Posted: 10 September 2011 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xx-Rai-xx

Originally posted by kajen

Ok i'll explain it this way
i guess u were a dmg kajen/AR lover
so those 9months when cv's kept showing SR
didn't u hate it
the same way we r feeling about swaron
i remember how there were hundreds of petitions for AR n not only cv's themselves also came up wid 2 polls regarding this only

i found ur comparison of dazzlers n us a bit harsh
Coz i don't remember if i myself or any1 of us bashed any swaron lover
we express n let them express theirs

so thats all frm my side

n no hard feelings dear
about the AR n the SR part from DMG then i think its totally different different
cuz in DMG we AR fans hated SR cuz we didnt want our Ridz to be with Sid, we wanted Ridz with Armaan
n over here there r some KriYaansh fans who do just ask 4 KriYaansh n dont wanna c SwaRon so the DMG n D3 case is different in my POV

i was just giving an example that everone wants to see theirr fav couple n when they are not shown agression is obvious

i gave dmg example bcoz tm has a kajen dp

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Stop the hate guys! (Page 7)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Adorabella

Adorabella

Posted: 10 September 2011 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sydelle

No one among us is bashing Swaron lovers.But its true that we're tired of Swaron.They're given unwanted importance.
But the main reason behind our dislike is Sharon.Most of us love swayam,but hate Sharon.We cannot easily forget her rude behavior(especially the election campaign speech) towards Kriya.
And since Swaron=Swayam+Sharon  we hate Swaron.

Ditoo..This is the real reason why i hate Swaron

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

belleza

kumjoo

IF-Rockerz

kumjoo

Posted: 10 September 2011 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princess258

I DONT KNOW WHOSE THE LEAD OR WHOSE NOT THE LEAD I JUZZ KNOW THAT WE SHUD CONCENTRATE WHAT THEY R SHOWING IF THRY R SHOWING KRIYAANSH SECENES ITS OKAY WHEN THEY R SHOWING SWARON SCENES ITS OKAY EVEN THOGH THEY R SHOWING VIHA SECENES ITS OKAY NOW 3 MORE LOVE STORY IS BEHIND OF AMAR AND NIMMI , BHARAT AND VISHAKHA AND SIMI AND NILESH THE CVS HAVE TO SEE THEM AND ALSO HAVE TO GIVE THERE LOVE SOTRY SCENES LYK OUR KRIYAANSH HAS LOVE STORY AND THERE SECNES AND CVS HAVE TO GIVE ALL 6 LOVE STORY SO I CANJUZZ SAY CONCENTRAT WHAT THEY R SHOWING TO US
N NOW KSG IS ALSO COMING FROM ONDAY SOOO JUZZ BE ROCKING...

I am sorry if I am being rude here, but the fact it ..we cannot concentrate what they are giving us. We didn't start to watch this show just like that. Everyone have their own different reasons for watching this show. If you check introduction thread of this forum you will see 95% of the people (this  info has been repeated a lot of times in many posts, but I guess I have to write it again for you) including myself watch D3 only and only for Amar and Shakti. Kriyaansh hai toh D3 dekhana hai. Else, we won't even bother to watch it. So, its just a request from Fans to the makers that Give Kriyaansh importance. Thats it! 

And I don't think saying "Give me Kriyaansh" means we are saying "Don't give me Swaron" 

And you said you don't know who the lead is right..So, for your info KRIYAANSH are the leads of this show.

Edited by kumjoo - 10 September 2011 at 3:38am

sweetshine

kajen

IF-Sizzlerz

kajen

Posted: 10 September 2011 at 3:21am | IP Logged
my explanation
before i satrt writing
i m sorry if i sound rude to anyone coz that can happen n has happened
n secondly i don't even know the sugarcoated way talks
so now coming to the point

i was saying that yes i hate swaron
but do i ever tell u hate swaron as well
everyone  hates sumone  its human pshyce
just bcoz i came out n said that i hate swaron it makes me a basher
if that does so i guess i should be sorry for expressing my views

i don't mind if any one comes here n says that he/she hates kriyansh or anyone
bcoz i can't help that
n diff of opinions is obvious everywhere

n talking on  a more personal level
i  never saw DID so i never knew amar or shakti before D3
so when i started watching the show
my heart developed m instant liking for kriyansh n swaron never mattered to me
the show progressed n we started getting swaron scenes only
inspit of the fact that they are not leads
m sorry but leads means the protagonists of the show
story is supposed t6o revolve around them not some other persons
i would ahve reacted the same way if tehy wud ahve done the same thing using viha,rimar or anyone

at that i felt all the swaron fans were making me feel that u are bloody ass, how dare u write such things n all that

i m not afraid to say taht i hate swaron n will keep on doing that

sorry once again

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Roshni.xluvlife84Kriyanshkriyanshfankumjoosweetshine

sweetshine

IF-Sizzlerz

sweetshine

Posted: 10 September 2011 at 3:39am | IP Logged

Roshni...gr8 postBig smile...i dun knw y but d dazzler-weakling thing u said made me laughLOL lolz anyways b4 i go ahead i wud lyk to say yes i'm a crazeee Kriyansh fanEmbarrassed but i do luv Swaron nd oder couples toooBig smilethe thing wid me is once i get attached to d show i jus cnt hate anything of d show unless d cv's givs a reason for me to hateOuch(lyk dey did in dmg wid SRAngry)sooo till now no hate-factor for D3LOLWink

cuming to Kriyansh vs SwaronLOL :-

The thing is from the time of elections all of us have been having HIGH hopes to c soo much of Kriyansh becoz it was deir election nd deir fight but wat cv's gave us:

in d first week of d elections we thot there will be full on thakkar scenes of Kriyansh but wat cv's gave us was Swaron thakkar scenes nd Kriyansh luk luk hawa hawaTongue

the second week where we xpected d tapad to occur we hoped it wud be a dream but wat cv's gave us was a reason to hate Sharon nd the tapad becoz of misunderstnding Angrywhich was depressing but still ppl watched it wid awe coz aftr d tapad dere was lots of aggression from Rey nd jealousy from Kria(in d party) which kind of xcited us nd gave us a hint dat frm now its Kria's turn to realize everythingEmbarrassed

nd den d last week of elections came d winner for d elections for which ppl guessed weeks bak dat Rey wud be d GS nd Kria his assistant which ofcourse created dhamaka for us Kriyansh fans becoz we were xpecting sooo much of Kriyansh...ab jab sapna toot tha hai tho gussa tho atha hi haiDisapprove'..dis week ppl had HIGH xpectations from Kriyansh nd wat cv's gave us was Kria falling sick which is ok becoz Shakti was away at dat tym but dnt they lyk pre-shoot d scenesErmm but no instead dey gave Swaron which we were okay wid but dey gave such a high dosage dat even d Swaron fans demselves got irritated becoz even Swaron's story was not really moving anywhere it was d same old luk luk hawa haw and stupid arguments tut tutOuch 

now the cv's r DRIVING us sooo MAD dat ppl jus cnt take it anymore'.i mean cv's really need to learn BALANCINGDisapprove

sooo basically wat I'm trying to say is d cv's r d main CULPRITS hereLOL'..i mean I dun knw y but I feel dey r jus playing around wid us'.dey knw I'm sure dat mostly ppl r Kriyanshlovers but dey hardly show dem instead dey jus giving a reason to dislike Swaron nd ppl deciding to stop watching d show'..totally beats me wat's up in d cv's little brainsConfused

aartii totally understand wat u r trying to say nd its rite coz every person has a rite to voice deir feelings'.lyk ur straight-forward attitudeEmbarrassed

nd oh sorry jus cudnt resist saying dis aarti nd preety luv both of ur dpsDay DreamingEmbarrassed

Edited by sweetshine - 10 September 2011 at 3:39am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Roshni.xkumjookriyanshfankajen

Roshni.x

Roshni.x

Posted: 10 September 2011 at 5:28am | IP Logged
@Kajen As I said before nobody needs to say sorry! Because nobody is wrong!
I mean if you hate Swaron then good! As you said everybody has an opinion of their own! Plus I AM SORRY if you thought that I'm saying that you're a basher or whatever! That's not what my intentions were! Speaking about the leads, yeah Kriyaansh ARE the protagonists of D3 and that is a FACT! But what can the cv's and the directors of the show do when one of the leads is not available for shoot?
Obviously they'll show the story of other characters in the meantime! Now I do agree that maybe it wasn't a smart move from the Cv's to show ONLY Swaron's track and that too only look-look-hawa-hawa scenes!
By the way you said people are making you feel like a bloody ass, well I seriously don't think so and if I want to be straight forward right now! Then I'd say that people are making ME feel like a bloody ass because I started this topic and wrote what I was thinking!

@sweetshine Thank You! I finally feel like somebody understands me! I'm not trying to create problems between Swaron/Kriyaansh fans! I'm just asking everybody to chill down a bit and be a happy D3 family again! And yeah I agree cv's ARE the real culprits! LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dew_dropzsweetshine

kajen

IF-Sizzlerz

kajen

Posted: 10 September 2011 at 5:46am | IP Logged
K i m in a really gud mood rite now
par b fir b i'll say hum sab pagal ho chuke h
kha ho farah
sbko btao ki aj mai kitni pagal ho chuki hu hehe

sweetshine

sweetshine

IF-Sizzlerz

sweetshine

Posted: 10 September 2011 at 6:26am | IP Logged
hahahaha yes i'm witness to aarti's madnesssROFLROFL

kajen

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.