Posted: 09 September 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

Recap:
CGM; WU 3rd Sept. '11

Written Update : by  BhartiKhushi909

Video Update : by sonyfan28

CGM WU: 9th Sept. '11

Highlights

* Selucus killed aryaman n declare that all Indian soldiers will get punishment.
* Ambik again remember CG(Younger) n tells alex abt CG n Acharya.
* Alex gives death punishment to CG.
* Amatya leaves acharya n ask him to not come to magadh n cospire against D.
* Acharya ask for help from amatya n ask him not to provide food to greek army.
* CG free the indian soldiers n got arrested.
* Mrigu leaves for patliputra.
* CG goes to vyas for the last bath n mrigu prays thr.
* Pururaj kill 2 greeks as thy came to noe of thr plan.
* Alex n CG come face to face n selucus put all allegations on him.
* Alex ask selucus to kill CG.

Update

The episode starts with CG confess in front of selucus that he has mixed poison in food n then after abuse aryaman n called him deshdrohi n aryaman still dnt getting the motives of seculus n blame CG n ask selucus to leave all as CG has accepted the crime but selucus killed aryaman n declares that he'll not forgive any indian soldier n al will get punishment , all greeks start beating them n CG was looking at them in anger n helpless ness.

Ambik n sukhi was talking to alex abt mourya n ambik says that he'll not take it lightly n soon the talk shifts to CG n ambik says that his eyes make him remember of sum 1, alex ask him abt it n sukhi told him abt acharya n CG n acharya's dream to make CG as the samrat of akhanda bharat, alex says that he hv learned that dnt see dreams when u r not able to fulfill it n gives them his example.

Selucus came n told alex that CG has accepted the blame n alex ask him to give him death punishment.

On the other side 
Amatya leaves acharya n ask him to not come to magadh n cospire against D. Amatya leaves n bhadrabhatt ask acharya abt his lie that his army has taken over harshala, acharya says that amatya also know this but its men to menLOL.

There CG kills the greek soldiers n free the indian soldiers n ask them to aware all people abt greeks n thy leave, CG himself goes to the prison.

In karvassa , sum ladies came n make mrigu ready for leaving to patliputra, mrigu's mom gave her a diamond ring n ask her to swell it if the situation wants n finish herself, mrigu's bidai happen n she takes blessing of her grandapa n leaves with D.

On the other side soldiers arrest CG n takes him to the bank of vyas n ask him to take his last bath, thr mrigu n D passes from there n mrigu ask to pray in the vyas n D allows, mrigu prays that send sum angel to save her n her motherland n she leaves n CG came out of the water n the soldiers take him to alex.

There Selucus puts all blame to Cg but he denies n says that he only accepts it bcoz selucus was beating his fellow men badly, calusthenes tries to convince alex n also indian soldier came in support of CG but alex ask selucus to kill CG.

DoneWink

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by BhartiKhushi909 - 12 September 2011 at 12:26pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

fuzzyface-Prashu-Charu21chatterbox

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CGM WU: 9th Sept. '11" in Chandragupta Maurya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

radhikarani

IF-Rockerz

radhikarani

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
chanaky-amatya awesme.
N
my hrt D superb
lv selu too

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Prashu-

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
n radhi wats ur comment abt this upd Wink

Charu21

IF-Sizzlerz

Charu21

24 Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Heinnn!! wat??? did selucus really kill Aryeman!!!! i thought his role was bigger!! when does this happen?? initially??? coz i was watching VS then so must have missed it!! ohhh!! i missed ambhik scene too!!! 
I loved C and Amatya's respect and understanding for each other!!! yaar after ages B opened his question bank!! love him!!!! 
thanx for da lovely update khushi sweety... 

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Charu21

Heinnn!! wat??? did selucus really kill Aryeman!!!! i thought his role was bigger!! when does this happen?? initially??? coz i was watching VS then so must have missed it!! ohhh!! i missed ambhik scene too!!! 
I loved C and Amatya's respect and understanding for each other!!! yaar after ages B opened his question bank!! love him!!!! 
thanx for da lovely update khushi sweety... 

are mera bhi miss hua abhi vdo dekhi 
ambik scene mast tha sablog dekhna he was actually scared of CG till now uske face pe likha hai LOL

-Prashu-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Prashu-

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Thnks Khushi..

Bt Wo itna kyun pit raha haiOuch

Amor.

-Prashu-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Prashu-

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Its time when CG defends himself!!!!

Chanakya- Amatya ka scene awesome thaClap

Amor.

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
yaar acharya n amatya to shuru se hi awesome haiinko koi samjhao vo chandraguot mourya hai akhandha bharat ka pehla samrat aise nhi pit ta hoga vo 
hey raam inko pakedke history padani hi padegi lagta hai ab Evil Smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.