

A very happyy Birthday Sofiaaa!!πŸ€—

Hope ur all dreams and wish's come true!!
may Allah bless you with all peace, love and happiness <3
i'm so glad that within 1 year we became such amazingg frnds!! Its really love to talked with you! you are such a awesome person! thankyou so much for helping!! You always support me when ever i need someone thankyou πŸ€— i
knw our frndship rule is no sorry no thank see i still remember ;) but aaj thankyou lelo next time pakka nahi bolge :P  haha i knw i suck @ bday msg's but i hope u like my bakwas πŸ€” do tell me han u like it or not? πŸ˜† 

you are such a sweetheart!! πŸ€— thanks for being such a amazing frnd of my :$
I hope you have an amazing birthday! I wish you all the happiness in the world in your life!

Always keep smiling because I love you that way!

Love you loads <3
and here's ur gift's
hope u like it :D

Once again Happy Birthdayyy ;)
and in KaSh language
KaShappyy Birthdayyy to you!! πŸ€—

Love youxx! <3

-Nori

shareen thumbnail

F A R Y

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mI5dpAZw5Q[/YOUTUBE]

H O O R

L I A N A

S H I K H A

A I C H U

N O R I

R E E N O

R I D A

J E N N Y

E S H A

S O F I A.

S H A R E E N

-Hoor- thumbnail
Okay so umm, i dont know what to write now 😳
Well, lemme go the easy way πŸ˜›

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOFIII πŸ€—

I loveyou alot! Hope u like whatever all of us did for you. I know its nothing big as such, but we all mean every word we've written. Thankyou for always being there :) πŸ€—
shareen thumbnail
 Wish u a veryyy happy birthday once again sofa!..I love you! πŸ€—πŸ€—And i'm so sorry for literally ignoring u today! πŸ˜³ But now u know why coz this is what hoor and i had been working on all this while! πŸ˜³ 
 Have a great birthday! πŸ€— and remember i asked u for ur fav pics?..Those werent for any shop update πŸ˜† but for ur sigs which i shall give u in installments! πŸ˜‰ The gift wali post is already loaded wid such amazing stuff πŸ˜ The day is not over yet!..Expect more gifts! πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ MWAHH! <333
sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Tum sara rularkar choro ke kya😭😭😭

Edited by -Sofia- - 12 years ago
AS.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
H-A-P-P-Y B-I-R-T-H-D-A-Y

S---O---F---I---A

πŸ€—

you know what
she is most bhongi, gandi friend i ever had🀣
but she is my TRUE friend. i LOVE her alot.

she is idiot. i all time joke with her aur yeh larki serious ho jati hai na janay kab akal ahay gee. ab bhari ho gai so i can just hope πŸ˜‰
you know mujhe buhat kuch kehna hai, buss sachi i swear
im very tied. πŸ˜• itna busy din ta kia patahun

but my darling LOVE you alot.
thanks for being with me.. sachi i really adore your friendsπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
i feel lucky kay you are my friend...

i was thinking kay how and when we metπŸ€”
mujhe kuch yaad nahi hai.. but i am happy kay i met u and we become friends

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4A1wWsJT2_o[/YOUTUBE]

^^Description:
Happy Birthday Sofia (10 September)
whats can i say about you, i LOVE you alot and i really mean it. you are really my true friend. thanks for everything.. i know VM is very bad. videos are not enough clear for vm buss tabhi i made B&W vm :-( sorrry sorrry
you know it is my favorite song, but sadly scenes were not matched with wording. i just came now at home, jaldi jaldi made vm so busss tabhi its ugly. today i just realize how much im missing them, nahi pelay bhi feel hota ta par aj after a very longtime i watch HarshIya interviews videos..

Love You Alot
Your, Natak Company

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4A1wWsJT2_o

^^most worst sig ever

Many many happy returns of the day

I send to you warm wishes,that your happiness will be as wonderful as the happiness, you have always given me. wish you happy birthday

Happy Birthday To You.. ?.. Believing Hear, What You Deserve To Hear:
Your Birthday As My Own To Me Is Dear...
But Yours Gives Most; For Mine Did Only Lend
Me To The World; Yours Gave To Me A Friend.

Happy Birthday To You.
May You Live To Be A Hundred Years. A Birthday Is Just The First Day Of Another 365-day Journey Around The Sun. Enjoy The Trip ;)..

When God made u he was having a good day! because your so special , so kindhearted , that its difficult to tell in words ... happy birthday

Happy birthday, may this day always be a special one to remember

I hope that for every candle on your cake you get a wonderful surprise.

Happy Birthday Jee
πŸ€—

Edited by -.Aisha.- - 12 years ago
AS.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I AM REALLY SORRY

sachi im feelling very very bad
kay in front page there is nothing by me.. hufff im sorry.. sorry sorry sorrry
i know my skole timing is very bad. ek dost ki birthday bhi spoil kar di..
awww sorrry yaaara😭

you know mujhe buhat bhura lag raha haiπŸ˜•

senorita