Page   of 10
Page 3 Page 10

kajen

IF-Sizzlerz

kajen

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Sneha
i don't know how to tell u this
but as a normal viewer who doesn't have any knowledge abt their personal life wudn't it luk stupid that suddenly leads have fissappeared frm the show

n every tv actor goes on leave
they perform on award shows
take part in reality even get married but the story is always foccused onn them

n this swaron thing has been happening from a long time so shakti's trip doesn't matter

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

luvlife84~~ MICK ~~KriyanshkriyanshfansweetshineZaYaHolic

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Stop the hate guys! (Page 2)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

~~ MICK ~~

Goldie

~~ MICK ~~

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
@Aicha  Dislike.. thaT was rude.. no one has ever complained abt swaron. we all like them as much as u do. but there's a diff btw love and like.. we love kriyaaansh and m sure u also do..

regarding kriya going to norway ( m sorry m using kriya instead of shakti purposely), i just wanna say that v r saying that y only swaron n y nt other couples like viha n others. jab unka mann karte hai woh tab thoda sa dikha dete hain. tht amar giving rimi rose was lovely scene. isn't it?? but that came after so many days. so they lost the chance to focus on them wen kriya was unavailable.. i dnt mind them showing this last week's guys night out kinda scenes fr another one week.. but swaron no ways.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KriyanshkriyanshfanZaYaHolickajen

Roshni.x

Roshni.x

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Wow wasn't expecting this much of love LOL
Look guys I am really really really sorry if i've hurt your feelings with this topic but I think this is a topic that is needed here! Our lovely D3 forum is becoming another DMG forum where there is only hate topics, where there are different fangroups who have many differences! I have experienced the journey of the DMG forum! (No offence to any DMGian, i myself am a dill mill gayye fan) And seriously as much as I love DMG, that forum was sometimes just unbearable, There were accusations and so much of HATE!
And i don't want Dil dosti dance forum to become like that!

Plus I think it's not right to compare Armaan-Riddhima & Sid-Riddhima with Kriyaansh and Swaron because this is a completely different situation!
Kriyaansh are a different couple with a different story and Swaron are a different couple with a different story! And I think If the CV's didn't really show any other couple as much as Swaron this week is probably because Swaron's lovestory is THE parallel lovestory of this show!
Btw i'm sorry again if I've hurt your feelings guys, but just think about the Swaron fans! You're hurting them as well Ouch

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

2cute4u_22belleza~~ MICK ~~sweetapple2995-Aicha-xx-Rai-xxsweetshine

~~ MICK ~~

Goldie

~~ MICK ~~

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
i agree yaar.. but kya karun, kriya k alawa aur kuch nahin dikhta.. n na hi dekhna chahta hun.. :P

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Roshni.x

Roshni.x

Roshni.x

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
LOL don't worry, hopefully we'll get a looot of Kria & Kriyaansh next week Wink

I hope the D3 forum is gonna be all peace and love again LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Angry_Birdkriyanshfansweetshine

-Aicha-

IF-Rockerz

-Aicha-

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Oh I'm sorry, I was rude? I can show you many many posts made where people, instead of talking about the episode, have been bashing on SwaRon. You may NOT be one of them, but seriously, I've seen it happen. Rafi (a girl here that makes VMs) can explain to you very well when she decided to mostly make VMs on SwaRon. The comments were SO rude that she almost stopped making VMs. Now that wasn't rude? It wasn't at all? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kriyansh

-Aicha-

IF-Rockerz

-Aicha-

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
@Roshni - the reason I left the DMG forum = those stupid fights! (although, I have to say that there are wayy different from the arguments on this forum because it was 1 girl and 2 guys, here it's 2 different couples) 

But..okay guyss

I apologize for my comments..I guess. I shouldn't have that rude and I'm really sorry Preety, didn't mean to offend you like that :S I guess I was a little too mad with all the topics but oh well, I'll just not visit this forum anymore and people will be happy to get rid of me (:

Parvathi12

IF-Dazzler

Parvathi12

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
roshini...i love u man...atlest some1 decided to speak up against this situation...i totlay agree wid u...i guess this is just a technique to make the fans want kriyaansh

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Roshni.xdew_dropzsweetapple2995-Aicha-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.