Stop the hate guys! (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 10

kumjoo

IF-Rockerz

kumjoo

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
xMamz2ellee
When you said STOP FIGHTING, does that mean here in this Forum People are fighting??Shocked  I Don't think so Babes...I think People are just voicing their Opinion.

I never saw anybody fighting in this Forum, and hope will never get to see. People come here with their POV. And you know people can have their own POV. To agree/Disagree is a different story.

Kriyaansh Fans are Saying ...THis week was SWARON OVERDOSE...now, If you Disagree that fact...thats fine..coz thats your Opinion. Fight ki bat kahan se aa gayi yaar?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Roshni.xMAYURFAN001ZaYaHolic

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Stop the hate guys! (Page 4)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Roshni.x

Roshni.x

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
^No I'm not saying that what Kriyaansh fans are saying is wrong or what Swaron fans are saying is wrong! As you said everybody has an opinion but I think there is always a gentle way to tell what you think without hurting others feelings.
Anyway let's just stop these arguments here! Cause I can't afford to lose all my fellow D3ians because of this post!
I love you all! And I've been too active today! I've had my dose of posts for the next 2 months LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sanguprinceAngry_Bird

sanguprince

sanguprince

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
thanx roshni atlast sombody stood
for my dear swaron. nwdays wenevr i entr d forum i feel lyk i'm entering some anti-swaron squad. Every where is hate hate hate nd more hates for swaron.
@MAYURFAN- you r ryt kriya is the main lead of d show. But if i'm not wrong they have shown sharon in d promos also may b u dnt notcd(in d same one u told where rey gives hand to help kria but sharon drags him from that) ha bt not in swayam's case. the title track is also picturised with the group. Coming to swayum's love i think sharon nd whole dazzling team knows abt his love as he keeps rounding her as a MAJNU. and ya roshni z ryt its a fictnl shw nd nythng can happen tatz hw d stry devlops

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Roshni.x

kumjoo

IF-Rockerz

kumjoo

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Exactly , no arguments ..just pour your opinions...Feeling Hurt hone ki baat ...sorry for that...

I demanded more Kriyaansh scenes ..plain and simple..not intended to hurt anybody's  feelings...Sorry again..dude!!

ALL IS WELL, PEACE!!

Roshni.x

xx-Rai-xx

IF-Rockerz

xx-Rai-xx

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kajen

Ok i'll explain it this way
i guess u were a dmg kajen/AR lover
so those 9months when cv's kept showing SR
didn't u hate it
the same way we r feeling about swaron
i remember how there were hundreds of petitions for AR n not only cv's themselves also came up wid 2 polls regarding this only

i found ur comparison of dazzlers n us a bit harsh
Coz i don't remember if i myself or any1 of us bashed any swaron lover
we express n let them express theirs

so thats all frm my side

n no hard feelings dear
about the AR n the SR part from DMG then i think its totally different different
cuz in DMG we AR fans hated SR cuz we didnt want our Ridz to be with Sid, we wanted Ridz with Armaan
n over here there r some KriYaansh fans who do just ask 4 KriYaansh n dont wanna c SwaRon so the DMG n D3 case is different in my POV

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Roshni.xAngry_Bird

Roshni.x

Roshni.x

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
@Kumjoo Don't be sorry mate! You didn't say anything wrong!
And I'm really not a "fight fight" kinda person LOL
So yeah as you said All Is Well! Wink

xx-Rai-xx

IF-Rockerz

xx-Rai-xx

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xMamz2ellee

Hi everybody!
As some of you might know, I'm Roshni, a silent member of the forum.
Basically I'll come to the point, since past few days i'm seeing lots and lots of hate topics on Swaron!
And honestly i don't really like all this mess in this forum!
D3 forum is supposed to be a fun forum, a forum where you can relax, no drama, only masti.
I agree we've been getting a lot of Swaron scenes these days but that is because Shakti wasn't shooting for D3 during these days and obviously the team of D3 couldn't only give us filler episodes the whole week! So they basically moved on with Swaron's track...
Ugghh this forum is becoming like St-louis college! Its like we are the dazzlers, we want Kriyaansh so we HAVE TO get Kriyaansh, We don't like Swaron (i.e. the weaklings of the forum) so Swaron SHOULD NOT have any screen space!
Yeah i know I am exagerating but still guys! Stop the hate!
And now that Shakti a.k.a Kria is back we can be sure to have loaaads of Kriyaansh ka dose now!
Stop the hate, spread the love!
Live like a D3ian WinkLOL
OMG i SUPERLOVE UR POST 
honestly i m a crazy KriYaansh fan n i would to c them on screen n i m not so fond of SwaRon but i dont mind seeing them either cuz i like Swayam's attitude toward Sharon
n even though i m a KriYaansh fan n would love to c KriYaansh scene, i understand that Shakti was not in India during those time
n yes i can demand 4 KriYaansh scenes but what is the point cuz somewhere inside i know that we will get lots of KriYaansh scenes when Shakti is back cuz who is the lead, KriYaansh
n i remember during the DMG days, i just gave up cuz i thought they were gonna make it end with SR but no i realized that Palki actually knows who the lead are
one thing that i do have problem with is that while Shakti is not there, CV's could have showed us more of the other 4 couple (ViHa, Nilesh-Simmi, Amar-Rinni, Bharat-Vishahka) instead of showing too much SwaRon
n i basically dont have any problem with SwaRon n neither do i hate them n my problem is with CV's cuz during those times, they could have made some progress in the love track of other 4 couples 
n while all that r happening, it doesnt mean that we all start fighting n ya even i saw A LOT of hate posts on SwaRon cuz u know what its not SwaRon's fault n neither is it Shantanu's or Sneha's fault
some KriYaansh fan do need to realize that if Shakti was there then we would have a lot of KriYaansh but cuz she was not there CV's gave us a lot of SwaRon n its not SwaRon's fault so if someone wants to blame someone then plz blame CV's n Palki

last but not the least, yes some of us r KriYaanshians n some of us r SwaRonians n some r ViHaians but above all we r D3ians so lets stop all the fight n drama n bashing n lets not make this become like DMG forum, please!

Edited by xx-Rai-xx - 09 September 2011 at 2:47pm

Roshni.x

kumjoo

IF-Rockerz

kumjoo

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xMamz2ellee

@Kumjoo Don't be sorry mate! You didn't say anything wrong!
And I'm really not a "fight fight" kinda person LOL
So yeah as you said All Is Well! Wink

Yeah! I guess things turned out Ugly because I said KRIYAANSH ko Dikhao...(I don't know whats wrong in saying that)

KRIYAANSH ko dikhate nahi hai yaar show mein toh bolenge hi na...Waiting Waiting for Kriyaansh Scene my hair have started falling and turning GreyLOL

Kriyansh

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.