I'm outta this

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

luvlife84Kriyansh

kumjoo IF-Rockerz
kumjoo
kumjoo

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged

Guys!!

Relax! I am not bashing or commenting on any of the characters. I have already said, if you ask me acting I have always liked each and every one's acting in D3. They are just awesome. I appreciate each and every person in D3 for the acting they are doing, coz I know they are THE DANCERS and not THE ACTORS. In 5 months they have become such good actors which obviously is something Commendable.

For Sharon aka Sneha as an actress, she is mindblowing. I have told this earlier and am saying it again SNEHA KAPOOR is a sweet girl.

Saying "WE WANT KRIYAANSH SCENES" and saying out loud in this forum doesn't mean I am or any of the Kriyansh Fan is bashing other characters in the show.

If they were not giving enough SWARON scenes, probably, SWARON fans would be doing the same thing. Being a SWARON fan, wouldn't you guys open up topics to say "WE NEED SCREEN SPACE FOR SWARON"
Right now there are enough SWARON scenes, so there is no point that their Fans would come up and say "GIVE US SWARON" .

SHAKTI is in Norway, Shakti is rehearsing for Zee performance..OKAY I understand...but, being a fan I do have rights to say "WE NEED KRIYAANSH SCENES"

I am here in this forum for AMAR-SHAKTI. My intentions are not to abuse any couple. And BTW I have never abused them, i have always said I don't get connected to their Chemistry. What is acceptable and what is not acceptable in this forum...I DON'T KNOW to what extent that is followed in this Forum.

Thats all from me...If that has hurt anyone's sentiments, sorry, didn't intended to do it. Its just that I am a bit KRIYAANSH BIASED FAN.

FINALLY,

Oye! ...Chill karo oye..Kya hua if I don't get connected to SWARON..I very much get connected to SWARON FANS oye...I love you guys oye...Dancing

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Roshni.x2cute4u_22luvlife84~~ MICK ~~KriyanshMAYURFAN001Angry_BirdsweetshineZaYaHolic

Parvathi12 IF-Dazzler
Parvathi12
Parvathi12

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
kajen...man u sound really angry...
dude take a chill phill...we all hav our own fav's i guess n more than half of the viewers watch D3 onli for ArSha...kajen cool man

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Roshni.x

Roshni.x Senior Member
Roshni.x
Roshni.x

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
@Aicha No babe! Nobody will be happy if you leave this forum! Always remember, these little arguments happen in a family and we are the D3 family! If we handle this situation right, it will only make us a stronger and a better family!

@SwaRonluver666 I love you too LOL..Honestly I was sick and tired of all this mess so just decided to make this topic.

@Kajen Babe! look I don't want to fight, and you neither! Yeah maybe the "Kriyaansh fans" are more active on the forum but I guess we should never forget that without D3, Kriyaansh is nothing nor is Swaron or Viha, and these stupid silly arguments can only make us either lose this show, either just torn us apart as different fangroups! Let's just try and be D3ians before being a Kriyaansh, Swaron, Viha, Rimar, Bharat-Vishaka or Nil-Simmi fan please..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dew_dropz-Aicha-sweetshine

MAYURFAN001 IF-Rockerz
MAYURFAN001
MAYURFAN001

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Let me TRY to explain on behalf of my KRIYANSH/ARSHIANS.

This show was promoted like Crazy NOT as a multilead show.. but a Story about KRIA and her journey through DANCE.. The 2nd Lead in the show. was REY and his story. AND then there was this other PROMO where Kria falls down and REY offers her a helping hand which meant that KRIYANSH were the leads. . MOST of the other characters were not even in the PROMOS!!...I dont even Remba seeing SHARON or SWAYUM in the promos.. Infact, they didnt even appear untill a week after the show was AIRED!!!Shocked.

This was extremely misleading as SO MANY of us who are AMAR-SHAKTI fans from DID 2 followed them to this show HOPING To see ARSHA performances.. and their chemistry in full blown action!!!!!!

NOW NOW.. SNEHA AKA SHARON is an amazing actress and we all LIKE Her how she potrays this character.. We also like Swayum.. but these characters are supposed to be SOLE characters by themselves doing their own thing.. Swayum was this SHY GUY sectrely in love with Sharon  and SHARON was a BITCH who was secretly  in LOVE WITH REY That is the role they are supposed to play in the show!!!!

A few months later in the show... OUT OF NO WHERE!SWAYUM Becomes this GYANI BOY! expressing his love to SHARON before the WHOLE WORLD..  SHARON has FORGOTTEN her love for REY!!! and now these two have LOOK LOOK HAWA HAWA sessions all the freaking time..., Kisses in the 3rd week of the show!!!!!.. LOVE DIALOGUES, ROMANTIC DANCES (not one but two).. SWAYUM is now THE STUD who apparently knows how to PATOFY this BIATCH of a person SHARON.. HE somehow  is now  this RICH DUDE who can buy International perfumes, BMW CARS and some riduclous Materialistic stuff he keeps giving her to express his LOVE???? What love story is this?

OH OH AND OH.. not to forget.. WE STILL DONT KNOW WHAT ABT SHARON HE LIKES SO MUCH.. except for her LEGS!!!.. She is always loud, always yelling!!.. LIKE WHAT is the purpose of this LOVE STORY?

somone pleasE EXPLAIN THIS TO ME.. I am willing to listen!!

The only performance we got so far from D3 is Hum the Woh the... AND THATS THAT!!

If this show was going to be about multiple leads.. and parallel leads.. then the CVs should have promoted the show that way!!!!

EVEN the creatives KNEW that PROMOTING ARSHA as the SOLE LEADS will attract a LOT OF their fans to the show!!!!..

I have part of the MJHT forum too.. where there were fights EVERY MINUTE between fans of the TWO leads.. but.. It was always evident from the beginning that the show was about TWO leads..So we just had to deal with it!!!

BUT it is really wrong to ROPE in TWO biggest dancing stars into the SHOW.. USE THEM to promote the SHOW and then DITCH THEM and their TALENT!!!!!

That is why there is so much agitation across the board... !!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

~~ MICK ~~KriyanshNxt_rockstarZaYaHolic

kumjoo IF-Rockerz
kumjoo
kumjoo

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Sneha,

Arre..yaar! tum toh bura maan gayi..
C'mon dude! Fans try their best to see what they want to see...
I know you are also a huge Kriyaansh Fan...alongside SWARON Fans...I just want to make it clear that ...Abhi Kriyaansh Fans bhadak gayen hai..coz u know the reason...Last week was all SWARON and probably next week too...
There are lot more Amar Shakti fans than Sneha Shantanu Fans ...then of-course Kriyaansh nahi dekhege toh bura lagega hi...U understand that right?
If you don't get Swaron scenes..imagiene what you will say "KRIYAANSH ARE NOT THE ONLY COUPLE IN THIS SHOW" Bologe ki nahi??
Seee, I bet you..Once they start giving Kriyaansh Scenes...Kriyaansh Fans won't bother about SWARON story...Fir tum aaram se SWARON story ke bare mein gappe maar sakte ho.

So, Relax dude!! and don't even think of quitting this forum..OKAY...Dude! We will miss you. Jhagde kiske saath karenge fir? LOL (LOL I am Kidding)

Edited by kumjoo - 09 September 2011 at 2:00pm

~~ MICK ~~sweetshine

dew_dropz Senior Member
dew_dropz
dew_dropz

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Ho thank god at last i found atleast 1 thread suprtng swaron. I'm new to d forum i joind it nly bcz i'm a SwaRon fan nd when i entred d forum i found nly hate msg for nd abt swaron evrywhr. I thought i'll b d nly SwaRon fan here. But thanx roshni for dis thread nd 4 suportng swaron. Thanx a lottt

Roshni.x2cute4u_22

Roshni.x Senior Member
Roshni.x
Roshni.x

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
@MayurFan001 Wow, you can give a ring to the CV's and ask them these questions my dear! LOL
I know what you mean when you say that most of the people are here because of Shakti & Amar because I am one of them! I've been supporting Amar since the DID2 days and I myself LOVE Kriyaansh/Arsha very much.
What I was trying to convey through this topic, was that WE NEED TO STOP FIGHTING (sorry for the caps)
And regarding all the stuff you said about Swayum/Sharon then honey this is a fictional show, Do not expect any logic!

PS. Can we PLEASE stop comparing this situation with DMG or MJHT or any other show? please?

PPS. I genuinely feel bad that I started this topic cause things don't seem to get better..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index