Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

Stop the hate guys! (Page 6)

Nxt_rockstar IF-Rockerz
Nxt_rockstar
Nxt_rockstar

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
As a Kriyansh fan I want to clear some things guysStern Smile
We are not Swaron haters,. Why would we complaint about their love story if we get to see Kriyansh love story in equal proportion.Cry
My only complaint is to CVs because they are unfair with Kriyansh. I myself started watching this show just because of Arsha. And if we don't get to see them together with a fantastic love story, it is obvious to get frustrated.Angry
It's not about Swaron, every body has a right to choose their favorites and everybody has their favorite ones in this show so it's normal to get mad if CVs will not show them what they want. In a episode, if there is a blend of all the stories like Kriyansh, Swaron, Viha and others too, every viewer will get what they want to see.
But a episode full of One couple only is a definite disappointing for fans of other couples.
If cvs will bring us equally emphasized love story of kriyansh as they are showing of Swaron, why a single kriyansh fan will complaint about it.Stern Smile
It' never about hating Swaron but loving Kriyansh. I personally only concentrate on Kriyansh only. i am 'pankha' of them.LOL For swaron, there's only a neutral feeling, neither I love them nor i hate them.
Show Swaron cvs as much as you want but show kriyansh love story too with equal story line, love, passion, progress and screen space.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KriyanshAngry_BirdsweetshineSaranghae

Saranghae IF-Addictz
Saranghae
Saranghae

Posted: 10 September 2011 at 12:05am | IP Logged

Exactly dude,..we r not swaron haters bt we r a kriyaansh lovers!! we want kriyaansh n wats wrong on dat?? there r 6 pairs in d3,..y dy r not showing other jodi's stry developing,...dy can ve utilised dis time vry well 4 d purpose bt dy r showing only swayon evryday n tell us who wont get bored,...no doubt i can c kriyaansh anytime n hours n hours bt i cant tolerate swaron more now!!

sry 4 going against ur topic bt dis is wat i ve felt!!

kriyaansh jindabaad!!!

Originally posted by Nxt_rockstar

We are not Swaron haters,. Why would we complaint abouttheirlove story if we get to see Kriyansh love story in equal proportion.Cry
My only complaint is to CVs because they are unfair with Kriyansh. I myselfstartedwatching this show just because of Arsha. And if we don't get to see them together with a fantastic love story, it is obvious to get frustrated.Angry
It's not about Swaron, every body has a right to choose their favorites and everybody has their favorite ones in this show so it's normal to get mad if CVs will not show them what they want. In a episode, if there is a blend of all the stories like Kriyansh, Swaron, Viha and others too, everyviewerwill get what they want to see.
But a episode full of One couple only is a definitedisappointingfor fans of other couples.
If cvs will bring us equally emphasized love story of kriyansh as they are showing of Swaron, why a single kriyansh fan will complaint about it.Stern Smile
It' never about hating Swaron but loving Kriyansh. I personally only concentrate on Kriyansh only. i am 'pankha' of them.LOL For swaron, there's only a neutral feeling, neither I love them nor i hate them.
Show Swaron cvs as much as you want but show kriyansh love story too with equal story line, love, passion, progress and screen space.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KriyanshNxt_rockstar

Nxt_rockstar IF-Rockerz
Nxt_rockstar
Nxt_rockstar

Posted: 10 September 2011 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asmi202

Exactly dude,..we r not swaron haters bt we r a kriyaansh lovers!! we want kriyaansh n wats wrong on dat?? there r 6 pairs in d3,..y dy r not showing other jodi's stry developing,...dy can ve utilised dis time vry well 4 d purpose bt dy r showing only swayon evryday n tell us who wont get bored,...no doubt i can c kriyaansh anytime n hours n hours bt i cant tolerate swaron more now!!

sry 4 going against ur topic bt dis is wat i ve felt!!

kriyaansh jindabaad!!!

Originally posted by Nxt_rockstar

We are not Swaron haters,. Why would we complaint abouttheirlove story if we get to see Kriyansh love story in equal proportion.Cry
My only complaint is to CVs because they are unfair with Kriyansh. I myselfstartedwatching this show just because of Arsha. And if we don't get to see them together with a fantastic love story, it is obvious to get frustrated.Angry
It's not about Swaron, every body has a right to choose their favorites and everybody has their favorite ones in this show so it's normal to get mad if CVs will not show them what they want. In a episode, if there is a blend of all the stories like Kriyansh, Swaron, Viha and others too, everyviewerwill get what they want to see.
But a episode full of One couple only is a definitedisappointingfor fans of other couples.

yup dear..we are kriyansh lovers not swaron haters. Expecting more kriyansh scenes doesn't means that we hate swaron. They are being mentioned so much in every post these days only because they are the only couple which are given the proper growth as a love story. we want kriyansh because we love them to the core. It doesn't mean that we don't want Swaron at all or we are their haters. It's not hate about swaron but our love towards kriyansh. I personally myself is now a days heart broken because of Kriyansh absence and really feel angry towards cvs for making this restlessness. This 'aandhi' of emotions would never accelerate if they wouldn't showed us  excess of only one story. it's unfortunate.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KriyanshSaranghae

Kriyansh IF-Dazzler
Kriyansh
Kriyansh

Posted: 10 September 2011 at 1:18am | IP Logged
@Aicha-i agree with you i have seen rafi's vm its good but people just dont like swaron n abuse them...its not their fault also coz overdose of anything can make you hate it...Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetshine

Kriyansh IF-Dazzler
Kriyansh
Kriyansh

Posted: 10 September 2011 at 1:45am | IP Logged
@sanguprince-we are not against the swaron fans. n i guess you will also agree tha 95% f the people started watching d3 because of kriyansh as MAYURFAN001 said shakti n amar were popular even before d3 they hav d the best chemistry in DID. india loved them n voted them as the best pair. this is wat Palki saw in them n took them for the lead of d3. she could hav also taken shakti n punit(other contestant of DID) or amar with someone else but there was a reason behind taking them n that was the mindblowing chemistry especially after the khuda jane dance. as for sharon n shantanu people never knew who they were. they came into the limelight because of d3. we r not saying they r bad all we saying is they not the lead here. the lead should be focused more upon thats all..
princess258 Senior Member
princess258
princess258

Posted: 10 September 2011 at 2:51am | IP Logged
CHILL GUYS SHE IS SAYING THAT CVS R GIVING SWARON SCENE BECOZ OF SHAKTI WAS NOT SHOOTING FOR D3 BUT NOW SHE CAME NOW FROM MONDAY WE WILL GET KRIYAANSH SCENE AND U ALL DONT FORGET THAT SWARON FANS R ALSO THERE THEY ALSO WANT SWARON SCENE RIGHT GUYS SO PLZ GUYS JUZ CHILL AND WAIT FOR MONDAY !!!!!!!!!!!
BE SMILING Tongue !!!! ~_~ !!!!... !!!!!! -_-!!!!!...!!!!!^_^ !!!!!...LOLBig smileSmile

Roshni.x

princess258 Senior Member
princess258
princess258

Posted: 10 September 2011 at 2:59am | IP Logged
I DONT KNOW WHOSE THE LEAD OR WHOSE NOT THE LEAD I JUZZ KNOW THAT WE SHUD CONCENTRATE WHAT THEY R SHOWING IF THRY R SHOWING KRIYAANSH SECENES ITS OKAY WHEN THEY R SHOWING SWARON SCENES ITS OKAY EVEN THOGH THEY R SHOWING VIHA SECENES ITS OKAY NOW 3 MORE LOVE STORY IS BEHIND OF AMAR AND NIMMI , BHARAT AND VISHAKHA AND SIMI AND NILESH THE CVS HAVE TO SEE THEM AND ALSO HAVE TO GIVE THERE LOVE SOTRY SCENES LYK OUR KRIYAANSH HAS LOVE STORY AND THERE SECNES AND CVS HAVE TO GIVE ALL 6 LOVE STORY SO I CANJUZZ SAY CONCENTRAT WHAT THEY R SHOWING TO US
N NOW KSG IS ALSO COMING FROM ONDAY SOOO JUZZ BE ROCKING...
StinsonIsHere IF-Sizzlerz
StinsonIsHere
StinsonIsHere

Posted: 10 September 2011 at 3:03am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=SwaRonluver666]kajen...man u sound really angry...
dude take a chill phill...we all hav our own fav's i guess n more than half of the viewers watch D3 onli for ArSha...kajen cool man
[/QUOTE
ok so that time u made me lose my temper n now m ready to ans everyone
firstly aparna i was stating what i feel
no gussa

sweetshine

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index