Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xx-Rai-xx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: xMamz2ellee

Hi everybody!
As some of you might know, I'm Roshni, a silent member of the forum.
Basically I'll come to the point, since past few days i'm seeing lots and lots of hate topics on Swaron!
And honestly i don't really like all this mess in this forum!
D3 forum is supposed to be a fun forum, a forum where you can relax, no drama, only masti.
I agree we've been getting a lot of Swaron scenes these days but that is because Shakti wasn't shooting for D3 during these days and obviously the team of D3 couldn't only give us filler episodes the whole week! So they basically moved on with Swaron's track...
Ugghh this forum is becoming like St-louis college! Its like we are the dazzlers, we want Kriyaansh so we HAVE TO get Kriyaansh, We don't like Swaron (i.e. the weaklings of the forum) so Swaron SHOULD NOT have any screen space!
Yeah i know I am exagerating but still guys! Stop the hate!
And now that Shakti a.k.a Kria is back we can be sure to have loaaads of Kriyaansh ka dose now!
Stop the hate, spread the love!
Live like a D3ian πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

OMG i SUPERLOVE UR POST 
honestly i m a crazy KriYaansh fan n i would to c them on screen n i m not so fond of SwaRon but i dont mind seeing them either cuz i like Swayam's attitude toward Sharon
n even though i m a KriYaansh fan n would love to c KriYaansh scene, i understand that Shakti was not in India during those time
n yes i can demand 4 KriYaansh scenes but what is the point cuz somewhere inside i know that we will get lots of KriYaansh scenes when Shakti is back cuz who is the lead, KriYaansh
n i remember during the DMG days, i just gave up cuz i thought they were gonna make it end with SR but no i realized that Palki actually knows who the lead are
one thing that i do have problem with is that while Shakti is not there, CV's could have showed us more of the other 4 couple (ViHa, Nilesh-Simmi, Amar-Rinni, Bharat-Vishahka) instead of showing too much SwaRon
n i basically dont have any problem with SwaRon n neither do i hate them n my problem is with CV's cuz during those times, they could have made some progress in the love track of other 4 couples 
n while all that r happening, it doesnt mean that we all start fighting n ya even i saw A LOT of hate posts on SwaRon cuz u know what its not SwaRon's fault n neither is it Shantanu's or Sneha's fault
some KriYaansh fan do need to realize that if Shakti was there then we would have a lot of KriYaansh but cuz she was not there CV's gave us a lot of SwaRon n its not SwaRon's fault so if someone wants to blame someone then plz blame CV's n Palki

last but not the least, yes some of us r KriYaanshians n some of us r SwaRonians n some r ViHaians but above all we r D3ians so lets stop all the fight n drama n bashing n lets not make this become like DMG forum, please!
Edited by xx-Rai-xx - 12 years ago
kumjoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: xMamz2ellee

@Kumjoo Don't be sorry mate! You didn't say anything wrong!
And I'm really not a "fight fight" kinda person πŸ˜†
So yeah as you said All Is Well! πŸ˜‰

Yeah! I guess things turned out Ugly because I said KRIYAANSH ko Dikhao...(I don't know whats wrong in saying that)

KRIYAANSH ko dikhate nahi hai yaar show mein toh bolenge hi na...Waiting Waiting for Kriyaansh Scene my hair have started falling and turning GreyπŸ˜†

luvlife84 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think Kriyaansh are the lead of this show; hence, they deserve more mileage. If you don't remember this show was promoted as Kriya's story and her dreams. + there was a pic/poster of amar and shakti out saying - two worlds, one dream.
all we guys have said is that CVs are not delivering what was promised. Also, VIHA were hardly shown over the last one month. I like sharon and swayam love story- at least the jest of it. but isn't it stupid that sharon is being so mean and still swayam is not correcting her, trying to change her,  the look look hava hava is too much in their case. we guys might end up liking their story if its not this predictable and at times annoying. u are talking about this forum, i read some comments on you-tube which were not too kind on swaron. so, its a universal thing, most of us are sick and tired and its because of the storyline and not the characters. btw, sneha is my fav actress of the entire bunch, so, i believe that even she is not getting a fair deal in this lame swaron situation (it did improve in yesterday's epi  though πŸ‘πŸΌ)
i guess we guys who started watching D3 because of amar and shakti, want to see them, whats wrong in demanding that?

Edited by luvlife84 - 12 years ago
MAYURFAN001 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanguprince

thanx roshni atlast sombody stood
for my dear swaron. nwdays wenevr i entr d forum i feel lyk i'm entering some anti-swaron squad. Every where is hate hate hate nd more hates for swaron.
@MAYURFAN- you r ryt kriya is the main lead of d show. But if i'm not wrong they have shown sharon in d promos also may b u dnt notcd(in d same one u told where rey gives hand to help kria but sharon drags him from that) ha bt not in swayam's case. the title track is also picturised with the group. Coming to swayum's love i think sharon nd whole dazzling team knows abt his love as he keeps rounding her as a MAJNU. and ya roshni z ryt its a fictnl shw nd nythng can happen tatz hw d stry devlops

I dont mean to sound rude here.. BUT are you telling me that just because Swaron and Swayum were shown in the promo dancing that THAT is reason enuff for us to believe they are leads in this show???

MAYURFAN001 thumbnail
FIrstly .. to everyone who thinks that Amar-Shakti would not be  anywhere today without D3.. LET ME CORRECT EVERYONE!!

D3 would NOT be what it is TODAY if it was not for AMAR and SHAKTI!

Maybe NON-DID Fans may not be aware of this fact.. but in DID, AMAR and SHAKTI had CRAZY ASS FANS..(like myself and kumjoo and many more to name a few)... WHY DO YOU THINK exactly Palki Roped Arsha into D3? .. well because SHE TOO knew that these two have Crazy Fans. . which is why.. even though AMAR necessarily may not be the IDEAL candidate for a male lead because he does not speak good english etc etc,  Him and Shakti were roped in for OBVIOUS reasons. which is DID FANS AND THEIR AMAZING over the top Chemistry. Lets not forget Indian voted them as the Best Dancing Couple even!

So... NO OFFENSE to other actors /dancers in the show... but they all have a JOB In this shw today because ARSHA are part of  D3!!..

Honestly I Wld not be watching this Show AT ALL if I didnt come to know that Arsha were playing leads..! I swear to GOD on this.. AND I am pretty sure there are many ppl like myself
MAYURFAN001 thumbnail
BUT all in all.. Let me AGAIN say

That KRIYANSH Fans are not against SHARON and SWAYUM or the actors... WE just think.. that SWARON scenes ka OVERDOZE ho gaya..pura, and we dont agree with the LOVE story that they are giving Swaron...

Tell us where we are wrong.. We are here to watch the Best Dancing Jodi perform on awesome numbers.. but instead we get to see OTHERS!

Sorry.. but Sneha and Shantanu are NOT India's fav dancing JODI!.. ppl didnt EVEN Know who they were before D3... We want to see INDIA's voted Dancing Couple performing.. but we have not gotten to see THIS!!!!
So where are we Wrong in Speaking the TRUTH?!!
luvlife84 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
so agree with you MayurFan 
-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MAYURFAN001

FIrstly .. to everyone who thinks that Amar-Shakti would not be  anywhere today without D3.. LET ME CORRECT EVERYONE!!

D3 would NOT be what it is TODAY if it was not for AMAR and SHAKTI!

Maybe NON-DID Fans may not be aware of this fact.. but in DID, AMAR and SHAKTI had CRAZY ASS FANS..(like myself and kumjoo and many more to name a few)... WHY DO YOU THINK exactly Palki Roped Arsha into D3? .. well because SHE TOO knew that these two have Crazy Fans. . which is why.. even though AMAR necessarily may not be the IDEAL candidate for a male lead because he does not speak good english etc etc,  Him and Shakti were roped in for OBVIOUS reasons. which is DID FANS AND THEIR AMAZING over the top Chemistry. Lets not forget Indian voted them as the Best Dancing Couple even!

So... NO OFFENSE to other actors /dancers in the show... but they all have a JOB In this shw today because ARSHA are part of  D3!!..

Honestly I Wld not be watching this Show AT ALL if I didnt come to know that Arsha were playing leads..! I swear to GOD on this.. AND I am pretty sure there are many ppl like myself

Exactly even i started watching dis show bcz of Arsha.
belleza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
No one among us is bashing Swaron lovers.But its true that we're tired of Swaron.They're given unwanted importance.
But the main reason behind our dislike is Sharon.Most of us love swayam,but hate Sharon.We cannot easily forget her rude behavior(especially the election campaign speech) towards Kriya.
And since Swaron=Swayam+Sharon  we hate Swaron.

sanguprince thumbnail

Originally posted by: MAYURFAN001

I dont mean to sound rude here.. BUT are you telling me that just because Swaron and Swayum were shown in the promo dancing that THAT is reason enuff for us to believe they are leads in this show???     

calm down dear, even i kno kriyansh r d main lead of d show. But you said in ur prvs post "u've dnt even c sharon or swayum in d promos" i was jst rplying for tat dear. So jst chill k